Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    A picture is much better than a comment.
    True. A picture says a thousand words, after all. But based on that picture, you could describe what he's thinking about with 990 words to spare
    sigpic

Comment

And to get back out of the gutter, here's a little something I whipped up earlier. It was out of an AU/crack ficlet, in response to a comment on someone's LJ (you know who you are). This is the only bit that is pertinent to this thread:

Spoiler:
      John became visibly more relieved before continuing to Elizabeth’s office. She smiled as she looked up at him.

“I heard you needed to see me. Soooo, what’s up, Doc?” His grin was almost ear to ear. Elizabeth’s eyes rolled before she responded.

“I have asked you repeatedly not to say that”

“That’s true, but your lips always curl up like you’re suppressing a smile when you say it”

“I suppose I should be grateful that you don’t say it in front of anyone else”

“It’s just between you and me”
      John grinned again, before moving to sit on her desk, adding “It’s out little secret. Now, what did you want to see me about?”

“Stargate Command had a message for us when I dialled in for the weekly status report. It seems that...............”

The conversation continued for good few hours, with both Sheppard and Weir going through the files the SGC had sent them. When Teyla came into the control room, on her way to New Athos, she noted how cosy the pair of them appeared as they both looked at something on the large screen in Weir’s office
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
        Hi again,

Decided to use this meme to force myself out of lurker mode for awhile...

Day 1: Your favorite character

Elizabeth Weir. When I first started watching SGA, it was Elizabeth I fell in love with first. I love her strength, her confidence. She kicks ass without using physical force. Heck, she can keep Rodney in line! Yet, she also shows a very human, feminine side. Love her to death!!

I was watching Miller's Crossing the other day, and the sad face John had when they brought up Elizabeth's name made my heart hurt. I'm so looking forward to SGARising... John needs Elizabeth back for the new year.

Happy New Year to you all!
        Joanna
        *wibbles*

Well, we at SGARising intend to deliver! With interest!

Reminds me of something I heard recently. A man's...ummm...male organ is 3 times longer than his thumb. Just a little something to ponder on.
        Joe does have rather long thumbs, doesn't he?

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
        A Hammond Organ? I'm sure that's what you meant
        Of course I did. And I'm sure John could use it to play a beautiful tune for Elizabeth.
        Oh, puhleeze! You two aren't fooling anyone!

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
        Will not comment on Organ, John and Elizabeth and play!!! I won't I won't I won't

*runz*
        But... you just did.

I'm with Pocus, best to leave that one alone Other than to wonder if that tune would be played Larghissimo, Prestissimo, or A piacere
        Coward.

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l228/abracahpocus/Atlantis/Sparky/heeeeeee.jpg

While most people's version of The Robot involved dancing, John's was more direct: Must! Have! Boobies!
        Now that's what I'm talking about! Screw everyone else's delicate sensibilities and just bring on the smut! LOL!

And to get back out of the gutter, here's a little something I whipped up earlier. It was out of an AU/crack ficlet, in response to a comment on someone's LJ (you know who you are). This is the only bit that is pertinent to this thread:

Spoiler:
        John became visibly more relieved before continuing to Elizabeth’s office. She smiled as she looked up at him.

“I heard you needed to see me. Soooo, what’s up, Doc?” His grin was almost ear to ear. Elizabeth’s eyes rolled before she responded.

“I have asked you repeatedly not to say that”

“That’s true, but your lips always curl up like you’re suppressing a smile when you say it”

“I suppose I should be grateful that you don’t say it in front of anyone else”

“It’s just between you and me”
        John grinned again, before moving to sit on her desk, adding “It’s out little secret. Now, what did you want to see me about?”

“Stargate Command had a message for us when I dialled in for the weekly status report. It seems that...............”

The conversation continued for good few hours, with both Sheppard and Weir going through the files the SGC had sent them. When Teyla came into the control room, on her way to New Athos, she noted how cosy the pair of them appeared as they both looked at something on the large screen in Weir’s office
        *snickers*
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

@SK and GR I actually did read a a fic where John did serenade Elizabeth with a guitar it was really cute
          BALCONIES
          The Breeding Ground of Ships.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
            *wibbles*

Well, we at SGARising intend to deliver! With interest!
            Can't come soon enough, I say

Joe does have rather long thumbs, doesn't he?
            Uh huh. Although, doing a google search, I found out we are exactly the same height. Probably not if you account for his hair. On his head.

