Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ankareeda View Post
    Hello, long time no see. I bring you one of my favourite fics ever.

Nothing Softer by qwirky (PG)

*squee*
    Thanks! I'll check it out!

sigpic
    Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      This place isn't dead. People are here every day and people are posting here every day, and it's incredibly rude of you to go around and start calling the thread 'lame' just because you seem to think nothing's going on. You said it yourself that you haven't seen or spoken to any of the other regular users... Did you ever stop and think that maybe the reason why you haven't seen anyone is because you haven't even been around lately to see them? You just blow in and blow out again and don't stick around long enough to contribute anything of substance. So by calling the thread lame, yes you are personally calling each and every person who comes here every day to participate 'lame.'

I suggest that in the future, you be more careful in what you say and how you say it.
      The part I bolded above seems to be the gist of the problem. We all want our thread to be good, because it means we are doing a good job, we're good. More careful in the future, okay?

I am going to sleep. it's 1 a.m. here and I am VERY tired. I hope you'll play nicely from now on, okay? (And I'm kind of hoping to find lots of pretty pics posted here when I wake up!)

Elizabeth says "Behave"
      I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

This place isn't dead. People are here every day and people are posting here every day, and it's incredibly rude of you to go around and start calling the thread 'lame' just because you seem to think nothing's going on. You said it yourself that you haven't seen or spoken to any of the other regular users... Did you ever stop and think that maybe the reason why you haven't seen anyone is because you haven't even been around lately to see them? You just blow in and blow out again and don't stick around long enough to contribute anything of substance. So by calling the thread lame, yes you are personally calling each and every person who comes here every day to participate 'lame.'

I suggest that in the future, you be more careful in what you say and how you say it.
        as i said, i didnt call this particular thread lame... well yeah, i know i havent been around latelly and thats why i havent seen them but why do you blame it on me/us that they're not online? they werent online before i started posting so that surely wasnt my fault. i said sorry about 10 times now because i really really really didnt mean to asult/offend/threaten/annoy anyone around here. so, sorry again.

and now to sparky:

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
          Thanks! I'll check it out!
          It was cute..

If you want lots of pics Anuna, I'm afraid I shall stop now. Sorry. I'm a chatty person no a pic person. I don't mind chatting about SHweir but I can't seem to get my pics to turn out well when I post them so I don't.

sigpic
          Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
            The part I bolded above seems to be the gist of the problem. We all want our thread to be good, because it means we are doing a good job, we're good. More careful in the future, okay?
            This. So this.

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
            I am going to sleep. it's 1 a.m. here and I am VERY tired. I hope you'll play nicely from now on, okay? (And I'm kind of hoping to find lots of pretty pics posted here when I wake up!)

http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x...es/4v5jbev.jpg

Elizabeth says "Behave"
            Or more like, "Behave, John, and I'll give you a really good reward."

John, of course, who is ever the loyal Shep!Puppy, is totally wagging his tail and promising to be a very, very good boy indeed.
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Torri012 View Post
              as i said, i didnt call this particular thread lame... well yeah, i know i havent been around latelly and thats why i havent seen them but why do you blame it on me/us that they're not online? they werent online before i started posting so that surely wasnt my fault. i said sorry about 10 times now because i really really really didnt mean to asult/offend/threaten/annoy anyone around here. so, sorry again.
              Maybe it's best if we just leave alone now? We've all apologized many times, let's just drop it and talk of Shep and Weir hm?

sigpic
              Coming January 2017

Comment

Stop trying to twist my words. I never said you were to blame for them being online. But you seem to think that it's okay to call all of us lame because they're not online. It's not okay. Stop it now.
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I will post my recent fluff Sparky fic!

Existentialism On Prom Night

Squee Alert!
                  BALCONIES
                  The Breeding Ground of Ships.
                  sigpic

Comment

Maybe it's best if we just leave alone now? We've all apologized many times, let's just drop it and talk of Shep and Weir hm?
                    agree
                    but now i dont know what to say i've focused all my sparky-energy on the vid before .. so, peeps go and watch it

Comment

agree
                      but now i dont know what to say i've focused all my sparky-energy on the vid before .. so, peeps go and watch it
                      What's your favorite SHweir moment?

sigpic
                      Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by Ankareeda View Post
                        Hello, long time no see. I bring you one of my favourite fics ever.

Nothing Softer by qwirky (PG)

*squee*
                        Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
                        I will post my recent fluff Sparky fic!

Existentialism On Prom Night

Squee Alert!
                        Yay, Sparky fic! Thanks, both of you! *joins in the epic SPARKY SQUEE*

Comment

Yay, Sparky fic! Thanks, both of you! *joins in the epic SPARKY SQUEE*
                          We need an ATOMIC Sparky Squee with some Chipolte!
                          BALCONIES
                          The Breeding Ground of Ships.
                          sigpic

Comment

What's your favorite SHweir moment?
                            ahm..i dont quite know.... its hard to say coz most of them are awesome.... i remember though when i startet shipping sparky....it was right after i watched "38mins" on tv and shep kept on saying, that he's got to tell her something XD i dont know why but thats when my mind startet do make up things that werent 'canon'

i think i most like ... well... the kiss... and when she's unconciousness and he's carrying her into the infirmary <3

yours?

Comment

ahm..i dont quite know.... its hard to say coz most of them are awesome.... i remember though when i startet shipping sparky....it was right after i watched "38mins" on tv and shep kept on saying, that he's got to tell her something XD i dont know why but thats when my mind startet do make up things that werent 'canon'

i think i most like ... well... the kiss... and when she's unconciousness and he's carrying her into the infirmary <3

yours?
                              I actually didn't think of him saying that he needed to tell her something important until I joined this thread and now that's what i think of! LOL

I'd have to say the kiss definitely.

sigpic
                              Coming January 2017

Comment

I actually didn't think of him saying that he needed to tell her something important until I joined this thread and now that's what i think of! LOL

I'd have to say the kiss definitely.
                                it was the first thing that popped into my mind whilst the episode... i dont know why

yeah, the kiss rocked..even though it wasnt really them. shame really. but on the other hand the sheyla kiss wasnt really them either so i'm kinda glad its that way. otherwise there would be a war between them shippers i think

Comment

Working...
                                X