No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good afternoon, Sparkies! Happy First Lazy Sunday of 2011!

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
    FH, I hope you're feeling better? Here's another Capricorn child on the thread, I was born in January too. I love that I'm in such awesome company *hugs you*

Guys, how about a little game? Those of you who have livejournal accounts are probably familiar with what meme is. I can best explain it as a game, sometimes it's a game you complete yourself, and sometimes you need a help from your friends. Anyway, i ran into 30 days of SGA meme, and how about we do it? Each day one question, everyone?

Here be the question!

Spoiler:

30+1 Days of SGA

Day 1: Your favorite character
    Day 2: Your favorite episode
    Day 3: An episode you hate
    Day 4: A character you wish Kolya would kill
    Day 5: Your favorite pics of your ships
    Day 6: A scene that had you laughing so hard you had to pause
    Day 7: A scene you had to pause during to remind yourself it’s not real
    Day 8: An episode you’ve watched more than three times
    Day 9: Your favorite male character (who isn’t your fave char)
    Day 10: Your favorite female character (who isn’t your fave char)
    Day 11: Your favorite SG-1 guest star
    Day 12: A scene that had you yelling at the screen
    Day 13: A scene that made you blush
    Day 14: Favorite pairing
    Day 15: Least favorite pairing
    Day 16: Favorite season
    Day 17: Favorite team (Ford or Ronon? Weir or Carter?)
    Day 18: Favorite side character
    Day 19: Most annoying side character
    Day 20: Unpopular opinion time!
    Day 21: Best quote
    Day 22: Worst quote
    Day 23: Saddest character death
    Day 24: Favorite in-show lingo
    Day 25: Favorite kiss
    Day 26: OMG WHY SGA WHY moment
    Day 27: Funniest screen cap
    Day 28: Favorite enemy
    Day 29: Least favorite enemy
    Day 30: One thing you would change
    Day 31: How it should have ended
    Ooooh, that sounds like fun! (and I don't usually do memes ) One thing though; I'm more than a little wary of the possible responses to Day 15 (least favorite pairing). Let's face it, there are some people on GW who would like nothing more than to have something they can use to get us in trouble. I really don't want to give them any opportunity to do so.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I feel like pimping my own work, because I'm that lame.

"... and I will sin no more" is my personal ode to John. Vegas based AU.

If you want smut, and few laughs along with it, The tales of married bliss is one of my own favorites.

And if you like Castle, I even have a Castle/SGA crossover. That is probably the best thing I've written, and my personal favorite.
      I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        Here's a pic that Mr. SR took in Chicago that might add a bit more inspiration. It's a little fuzzy but I may have bumped his arm when I saw what was happening on stage and went into full out squee mode. Or maybe it was the woman on the other side of him waving her arms and shouting "Oh sweet Lord! Look where he has his hand." Mr. SR remained clueless. Thankfully.

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...830_0333-1.jpg
        Oh, yes. That pic.

And now with smut on my brain, I shall head down to the kitchen and make some beef and Guinness stew for dinner on this chilly, rainy day in Southern California.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
          Good afternoon, Sparkies! Happy First Lazy Sunday of 2011!

Ooooh, that sounds like fun! (and I don't usually do memes ) One thing though; I'm more than a little wary of the possible responses to Day 15 (least favorite pairing). Let's face it, there are some people on GW who would like nothing more than to have something they can use to get us in trouble. I really don't want to give them any opportunity to do so.
          Good point SK! We can change that question into something else.

Suggestions? I'd replace it with "Something you'd enjoy seeing on SGA" (can be a scene or a complete scenario.)

Comment

Oh, yes. That pic.

And now with smut on my brain, I shall head down to the kitchen and make some beef and Guinness stew for dinner on this chilly, rainy day in Southern California.
            I just re pimped my old stuff that could make you warm! Also, I just finished my Santa fic, hopefully it will be posted soon!

Comment

LOL SR!!

I remember this pic causing a flutter in here

sigpic

Comment

Oh, yes. That pic.

Huh, it's a rainy day here too but we consider it warm in the 50's. LOL

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
                LOL SR!!

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2...nstinct214.jpg
                Also this one. Now see, it doesn't take us any time to descend into gutterland.

See you guys later. I loved the busy Sparky afternoon.
                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Bye SR!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Here's a pic that Mr. SR took in Chicago that might add a bit more inspiration. It's a little fuzzy but I may have bumped his arm when I saw what was happening on stage and went into full out squee mode. Or maybe it was the woman on the other side of him waving her arms and shouting "Oh sweet Lord! Look where he has his hand." Mr. SR remained clueless. Thankfully.

Spoiler:
                    My stepdad did somewhat of the same thing at a Green Day Concert. He shot Billie Joe Armstrong with his hand in the wrong spot too. These suggestive candid shots are a strange phenomenon happened to be among the male trend.

I feel like pimping my own work, because I'm that lame.

[B][URL="http://anuna-81.livejournal.com/204923.html#cutid1"]And if you like Castle, I even have a Castle/SGA crossover. That is probably the best thing I've written, and my personal favorite.
                    Ohhhh Crossover writers for the win *highfives*. I am doing a Crossover with the Tudors and SGA which pairs one of my stranger otps Anne Boleyn/John Sheppard and I shall pimp it out to you guys too

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6533737/..._Another_World
                    BALCONIES
                    The Breeding Ground of Ships.
                    sigpic

Comment

Bye SR and bye my brain!!!

And with that I wish you a good night. It's bedtime for this sparky girl

Comment

Night Anuna!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Good point SK! We can change that question into something else.

Suggestions? I'd replace it with "Something you'd enjoy seeing on SGA" (can be a scene or a complete scenario.)
                          Sounds good to me!

I just re pimped my old stuff that could make you warm! Also, I just finished my Santa fic, hopefully it will be posted soon!
                          Oh yeah, those fics definitely warmed me up!

LOL SR!!

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2...nstinct214.jpg
                          Mmmm, that's rather warmth-inducing, too.

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...omckay0445.jpg

And so is that one!

See you later, SR, and nighty-night, Anuna! *waves*

Comment

LOL SR!!

Because of the odd way John is sitting, or because of what Elizabeth is describing with her hands?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
                              Because of the odd way John is sitting, or because of what Elizabeth is describing with her hands?
                              I'd say both.

Comment

This companion pic should let Gateraid have some fun

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X