Oh, puhleeze! You two aren't fooling anyone!
            I'm moderately sure it's under the radar. Mind you, I haven't been noodled in a while

Coward.
            I try to stick within the rules. Yes I do

Now that's what I'm talking about! Screw everyone else's delicate sensibilities and just bring on the smut! LOL!
            Finally, I have something in common with John Sheppard

*snickers*
            See, you did know A good example of how soundbites, snippets, and promos can be completely misleading, eh?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
              @SK and GR I actually did read a a fic where John did serenade Elizabeth with a guitar it was really cute
              That would've been interesting to see on the show. Obviously, they wouldn't put the serenading in, but it'd have been cool to at least see John play the guitar. I hate to say this, but he could've played while Teyla sang (fandom probably would've gone supernova after that). Maybe Joe can't play the guitar?? Or maybe that would've been too huge a character moment?
              sigpic

Comment

That would've been interesting to see on the show. Obviously, they wouldn't put the serenading in, but it'd have been cool to at least see John play the guitar. I hate to say this, but he could've played while Teyla sang (fandom probably would've gone supernova after that). Maybe Joe can't play the guitar?? Or maybe that would've been too huge a character moment?
                Apparently from what I heard....and correct me if I am wrong...Joe does play guitar. I think there were pictures were of him playing I could have sworn I've seen them. But IDK.
                BALCONIES
                The Breeding Ground of Ships.
                sigpic

Comment

Can't come soon enough, I say
                  Not soon enough for me, either.

I'm moderately sure it's under the radar. Mind you, I haven't been noodled in a while

I try to stick within the rules. Yes I do

That could have been... interesting.

Apparently from what I heard....and correct me if I am wrong...Joe does play guitar. I think there were pictures were of him playing I could have sworn I've seen them. But IDK.
                  You're correct, Joe does play the guitar. I think he was getting lessons from Jason Momoa? And Jason claims that he still plays guitar better than Joe.
                  (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                  Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Yet another missed opportunity

That could have been... interesting.
                    Yep. But GW would still be down from the traffic from ensuing debate

You're correct, Joe does play the guitar. I think he was getting lessons from Jason Momoa? And Jason claims that he still plays guitar better than Joe.
                    This is a wild guess, but I'm picking Jason as someone who pulls out the guitar (NB: guitar, not Hammond Organ) at parties, and has played it for some time, so he'd have had a lot more practice than Joe.
                    sigpic

Comment

Yet another missed opportunity
                      Indeed.

Yep. But GW would still be down from the traffic from ensuing debate
                      *snerks* Bonfire time... let's toast some marshmallows!

This is a wild guess, but I'm picking Jason as someone who pulls out the guitar (NB: guitar, not Hammond Organ) at parties, and has played it for some time, so he'd have had a lot more practice than Joe.
                      Certainly a possibility. Though Jason says Joe is definitely the better surfer.

Comment

*snerks* Bonfire time... let's toast some marshmallows!
                        Especially if the song was Ring of Fire (best I could come up with, given JS's JC addiction. Also Hurt is actually about drug addiction )

Certainly a possibility. Though Jason says Joe is definitely the better surfer.
                        Really? Given his time in Hawaii, I'd have thought Jason would've picked up the odd trick. Maybe he was just throwing him a bone
                        sigpic

Comment

*snickers*
                          See, you did know A good example of how soundbites, snippets, and promos can be completely misleading, eh?
                          What. The. Mindwarp? I just realised what that makes me. I will have to rename my blog The Blog of Dooooooom!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Especially if the song was Ring of Fire (best I could come up with, given JS's JC addiction. Also Hurt is actually about drug addiction )
                            Poor John.

Really? Given his time in Hawaii, I'd have thought Jason would've picked up the odd trick. Maybe he was just throwing him a bone
                            I guess Joe's kept in practice a lot more.

What. The. Mindwarp? I just realised what that makes me. I will have to rename my blog The Blog of Dooooooom!!!
                            *snerks*

Comment

Reminds me of something I heard recently. A man's...ummm...male organ is 3 times longer than his thumb. Just a little something to ponder on.
                              There goes my breakfasr! *cracks up* I leave thread and this is what I come back to.

I approve. How about we play a little game of fingerpr0n?

Like this:

Spoiler:

Nice sight of a .... thumb, and there's a hug as a bonus.
                              I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                                There goes my breakfasr! *cracks up* I leave thread and this is what I come back to.
                                Whatever do you mean? *cough*

I approve. How about we play a little game of fingerpr0n?

Like this:

Spoiler:
                                http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x...-2x01_2495.jpg

Nice sight of a .... thumb, and there's a hug as a bonus.

This?

Nah, you must've meant this
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X