Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Major Fischer
    I pass on my plot bunnies to others
    That is a very good idea! Maybe I'll try that, once I stop them from fighting with each other, it wouldn't be very nice to pass on violent plot bunnies.

Comment

May I mention that since Major Fischer passes on quite a few of those ideas to ME, I'm not an option for that?

(Actually, I'm usually quite open to requests. I just ask that people not expect me to get it done rightthisminute.)
      Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
      Last update: 14 April 2006
      Melyanna's Multimedia
      Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
        May I mention that since Major Fischer passes on quite a few of those ideas to ME, I'm not an option for that?

(Actually, I'm usually quite open to requests. I just ask that people not expect me to get it done rightthisminute.)

She responds well if you show her McWeir and Sheyla fic folks, that's the secret ..

Comment

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
          She responds well if you show her McWeir and Sheyla fic folks, that's the secret ..
          Evil. EEEEVIL.
          Melyanna's Multimedia

Comment

If I can bring myself to actually look at a Sheyla or McWeir fic then I might just try that.

Comment

Poor Mel...
              ~Athena

Comment

Originally posted by Athenaktt
                Poor Mel...
                No, poor me. One of those stupid plot bunnies got through, now I just have to have some idea of where the story is going to go.

It might take awhile, but then again it looks more appealing then studying for my Ancient History exam.

Comment

Originally posted by Athenaktt
                  Poor Mel...
                  Yes, POOR MEL!

Glad to hear one of those plot bunnies gnawed its way through, phenx. I'm currently working on a fic with John/Lizzie overtones, so I don't exactly have time to pick up another.
                  Melyanna's Multimedia

Comment

Hubby and I watched "Hot Zone" on Friday and afterwards he says, "hmmm, these two have ISSUES! Guess they are gonna be the ship in this show."

Had to laugh - I haven't told him how I like Weir/Shep, but he can see it too.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

I can't remember if I had spam this thread with my new fic yet.

If I did sorry...my brain is completely fried from being too productive during the weekend. *head desk*

It's Shep/Weir implied. Mostly about John's thoughts at the beginning of "Rising".

Point of No Return
                      ~Athena

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
                        Hubby and I watched "Hot Zone" on Friday and afterwards he says, "hmmm, these two have ISSUES! Guess they are gonna be the ship in this show."

Had to laugh - I haven't told him how I like Weir/Shep, but he can see it too.
                        They DO have issues! Lovely issues with loads of UST.
                        Melyanna's Multimedia

Comment

Originally posted by phenxF16
                          No, poor me. One of those stupid plot bunnies got through, now I just have to have some idea of where the story is going to go.

It might take awhile, but then again it looks more appealing then studying for my Ancient History exam.
                          Excellent! *rubs hands in glee*

That didn't take long...

Comment

Here is the story that evolved from my runaway plot bunny.
                            It's not even close to done and I have very little idea of where it is going so any constructive criticism or ideas would be appreciated.

Hauntings

Don't worry it will eventually be Sheppard/Weir...somehow, I just have to figure out where I'm going first.

Comment

Hello Everyone! Some of you I know and I see some new faces! Just stopping by to play again. Been staying well away from GW (spoiler city around these parts) until I can get done with SG-1 (only three more eps) but since this isn't about SG-1, I can come over here and play--YAY!! I saw lots of lovely fanfic that I can't wait to read and folks even tell me there are videos in them thar hills! Anyway, just wanted to say hi until I catch up! You guys have been busy!
                              Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
                              Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
                              Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Originally posted by phenxF16
                                Here is the story that evolved from my runaway plot bunny.
                                It's not even close to done and I have very little idea of where it is going so any constructive criticism or ideas would be appreciated.

Hauntings

Don't worry it will eventually be Sheppard/Weir...somehow, I just have to figure out where I'm going first.
                                Nice bunnies and you tamed them nicely! MORE please!
                                Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
                                Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
                                Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Working...
                                X