Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen
    Back to Shep/Weir tho (it looks like the Aussies have the run of this thread again ) Anyone who thinks the relationship that these two characters show towards each other is based on a familial or sibling relationships needs to look at dictionary meaning of 'incest'.

On a much happier note tho - it's less than three weeks till Aussies get to meet Torri and Joe!! Just thought I'd share that wonderful thing with you all

And does anyone have any music vids of the fav couple??

OMG! I was just thinking that today. Not that long to go til they arrive here. It's all very exciting. I'm so glad it's the two of them for our first Atlantis experience. How lucky are we???

Comment

Originally posted by alyssa
      OMG! I was just thinking that today. Not that long to go til they arrive here. It's all very exciting. I'm so glad it's the two of them for our first Atlantis experience. How lucky are we???
      Damn lucky!!

I'm going to try and work up the courage to ask them a question about where they think Shep/Weir's relationship is heading. Not that I really expect a straight answer (or a straight look as well - Torri thinks we shippers are weird! )

On another note I just watched Duet (again ) and
      Spoiler:
      The look that Eliz gives John just when she is about to walk off and just after he touches her arm (*sigh*) hit me as one that says "God, I'm glad that man is on this expedition. He can make me laugh and smile, and OMG i am so falling for him BIG TIME!! It was just such a familiar move when he reached out to her. That, IMO, speaks volumes as to how they feel. Its the instinctive, subconscious moves they make when around each other that tells the story.

But, thats just me babbling on again... I think thats the longest post I've made in this thread...

Lovebar made by natz099
      My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Very lucky. *cries* I wanna go!!

But if we're going back to the mothering thing, it's not really even that, because she treats them as individuals and adults and what not. It's more that she puts everyone else first and herself last.

Hmmm..I think that'll do for a backdoor to the other Weir ships.

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

Originally posted by ubiquitous
          Very lucky. *cries* I wanna go!!

But if we're going back to the mothering thing, it's not really even that, because she treats them as individuals and adults and what not. It's more that she puts everyone else first and herself last.

Hmmm..I think that'll do for a backdoor to the other Weir ships.

Hey, we wish you could go, too!! Don't worry, though. I think three or four of us are going to the various conventions and will make sure you get all the gossip
          Last edited by Chrysalis; 12 October 2005, 03:49 AM.

Comment

Thank you! *curses exams*

But I wonder how John would react if he found out that Elizabeth had helped him keep his position in Atlantis, even if with just a strong word?

Comment

Originally posted by ubiquitous
              Thank you! *curses exams*

But I wonder how John would react if he found out that Elizabeth had helped him keep his position in Atlantis, even if with just a strong word?
              I'll curse the exams with you.... never did like them myself..

Interesting question about John.... hmmmm. Something to ponder. Our European friends should be joining us soon. I just got a Wednesday Morning Email from my friend in London.... if she's up and about, they should be too!

Comment

It's something I keep thinking about. I'm not sure if it's already been discussed, but I would think it would have at least a minor impact on their relationship, in the short-term, at least.

And yay for the arrival of the Europeans. I should come on in the daytime sometime, when the Americans are about. Although I dunno if I could handle the speedy postings

Comment

Hey! YAY! So many Aussies are on at night! Just a quick note on all the brother/sister talk...
                  PFFT!! AS IF! I have really been noticing the little looks Elizabeth and John give each other all the time, when I've rewatched the episodes and I don't know if its on purpose or not (but I think it HAS to be! ) but they never seem to look at the rest of the group, especially when making decisions. And those looks are definately *not* like the looks shared between siblings.

Also quick off topic - is anyone going to the Brisbane convention??

Comment

Originally posted by kingshell
                    Hey! YAY! So many Aussies are on at night! Just a quick note on all the brother/sister talk...
                    PFFT!! AS IF! I have really been noticing the little looks Elizabeth and John give each other all the time, when I've rewatched the episodes and I don't know if its on purpose or not (but I think it HAS to be! ) but they never seem to look at the rest of the group, especially when making decisions. And those looks are definately *not* like the looks shared between siblings.

Also quick off topic - is anyone going to the Brisbane convention??
                    Yep, we call it Aussie Hour (or HOURS!) --- christened last night. It's pretty busy around 8 or so in the morning with the Americans, I've found. Also around midnight. I think that's the time, anyway. It all blurs because I really do spend way, waaaaaaayy too much time here!

Brother/sister talk is kind of weird. It's what the antis like to come out with. I think the Jack/Daniel aim that they had for the John/Elizabeth relationship was also destined to be an absolute failure!

Where's Bama?? I'm sure she could answer that question about John/the promotion, or at least give it a bloody good try!

Comment

I kinda got the feeling in 'Intruder' that (answering the promotion thing)
                      Spoiler:
                      he already knew, from when Elizabeth said 'maybe some ppl thought otherwise' (or something like that anyway, hey, its late and I'm stalling an assignment!) and then they laughed and John quickly looked up at her, like he knew...

I think...maybe.. nah I thought that he knew, or suspected at least... Im totally rambling.... lol

Comment

HEH!
                        AND YAY AUSSIE HOUR, cause doh, I'm always at uni when the Americans and the entire rest of the Northern hemisphere are on here chatting!

Comment

Spoiler:
                          he already knew, from when Elizabeth said 'maybe some ppl thought otherwise' (or something like that anyway, hey, its late and I'm stalling an assignment!) and then they laughed and John quickly looked up at her, like he knew...

I think...maybe.. nah I thought that he knew, or suspected at least... Im totally rambling.... lol
                          Rambling is perfectly acceptable at this time of the night --- provided it's rambling of the Shep/Weir variety.
                          In that case, it's redefined not as rambling but as intelligent, highly analytical comment....

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen
                            Damn lucky!!

I'm going to try and work up the courage to ask them a question about where they think Shep/Weir's relationship is heading. Not that I really expect a straight answer (or a straight look as well - Torri thinks we shippers are weird! )

On another note I just watched Duet (again ) and
                            Spoiler:
                            The look that Eliz gives John just when she is about to walk off and just after he touches her arm (*sigh*) hit me as one that says "God, I'm glad that man is on this expedition. He can make me laugh and smile, and OMG i am so falling for him BIG TIME!! It was just such a familiar move when he reached out to her. That, IMO, speaks volumes as to how they feel. Its the instinctive, subconscious moves they make when around each other that tells the story.

But, thats just me babbling on again... I think thats the longest post I've made in this thread...
                            Hi there.... i so agree with you on that one and i personally dont mind your babbling because it is good babbling and i think that i could listen to it all day long ... awww... shepp/weir.... we love them so much
                            ..::!SAVE DR. ELIZABETH WEIR!::..

Comment

Originally posted by Lexa Jayde
                              Hi there.... i so agree with you on that one and i personally dont mind your babbling because it is good babbling and i think that i could listen to it all day long ... awww... shepp/weir.... we love them so much

I can be on here at any time of the day or night --- was up til 3 Wed morning, which was a really bad thing, because now I'm like a zombie.
                              However, I did put in a hell of a lot of Shep Weir hours yesterday....
                              Where's our friend Sapphire?? What's happening with those badges, girl?
                              You're braver than I am if you hand them over to Torri and Joe

Comment

Spoiler:

Well I think it may have aroused his suspicions, but I doubt he have realised it. I'd think it'd have been a fleeting suspicion at best.

And as to the Brisbane Con, I have no idea if anyone is going.

Comment

Working...
                                X