X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scary kitty View Post
    ladies and gentlemen. Behold!

Spoiler:

and it seems my john and elizabeth action figures decided they wanted to have some fun with the camera and the jar when my back was turned...

Spoiler:
    elizabeth thanks john for a lovely birthday present...

and john gets his reward...

so, are we having fun yet?
    nice!!!
    To succeed in life, you need 3 things ... a Wishbone, a Backbone and a Funny Bone

Comment

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
      SQUEE! Hooray for the Sparky Mint Jar! http://i677.photobucket.com/albums/vv132/Erin87_photos/Sparky/shep_bouncy2.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i677.photobucket.com/albums/vv132/Erin87_photos/weir_cheer2.gif Lol at the action figures.

---

Well, ladies and gentlemen, it's new artwork time! Remember my Sparky kids time travel story, Isn't Supposed to Be? Well, recently the muse for that story has decided to make a small come-back after being absent since March. *kicks muse* I actually managed to write a bit on it the other day, which felt awesome. Anywho... pointless ramblings aside...

I drew/created a poster/cover/what have you for the story, featuring Connor and Emily drawn by me and John and Liz inserted with the magic that is Photoshop. This was basically all I did last Saturday.

So whatcha guys think?
      WOW! That is beautiful - Love it!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
        MGM is just the parent company--the ones who matter and who might take offense are the creators, and I don't think they're interested in really being a part of the tie-ins.
        Yeah, but if the creators really cared about their show, wouldn't they care about what was released about it? Especially when it claims to be canon...

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        Will it help you relax if I tell you it's true that he's better looking in person?
        I can affirm this! When I was talking to him, I had to keep myself in check not to STARE at him

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
        I don't think Larrin was the only one. What about Chaya? And maybe he didn't pursue Teer, but wasn't she the only one he ended up having an actual relationship with?
        Yeah, but he also said this about the Ancients in ToR: All the ones I met were arrogant, condescending -- and not for good reason.
        For me that includes Chaya and Teer

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
        Ladies and gentlemen. Behold!

Spoiler:

And it seems my John and Elizabeth action figures decided they wanted to have some fun with the camera and the jar when my back was turned...

Spoiler:
        Elizabeth thanks John for a lovely birthday present...

And John gets his reward...

So, are we having fun yet?
        ZOMG!!!!!!!! EPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIC!!!!
        Lucky you!!!!!!!!!!!
        And I'm actually on the floor after looking at those action figure pics

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
          Yeah, but if the creators really cared about their show, wouldn't they care about what was released about it? Especially when it claims to be canon...
          "If the creators really cared about their show."

Well, that's the crux of the matter, isn't it?

I can affirm this! When I was talking to him, I had to keep myself in check not to STARE at him
          I know! He's just so mesmerizing...

Yeah, but he also said this about the Ancients in ToR: All the ones I met were arrogant, condescending -- and not for good reason.
          For me that includes Chaya and Teer
          And he's got even less reason to like the Ancients since they're the ones who left the Replicator mess behind for Lizzeh to get caught up in.

ZOMG!!!!!!!! EPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIC!!!!
          Lucky you!!!!!!!!!!!
          And I'm actually on the floor after looking at those action figure pics
          *snickers* They couldn't resist. No, really.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

And it seems my John and Elizabeth action figures decided they wanted to have some fun with the camera and the jar when my back was turned...

Spoiler:

http://i805.photobucket.com/albums/y...t%20Jar/03.png

http://i805.photobucket.com/albums/y...t%20Jar/04.png

Oh wow! That is just so awesome. And the fact that one of our very own has it in her possession is just priceless.

SQUEE! Hooray for the Sparky Mint Jar! http://i677.photobucket.com/albums/v...eir_cheer2.gif Lol at the action figures.

---

Well, ladies and gentlemen, it's new artwork time! Remember my Sparky kids time travel story, Isn't Supposed to Be? Well, recently the muse for that story has decided to make a small come-back after being absent since March. *kicks muse* I actually managed to write a bit on it the other day, which felt awesome. Anywho... pointless ramblings aside...

I drew/created a poster/cover/what have you for the story, featuring Connor and Emily drawn by me and John and Liz inserted with the magic that is Photoshop. This was basically all I did last Saturday.

