Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Something I just cooked up:

Spoiler:
    There was one thing about that last feeding that remained fixated on Elizabeth's mind. John had mumbled something under his breath, beneath the thick white gag. She wondered what those words were, since he thought that the last feeding would be his execution, they must of been some final words John wanted to say before he would succomb to terrible agony.

He was home now. Safe, back to his old handsome self. But Elizabeth was curious on what those four incoherent words he whispered. She found herself making her way to John's room mostly because she wanted to see him alive and well, but partly out of curiousity on what those words were. It wasn't long until her hand reached up to knock on the door.

"John it's me," Elizabeth said, "may I come in?"

"Of course," His voice uttered from behind the door.

His door opened on it's own. Atlantis must had sensed it. Not long after she walked in, the door quickly shut behind her John sat on the edge of his bed carefully untying his boots. His ipod speakers played his favorite Johnny Cash. He looked calm and complacient, most likely content by that he was alive. She just simply sat on the bed next to him.

"Are you alright," Elizabeth asked.

John lifted his head towards her and gave her a reassuring smile. She had to admit his smile usually made everything better.

"I am fine," He said cheerfully, "glad to be home, and you?"

"I am bit shaken but I am glad you're safe," Elizabeth said. There was a long awkward pause between them. Only the sound of Johnny Cash Echoed through the room. "John you whispered four words before the last feeding, what were they?"

John turned his head away and swallowed. Elizabeth placed her hand gently on his shoulder.

"John," She said quietly, "I didn't mean to upset you..."

"No," He replied turning his head back towards her, "I thought if I whispered it it wouldn't reach you anyway, but I thought what the heck might as well try. But I thought I was going to die, but now that I am alive I don't think I can hide it anymore" His hand became linked with hers. Elizabeth's breath quickened. Yes she had feelings for John but she had to push them aside because of her postion and she doubted he would feel something for her back. "I said, 'I love you Elizabeth'"

Elizabeth winced as tears began to fall down her eyes. It wasn't out of sadness. It was the fact his speech was restricted but he still tried to find a way to tell her how he felt about her. It told her that he truly had love for her.

"Maybe I shouldn't have said that." He mumbled as she took his face in his hands.

She sniffed and took his face in his hands.

"I am not crying because I am sad," She said, "I am crying because I am happy, happy that you love me."

And slowly and gently their lips touched.
    BALCONIES
    The Breeding Ground of Ships.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SMB_BOOKS View Post
      A conversation we wish we could have seen on SGA...

Spoiler:
      http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/n...ersion0917.jpg
      E - Teyla, are the sacrifices you have to make so that you can lead others worth it?
      T - The mantle of leadership does weigh heavy at times, but I have always felt, if the cause is important, the price you pay will someday be given back to you tenfold.
      E - Thank you, Teyla. I value your friendship - your counsel brings me much comfort.
      T - You are a valued friend to me as well, Elizabeth. Your guidance has allowed me to find balance between my duty to my birth people and my duties to my new family.

Oh, and here's another one that would have been great onscreen...
      Spoiler:
      http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/n...sion0183-1.jpg
      J - Sure glad you came along for the ride this time, Elizabeth.
      E - My pleasure, Colonel. I enjoy "getting out of the house" from time to time.
      J (smirking) - Seeking a little adventure, eh?
      E (raising eyebrow) - Actually, I'm looking for a big adventure. Know where I could find one?
      J (off balance and stumbling) - 'Scuse me?
      That was perfect. We desperately needed both of those. A scene in FS comes close to the first one when we see the closeness between Elizabeth and Teyla when Elizabeth was talking to her about how she might have to resign.

And there's lots of canon evidence for John making "we're so married" comments to Elizabeth. Like when he asked about bringing home a new outfit or something in I forget which one, then asking her if she regretted coming along in Submersion, her backseat driving and his snarky comment about picking out her favorite buildings in Return II, and who could forget "I'm home!". Good times.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        That was perfect. We desperately needed both of those. A scene in FS comes close to the first one when we see the closeness between Elizabeth and Teyla when Elizabeth was talking to her about how she might have to resign.

And there's lots of canon evidence for John making "we're so married" comments to Elizabeth. Like when he asked about bringing home a new outfit or something in I forget which one, then asking her if she regretted coming along in Submersion, her backseat driving and his snarky comment about picking out her favorite buildings in Return II, and who could forget "I'm home!". Good times.
        That's Suspicion.

Would you like us to bring you back anything special?
        Uh, no thanks
        Groceries, a new outfit, flatware?

Now just what kind of outfit were you thinking about there, John?

Nighty-night Sparkies, friends, and lurkers!

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
          That's Suspicion.
          http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/alb...tl_105_387.JPG
          Would you like us to bring you back anything special?
          Uh, no thanks
          Groceries, a new outfit, flatware?

Now just what kind of outfit were you thinking about there, John?

Nighty-night Sparkies, friends, and lurkers!
          Something sleek and slinky and for John's eyes only, no doubt. Good times, indeed!

Nighty-night JT-2, and pleasant Sparky dreams!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Spoiler:
            I actually laughed my butt off at one poster, who said we shouldn't care about Elizabeth being taken off the show because it's just one character - and then goes into another thread having fits over the idea of a different character being written out. Wow, hypocritical much? Posts like that make me glad I wasn't around for those days because I don't think I could have stopped myself from pointing that out.
            I wish we had written a book. Things got a bit insane for a while. I suspect it wasn't as bad as when Michael Shanks left though. I wasn't here for that. Anybody?

At least in Cordy's sake, they had her back for one last episode where she acted in character, wrapped up her storyline, and they let her and Angel kiss. Basically, it's what GitM could have been.
            I thought that was a great episode (we even got Doyle!) and also a good way to end her storyline. But poor Cordy gets one of my most hated storyline awards though. WTH was that with Connor?!!!

