Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
    Haha, definitely! We could just rent a space and have a giant Sparkies only convention.

Thanks!

And speaking of that, I took part of it and made myself a new icon. *shows it off to everyone*
    New icon = total win.

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
    Indeed

Maybe, but if it had been a show of mine, I would have fought for it and not just shrugged and walked away.

The photoshoot really is just a blur for me. It just goes by soooooooooo fast!
    All I really remember from the photoshoot this year was Gordon Michael Woolvett, because the photographer had a problem with his camera and we ended up talking about Deep Water Black and lack of sleep at cons.
    And talk about unexpected hot guys: Tahmoh Penikett. OMG!!!! When he walked on stage, the first five minutes I just stared and drooled instead of taking a gazillion pics as I usually do. I mean, in BSG he looks pretty good. But he was never really my type, so I never really payed much attention to him. Until I saw him in real life.
    OMGOMGSOFREAKINHOTSOOOOOOOOOHOT doesn't even begin to describe him. Even some of my friends who are totally no BSG fans and who also fancy another type of men, were staring at him

I agree with you: tptb just don't care anymore.

Weren't we gonna organize a con ourselves after we finish the 6th season? The Atlantis Rising Convention? Plans for that are still on, right?
    If they ever get Joe and Torri at the same con, I for one will move heaven and earth to be there. But I'm still up for an SGARising presence at any con we can all agree on and I can manage timewise.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      Ladies and gentlemen. Behold!

And it seems my John and Elizabeth action figures decided they wanted to have some fun with the camera and the jar when my back was turned...

Spoiler:
      Elizabeth thanks John for a lovely birthday present...

And John gets his reward...

So, are we having fun yet?
      Woohoo! That's so AWESOME!! I never noticed the designs either--very cool!

Hey, can I make an icon out of that first picture?
      Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

I just found this song which is perfect for Sparky. Vidders? And there are some good ideas for wallpapers too in the vid.

Spoiler:
        sigpic

Comment

Ladies and gentlemen. Behold!

Oooooooooooooo!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Can you believe you actually get to hold it!

And it seems my John and Elizabeth action figures decided they wanted to have some fun with the camera and the jar when my back was turned...

Spoiler:
          Elizabeth thanks John for a lovely birthday present...

http://i805.photobucket.com/albums/y...t%20Jar/03.png

And John gets his reward...

http://i805.photobucket.com/albums/y...t%20Jar/04.png

So, are we having fun yet?
          THAT'S what I needed to start my day! LOL
          sigpic
          sig by SueKay

My Team:

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
            If they ever get Joe and Torri at the same con, I for one will move heaven and earth to be there. But I'm still up for an SGARising presence at any con we can all agree on and I can manage timewise.
            You and me both.

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
            Woohoo! That's so AWESOME!! I never noticed the designs either--very cool!

Hey, can I make an icon out of that first picture?
            Yes, you absolutely can make icons!

Originally posted by Irish Eyes View Post
            Oooooooooooooo!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Can you believe you actually get to hold it!
            Hah! I'm surprised I managed to get to sleep last night, I was still so excited!

Originally posted by Irish Eyes View Post
            THAT'S what I needed to start my day! LOL
            Hahahahah!
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Talking about the con with a friend. She asked me if I have a question for Joe. I didn't think about it because I'm sure I will have something to say but for the moment I just have "How are you?". Friend thinks I'm the laziest fan in the world.lol
              Maybe you have suggestions.
              sigpic
              Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                Talking about the con with a friend. She asked me if I have a question for Joe. I didn't think about it because I'm sure I will have something to say but for the moment I just have "How are you?". Friend thinks I'm the laziest fan in the world.lol
                It's hard to get an opportunity to ask a specific question. In your case I'd want to know when he's going to do a con in France. But I'd say just go with whatever you think of at the moment. I'm sure everyone will have something for you to ask him. You'll need at least an hour of his time. LOL
                sigpic

Comment

It's hard to get an opportunity to ask a specific question. In your case I'd want to know when he's going to do a con in France. But I'd say just go with whatever you think of at the moment. I'm sure everyone will have something for you to ask him. You'll need at least an hour of his time. LOL
                  It will be an excuse to stay with him.lol
                  But my friend was funny. She said "You're not nervous. You don't know what you will say. You' don't know what you will give him to him and what pic you will take for the autograph. You're not a fan but a tourist."lol Hopefully for me, she won't come with me.
                  Mom is more nervous than me and she asked me to record him when he's talking in french.lol
                  sigpic

Comment

But my friend was funny. She said "You're not nervous. You don't know what you will say. You' don't know what you will give him to him and what pic you will take for the autograph. You're not a fan but a tourist."lol Hopefully for me, she won't come with me.
                    Mom is more nervous than me and she asked me to record him when he's talking in french.lol
                    I'm with your mom. We would all love to hear that recording even those of us who won't understand a word.
                    sigpic

Comment

I'm with your mom. We would all love to hear that recording even those of us who won't understand a word.
                      I will try if I can and I will translate it for you.
                      sigpic

Comment

Totally. It doesn't matter what he's saying, it's a pleasure just listening to his voice.
                        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Totally. It doesn't matter what he's saying, it's a pleasure just listening to his voice.
                          I wonder if he speaks French with a drawl like he does English.
                          sigpic

Comment

I wonder if he speaks French with a drawl like he does English.
                            Wasn't there some sort of promo clip done around the time of Season 4 where he does speak in French?

Comment

You can start with "How are you? And here's a card from our season six. Check it out."

I agree with your mom and the others here. Tape it!!!!

Sig by me

Comment

Wasn't there some sort of promo clip done around the time of Season 4 where he does speak in French?
                                Yes indeed there was.

Spoiler:
                                sigpic
                                Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Working...
                                X