No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SR: Oh mommy, you're not ancient. The only ancient here is.....ok I can't tell the name but we all know who I'm talking about.
    sigpic
    Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Fly-by Sparky prompties......
      Spring cleaning
      Now what?
      A lazy Sunday afternoon
      Sand Castles & Seashells
      sigpic
      Signature by Erin87

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        And if Torri is old, I'm an ancient.
        Me too!!!
        To succeed in life, you need 3 things ... a Wishbone, a Backbone and a Funny Bone

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
          SR: Oh mommy, you're not ancient. The only ancient here is.....ok I can't tell the name but we all know who I'm talking about.
          I know. That one is pretty ancient all right.

Originally posted by Soulster View Post
          Me too!!!
          Hello and welcome. Always glad to have another...ahem...mature person on board. Mature in the chronological sense anyway. I've got shoes older than most of these younguns.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

I know. That one is pretty ancient all right.

Hello and welcome. Always glad to have another...ahem...mature person on board. Mature in the chronological sense anyway. I've got shoes older than most of these younguns.
            I'm pretty sure I know someone whose shoe quantity beats your age
            Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Wonderful signatures by wonderful people.(Not me thus =] )
            My secret: .. .- -- -- .- .-. .-. .. . -.. - --- -- .- .--- --- .-. .-.. --- .-. -. .

Comment

Originally posted by Siara.Corvus View Post
              I'm pretty sure I know someone whose shoe quantity beats your age
              LOL My own shoe quantity beats my age, but not by much.
              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

LOL My own shoe quantity beats my age, but not by much.
                I manage fine with just 3 pairs. And slippers

The girl I know has atleast 60 pairs though. A special shoe closet for them too..

My secret: .. .- -- -- .- .-. .-. .. . -.. - --- -- .- .--- --- .-. .-.. --- .-. -. .

Comment

Never fear. Most of them are long gone and those still around are irrelevant. It's sad that some people can't just enjoy their own ship without bashing someone they consider a rival. I'm glad we never have done that and never will.

Having rivals in a ship just makes it more alluring IMO.
                  Creates obstacles, let's you take a different look/route to how the ship works.
                  I don't agree with this for myself. Most of the time, if there are other ships that I don't like I just tend to ignore it. Or try my best to ignore it. But I'm certainly not going to think "Death to Kolya!" because of John/Kolya's deep and abiding love.

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
                  Found it! This is the sexual harrassment one (Just kidding, but it has plenty of rich material for the vixens to play with). Sorry, but there are a lot of aliens made 'em do it fics (not that I'm complaining, mind you )

Spoiler:
                  http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4124670/1/Heat
                  Smut. M rating. Get a nice cold drink and turn the fan on prior to reading, hehehe
                  Excellent fic! ::fans self:::

Originally posted by Soulster View Post
                  Me too!!!
                  Yay, more people over 20!

Comment

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
                    I don't even need to know where you go on weekend getaways, I'm just jealous at the prospects from your exceptional location. Hope you have a lovely time.
                    Weekend away didn't go exactly as planned.... and while I did get some relaxing time, the company I went with pretty much ruined it in the grand scheme of things. So, nothing to be jealous about.

Although, coming home I find a mail in my inbox that states that one of my fics was recced on stargateficrec on LJ, and that was a pleasant surprise. It was the first time.
                    Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                    Have a good mini-vacay, and we'll see you when you get back! *waves*
                    Back!

Originally posted by emerald_day View Post
                    ...I was just wondering how some of you that are over 20 celebrated your 20th b-day?
                    I think I went ice-skating, though I can't quite remember.

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
                    However, the eps she was in, she was well written and had a good character 'voice'. I could easily imagine Kate being a 'real' psychologist.
                    In that one interview GW did with Claire she mentioned she did a little bit of research and went for advice to friends who were psychologists.

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                    OT - ever felt like you're trying to talk to someone, but it's like you're talking to a wall?
                    Yes.

How is it going up there in the ascended planes...
                    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Compaired to you all.....I am like Justin Bieber, too young and annoying
                      BALCONIES
                      The Breeding Ground of Ships.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
                        :O You shouldn't say such terrible things about yourself!
                        And I highly doubt you can be as annoying as JB

Comment

I was just kidding around! Realizing that posters were saying, in effect, that I am old made me a little angry

Comment

:O You shouldn't say such terrible things about yourself!
                            And I highly doubt you can be as annoying as JB
                            Only said that to Kid y'all....I am more like Elizabeth Weir, Smart and Kickass. *Snickers*
                            BALCONIES
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                              I was just kidding around! Realizing that posters were saying, in effect, that I am old made me a little angry
                              You know what I say dear....the older the wiser, you have more experience!
                              BALCONIES
                              sigpic

Comment

Only said that to Kid y'all....I am more like Elizabeth Weir, Smart and Kickass. *Snickers*
                                I like to believe that every woman has a little Elizabeth in them

Comment

Working...
                                X