Or scolding their children in Submersion:

Some distance from the city, a Puddle Jumper is ‘flying’ under the ocean. On board, Doctor Elizabeth Weir is sitting beside Lieutenant Colonel John Sheppard as he pilots the ship towards the ocean floor.

ZELENKA: Rodney, you said you knew where it was.

McKAY: I said I knew its last known location. It is a mobile drilling station, remember? Obviously that’s gonna take a few hours.

DEX: If we don’t find it soon, this is gonna be your last known location.

McKAY: Oh, zing!

SHEPPARD: OK, kids. Do I have to pull this thing over?

sigpic
            sig by SueKay

My Team:

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Eyes View Post

Some distance from the city, a Puddle Jumper is ‘flying’ under the ocean. On board, Doctor Elizabeth Weir is sitting beside Lieutenant Colonel John Sheppard as he pilots the ship towards the ocean floor.

McKAY: I said I knew its last known location. It is a mobile drilling station, remember? Obviously that’s gonna take a few hours.

Elizabeth and John are so the Mom and Dad of Atlantis.
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                Elizabeth and John are so the Mom and Dad of Atlantis.
                Or the Prom King and Queen
                Last edited by TheLadyMore; 20 April 2011, 09:04 PM. Reason: I Put King and King...This is Sparky Not McShep
                BALCONIES
                sigpic

Comment

Wakey wakey. Votey votey. best kiss
                  sigpic

Comment

LOL! Good morning, Sparkies, and Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Hmm, methinks I need to go find some fics to rec to wake this place up a little.

Comment

Hmm, methinks I need to go find some fics to rec to wake this place up a little.
                      We need something. I'm awake but busy changing over my closets from winter to spring, checking in here and being snarkastic on Twitter. Much to do.
                      sigpic

Comment

I thought that was a great episode (we even got Doyle!) and also a good way to end her storyline. But poor Cordy gets one of my most hated storyline awards though. WTH was that with Connor?!!!
                        Yay for Doyle! Yeah that story was messed up!! I vaguely remember thinking "wait, they put her through that garbage for a whole season and now she's leaving the show? Well, forget this!" I came back for the one episode where Cordy came back, but that was it.

One of my favorite Mom & Dad of Atlantis moments was in Grace Under Pressure with Zelenka.
                        No, no, I'm not going underwater in a jumper!
                        (stern dad voice) Yes you are!
                        (to John) Honey, let me handle this.
                        Yes, pookie.
                        Now, Radek, I'm going to use a guilt trip on you that JT's Catholic mom would be proud of. Feel the guilt, Radek, feel the guilt!
                        Yes, yes, you're right Mom.
                        (to Elizabeth) Nice job.
                        Thank you.

Comment

We need something. I'm awake but busy changing over my closets from winter to spring, checking in here and being snarkastic on Twitter. Much to do.
                          I just came across a great Sparky Series and here's my favorite from the set. But umm to abide by the rules of Gate World I must warn you it is not for kids. Any squeeing over it must be desecrite:

http://muppetmanda.livejournal.com/12061.html
                          BALCONIES
                          sigpic

Comment

Yay for Doyle! Yeah that story was messed up!! I vaguely remember thinking "wait, they put her through that garbage for a whole season and now she's leaving the show? Well, forget this!" I came back for the one episode where Cordy came back, but that was it.

One of my favorite Mom & Dad of Atlantis moments was in Grace Under Pressure with Zelenka.
                            Yes, pookie.
                            Now, Radek, I'm going to use a guilt trip on you that JT's Catholic mom would be proud of. Feel the guilt, Radek, feel the guilt!
                            (to Elizabeth) Nice job.
                            Thank you.
                            I loved Doyle and missed him. Funny though how easy it was to transition from Angel to Booth. I hope someday JF gets a job that lets me move on from Sheppard.

Your mock transcript reminded me of the scene in her office from Return I when John was sitting with his feet up on her desk and then talked about "sitting on your couch eating your Cheetos". That had a very "man of the house" vibe I thought. Plus the way he kept looking at Elizabeth during that whole scene was just so husbandly.
                            Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
                            I just came across a great Sparky Series and here's my favorite from the set. But umm to abide by the rules of Gate World I must warn you it is not for kids. Any squeeing over it must be desecrite:

http://muppetmanda.livejournal.com/12061.html
                            I read some of that when it first came out. Not for me. I can't see them ever being involved in that sort of thing.
                            sigpic

Comment

I read some of that when it first came out. Not for me. I can't see them ever being involved in that sort of thing.
                              I agree with your agree Elizabeth though methodical and domineering does not have the type of cant decribe the right word, for a relationship such as that like I don't feel Elizabeth would have the heart of leaving him alone for that long though I do like the idea of creative use of silk scarves
                              BALCONIES
                              sigpic

Comment

Yup yup. I'm currently reorganizing my office (again), plotting my next move on Return to Pegasus Part 2, and of course, Twitter.

Yes, pookie.
                                (to Elizabeth) Nice job.
                                Thank you.
                                Pookie?!? LMAO!

I loved Doyle and missed him. Funny though how easy it was to transition from Angel to Booth. I hope someday JF gets a job that lets me move on from Sheppard.
                                Me too.

Your mock transcript reminded me of the scene in her office from Return I when John was sitting with his feet up on her desk and then talked about "sitting on your couch eating your Cheetos". That had a very "man of the house" vibe I thought. Plus the way he kept looking at Elizabeth during that whole scene was just so husbandly.
                                That scene totally had me rolling on the floor. I wonder if JF adlibbed that line in? It sounds like something he'd say.

This one is probably more your speed: Cake or Death? Cracktastic fun at hand!

Comment

Working...
                                X