Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    I checked the site but can't find any grammar errors. We're good to go.
    Great! I'm also moving the blog posts to the new blog. You guys can already check it out at: www.sgarising.com/wordpress
    Tomorrow I'm gonna make the users, so you guys can post again. Username will be the same, password will be a standard and you'll be able to change it yourselves once you log in.
    Then if I get an ok, I can link it to the website.

Looks good.
    cool!!

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    Looks good to me!
    Yay!! \o/

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
      Unfortunately my first SGA fic (I recently found myself hooked on the show), cause John will be in a crossfandom pairing with a historical Queen he saves from execution. But enough my rambling.

Sparky I can truely say is my first SGA pairing. Well, this was after reading a Sheppard H/C fic set after Common Ground.

So far from what I've seen I have to say my favorite Sparky moment was in "The Storm" where Sheppard was willing to do anything to save Elizabeth from Kolya...
      Welcome, welcome!!! Take a seat, enjoy a lovely drink, don't accept any mints and have fun!!
      The Storm is an awesome episode and it opened the eyes of a lot of people to Sparky and the potential it had/has.

Originally posted by Probie View Post
      Excellent!!!

Do you realize, guys, the show is over but this thread is so active.
      Kris and the new site
      Me and my propaganda
      All of you working on SGA Rising.

Sorry to say this again but WE ARE AWESOME!!!!!!
      We are awesome!!!!!!!

Sig by me

Comment

Thank you dear! The idea that I am writing is risky but so far my friends in the other fandom SGA is crossing with in this story (The Tudors) loved the idea so hopefully SGA fans will like it as well.

I agree The storm is an excellent episode for it shows John's willingness to risk his life (a true sign of devotion to someone you love) and the tension building between him and Kolya. I think as much as people hate Kolya they don't realize how much he brings these two together XD
        BALCONIES
        The Breeding Ground of Ships.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
          Great! I'm also moving the blog posts to the new blog. You guys can already check it out at: www.sgarising.com/wordpress
          Tomorrow I'm gonna make the users, so you guys can post again. Username will be the same, password will be a standard and you'll be able to change it yourselves once you log in.

cool!!

Yay!! \o/
          Looks good!
          Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Welcome to TheLadyMore! We're glad you found us and we're happy to have you here! Take a seat, grab some snacks, and enjoy the Sparkyrific fun!

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
            Chapter 9 of Everybody's Fine is finally up! Thanks for your patience, hope to have some more time next week for fics!!!

Be back later!!!
            Eeeeee!
            Spoiler:
            I laughed my butt off at Elizabeth and Teyla trading ideas for how to 'deal with' John. Heehee! And yay for Woolsey totally being on their side! The IOA won't know what hit them!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
            Only one wish for season 6...

...No, just kidding...

Just this...

Mmmmm....
            Never fear, your wish (well, the second one ) is our command!

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
            No, but I love Chipotle!!! There's a bar and grille next to my workplace, and they make burritos the size of your head. And have WiFi. Can't beat that!
            Mmmm, Chipotle. I could never finish one of their burritos, they're just too big. So I get the soft tacos instead. Mmmm, carnitas...

It looks great!
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Never fear, your wish (well, the second one ) is our command!
              I'll grant the first myself... that is when the muse decides to show herself again cause very much AWOL at the moment... although I think my music at the moment may just spark something (no pun intended, purely accidental ).
              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Welcome to TheLadyMore! We're glad you found us and we're happy to have you here! Take a seat, grab some snacks, and enjoy the Sparkyrific fun!
                Thank you dear and in the meanwhile *gives out Sparky Cookies*
                BALCONIES
                sigpic

Comment

Hi TheLadyMore! Welcome to the Sparky thread! (yay for Sparky cookies! )

And Kris, the website for Torri looks great!
                  sigpic
                  Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Your welcome, my family's in the dessert business, so I have many cookies to give away
                    BALCONIES
                    sigpic

Comment

Unfortunately my first SGA fic (I recently found myself hooked on the show), cause John will be in a crossfandom pairing with a historical Queen he saves from execution. But enough my rambling.

Sparky I can truely say is my first SGA pairing. Well, this was after reading a Sheppard H/C fic set after Common Ground.

So far from what I've seen I have to say my favorite Sparky moment was in "The Storm" where Sheppard was willing to do anything to save Elizabeth from Kolya...
                      Thank you dear! The idea that I am writing is risky but so far my friends in the other fandom SGA is crossing with in this story (The Tudors) loved the idea so hopefully SGA fans will like it as well.

I agree The storm is an excellent episode for it shows John's willingness to risk his life (a true sign of devotion to someone you love) and the tension building between him and Kolya. I think as much as people hate Kolya they don't realize how much he brings these two together XD
                      Welcome. We are always happy to have new Sparky fans. Your fic sounds intriguing. We have always very much recognized the role of Kolya in the Sparky ship. He was a catalyst for them I think in S1 and continued all through the series. It was obvious to him just how much they meant to each other.
                      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Well then I am going to have to post the link of my fic once it is posted.

Back to Kolya *raises and shakes fist* I don't think Kolya knew at the beginning how much Sheppard cared for Elizabeth. Deffinetely when Sheppard was screaming and begging him not to hurt Elizabeth he realized that they both cared for each other. It was also specifically why he wanted to Only speak with Elizabeth during Common Ground....to tourture her. I kind of wish Kolya remained a villian as I wish Elizabeth was still on the team because the more Kolya intervened the closer Elizabeth and John became, it's kinda funny, Kolya wanted damage yet he was counter productive considering Sparky.
                        BALCONIES
                        sigpic

Comment

There are 46 people checking out SGA Rising at the moment. Pretty cool!
                          sigpic
                          sig by SueKay

My Team:

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                            I'll grant the first myself... that is when the muse decides to show herself again cause very much AWOL at the moment... although I think my music at the moment may just spark something (no pun intended, purely accidental ).
                            Heh! *sets out a saucer of sugar to tempt the muse*

Thank you dear and in the meanwhile *gives out Sparky Cookies*
                            Cookies! We love cookies here, so thank you for sharing! *passes out glasses of milk*

Welcome. We are always happy to have new Sparky fans. Your fic sounds intriguing. We have always very much recognized the role of Kolya in the Sparky ship. He was a catalyst for them I think in S1 and continued all through the series. It was obvious to him just how much they meant to each other.
                            Kolya is totally a Sparky shipper.

Originally posted by Irish Eyes View Post
                            There are 46 people checking out SGA Rising at the moment. Pretty cool!
                            Wicked! This project is so gonna rock!
                            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Oh, in other news. I now have official permission to make Torri's official website!!
                              www.torrihigginson.net
                              Woot!!
                              Congrats! Love the pic.
                              I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Hi, TheLadyMore! Welcome to the wonderful world of Sparky.
                                I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Working...
                                X