Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
    Who's Mayel again?
    She's the character we invented to be John's girlfriend in S6.

Where is everybody? I've been baking. What's everybody else's excuse? *waves*
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

I'm here.
      sigpic
      Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        Snowed in....
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good afternoon, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Me? I've been off shopping this morning. And now I'm off to go make some beef and Guinness stew for dinner tonight.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
            Good afternoon, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Me? I've been off shopping this morning. And now I'm off to go make some beef and Guinness stew for dinner tonight.
            Better be glad Joe's not there. He'd never let you put the Guinness in the stew.

Congratulate me. OT:
            Spoiler:
            I read enough of Sarah's manual to figure out how to turn the heat up to a toasty 71. Ah, warm.
            sigpic

Comment

Hey Question does Joe and torri know what we call this ship?

Comment

Better be glad Joe's not there. He'd never let you put the Guinness in the stew.
                Oh, no fears, we put enough in that you can taste it even when it's cooked down. Good times.

Congratulate me. OT:
                Spoiler:
                I read enough of Sarah's manual to figure out how to turn the heat up to a toasty 71. Ah, warm.
                Excellent! Hmm, speaking of toasty, I think I shall have some hot chocolate.

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                Hey Question does Joe and torri know what we call this ship?
                I think so; at least, I'm pretty sure fans have mentioned it to them at past conventions.
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Working since 9:30 this morning. At home to change clothes and go to 2nd job. Til 11pm! Head, meet brick wall. Ugh.

Working on new video, finishing up Chapter 9 of Everybody's Fine (it's been a month since I updated. Shame on me. )

Going to work. But on the plus side, my sister's 1 week vacation just turned into 2 weeks cause she wrote down the wrong days. No little sister to annoy me, awesome!

More time for Sparky. *snickers*

Comment

Working, working, working. And discussing some Teyla stuff with SK & Erin87.

Speaking of which--after some thorough dialoging about the continuity of Teyla's story, all 3 of us thought that it would be a good idea to flip episodes 4 & 5, putting the Snow World episode at 4 and First Year at 5, to give the Athosians a little breathing room. To have some nice character build for Teyla, we're moving a little of the Trust storyline into the RTPII, and having the overall Athosian 'dilemma' solved by the end of Trust, but rather than immediately turn around and throw them in danger again, we thought they deserved a break.

All this changes timeline wise is literally the names and episode positions--both writers should already be working on your stories. Are you okay with this, SR? The only story elements that might have minor changes would be if Mayel appears in either story--just need to make sure she and John don't advance their relationship more in eppy 4 than 5.
                    Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                      Working since 9:30 this morning. At home to change clothes and go to 2nd job. Til 11pm! Head, meet brick wall. Ugh.

Working on new video, finishing up Chapter 9 of Everybody's Fine (it's been a month since I updated. Shame on me. )

Going to work. But on the plus side, my sister's 1 week vacation just turned into 2 weeks cause she wrote down the wrong days. No little sister to annoy me, awesome!

More time for Sparky. *snickers*
                      *sends aspirin for the brick wall-induced headache*

And any extra time for Sparky is a good thing! Heh!

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post

Speaking of which--after some thorough dialoging about the continuity of Teyla's story, all 3 of us thought that it would be a good idea to flip episodes 4 & 5, putting the Snow World episode at 4 and First Year at 5, to give the Athosians a little breathing room. To have some nice character build for Teyla, we're moving a little of the Trust storyline into the RTPII, and having the overall Athosian 'dilemma' solved by the end of Trust, but rather than immediately turn around and throw them in danger again, we thought they deserved a break.

All this changes timeline wise is literally the names and episode positions--both writers should already be working on your stories. Are you okay with this, SR? The only story elements that might have minor changes would be if Mayel appears in either story--just need to make sure she and John don't advance their relationship more in eppy 4 than 5.
                      Muahahah. Poor Teyla. If anyone thought she went through the wringer in Season 4, they ain't seen nothing yet! But she's gonna kick butt and come out even more awesome than before. She and Elizabeth will have a lot to talk about, methinks.

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post

*gulps* I'm working on it. Sloooowwwwlllyyy. But will soon have more time. Once I know what you've done with Mayel in S3, I can incorporate her into John's thoughts while he's getting to know being held captive by Big Bertha. Maybe a flashback or two will work.
                        sigpic

Comment

I was browsing around Youtube looking for Sparky inspiration when I ran across this vid. It's so perfect for Sparky! And actually goes along quite well with our Season 6 I think.

Spoiler:
                          sigpic
                          Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

*gulps* I'm working on it. Sloooowwwwlllyyy. But will soon have more time. Once I know what you've done with Mayel in S3, I can incorporate her into John's thoughts while he's getting to know being held captive by Big Bertha. Maybe a flashback or two will work.
                            'getting to know'... heheheh...

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
                            I was browsing around Youtube looking for Sparky inspiration when I ran across this vid. It's so perfect for Sparky! And actually goes along quite well with our Season 6 I think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CC8je-DECCo
                            Beauty and the Beast! *sighs* That was such a great show... I loved Vincent. You're right, it's a great match for our Season 6, and at least we know that John will be getting a happier ending than Vincent did. *wibbles and sniffs*

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                              'getting to know'... heheheh...

Beauty and the Beast! *sighs* That was such a great show... I loved Vincent. You're right, it's a great match for our Season 6, and at least we know that John will be getting a happier ending than Vincent did. *wibbles and sniffs*
                              Oh dear. This vid made me curious and I read some good reviews about it so I put the first disc of S1 on my Netflix queue. Now I'm very nervous! (it has a sad ending? noooooooo!!! )
                              sigpic
                              Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Jeez, so much snow. Never saw this before. I almost had 5 car accidents.

I need some warm fics for tonight when I will ba alive and at home.
                                sigpic
                                Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Working...
                                X