Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    Okay, so it took slightly over an hour for both Beavis and Butthead to die. But now they're dead. Whoopee.
    I'll say it again. They kill the Lizzie-like character and I'm gonna have some words with Syfy.

Comment

i have a feeling only the colonel and both Doctors will survive. i have a feeling the other soldier boy and the civilian will get whacked.

Comment

Wow we have lots of lurkers today. Hi lurkers! ::waves::

Comment

Scientist chick and her assistant are probably monster kibble. Maybe she'll sacrifice herself in a blaze of glory to get the others home.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
            Wow we have lots of lurkers today. Hi lurkers! ::waves::
            Hola, lurkers!
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Oh look, he's holding her hand and dragging her along while she's crying hysterically. Yep, they're so gonna be the only survivors.

Comment

you know he's going to go with her. Or not.

Comment

Oh for heavens sake its lifeline all over again!
                  BALCONIES
                  The Breeding Ground of Ships.
                  sigpic

Comment

Ah, anvil-loaded scene with lots of meaningful looks!

Comment

No no no nonononno! Don't separate!!

ARGH!

Comment

And John Sheppard makes the same Mistake.....AGAIN!
                        BALCONIES
                        The Breeding Ground of Ships.
                        sigpic

Comment

McKay & Ronon/Ford are making out while Zelenka closes his eyes. hahahaha

Comment

whats with the Parking meter?

Comment

Oh look, another parking meter. It's so gotta be the rest of the science building!

Comment

You better run, boy!

Comment

Working...
                                X