So whatcha guys think?
            Beautiful! I love it.

But if MGM overrides them they have no choice. Which is what I fear happened with the books.

Me too and it's mostly a blur now but I remember standing there with his arms wrapped around me and turning my head to the right and seeing that black stubble... At the time I was just in a sort of coma.
            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Oh wow! That is just so awesome. And the fact that one of our very own has it in her possession is just priceless.
              Absolutely priceless. It's sitting on my desk right now and I keep looking over at it because I still can't quite believe it. SQUEEEEEEE!!!!!

But if MGM overrides them they have no choice. Which is what I fear happened with the books.
              Or TPTW simply don't care anymore. Given some of the other things we've heard out of them lately, I have to wonder... *sighs*

Me too and it's mostly a blur now but I remember standing there with his arms wrapped around me and turning my head to the right and seeing that black stubble... At the time I was just in a sort of coma.
              It's been a year since my photo-op close encounter and the flashbacks still tease me. Darnit, I'm so gonna have to do it again next year.
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

SK Big huge CONGRATS on acquiring the sparky mint jar! Very cool indeed!
                sigpic
                Signature by Erin87

Comment

Eeeeee! I'm happy I was able to get it! It feels awesome to be the guardian of such an important item in our ship's history!
                  It is indeed awesome. It belongs to the Sparkies!

SQUEE! It's beautiful! Connor and Emily are so precious! *huggles the Sparky!kids*
                  Originally posted by Lythisrose View Post
                  WOW! That is beautiful - Love it!

Beautiful! I love it.
                  Thank you so much!
                  sigpic
                  Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by SMB_BOOKS View Post
                    SK Big huge CONGRATS on acquiring the sparky mint jar! Very cool indeed!
                    Thank you! And it'll be even cooler when I get some mints to put in the jar! LOL!

It is indeed awesome. It belongs to the Sparkies!
                    You betcha it does! Hmm, I wonder if I ought to look into setting up pilgrimage tours...

Comment

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

AWESOME!!!!! I feel like a bad Sparky at the moment. All the times it was seen on Elizabeth's desk and I never saw that design on it.
                      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

SQUEE! Hooray for the Sparky Mint Jar! Lol at the action figures.

---

Spoiler:

So whatcha guys think?
                        Great poster! Why do I feel like the only unartist person on this forum?
                        I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                          AWESOME!!!!! I feel like a bad Sparky at the moment. All the times it was seen on Elizabeth's desk and I never saw that design on it.
                          Admittedly, while we saw it all the time on her desk, we never really saw it up close enough to really see the subtle details on it. It's a bit easier to spot in some of the high-res publicity stills available on the MGM website, but still... There's nothing like seeing this thing in person. Awesomesauce!

Eh, don't worry... while I can draw, I still suck at doing faces. That's why I stick exclusively to playing in Photoshop.

Comment

Thank you! And it'll be even cooler when I get some mints to put in the jar! LOL!

You betcha it does! Hmm, I wonder if I ought to look into setting up pilgrimage tours...
                            Haha, definitely! We could just rent a space and have a giant Sparkies only convention.

Thanks!

And speaking of that, I took part of it and made myself a new icon. *shows it off to everyone*
                            sigpic
                            Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Haha, definitely! We could just rent a space and have a giant Sparkies only convention.
                              SparkyCon! We could totally do that!

Thanks!

And speaking of that, I took part of it and made myself a new icon. *shows it off to everyone*
                              And it's a beautiful icon, too! I love that faraway look on Lizzeh's face in that shot from TRW. *sighs*

Comment

"If the creators really cared about their show."

Well, that's the crux of the matter, isn't it?
                                Indeed

Maybe, but if it had been a show of mine, I would have fought for it and not just shrugged and walked away.

The photoshoot really is just a blur for me. It just goes by soooooooooo fast!
                                All I really remember from the photoshoot this year was Gordon Michael Woolvett, because the photographer had a problem with his camera and we ended up talking about Deep Water Black and lack of sleep at cons.
                                And talk about unexpected hot guys: Tahmoh Penikett. OMG!!!! When he walked on stage, the first five minutes I just stared and drooled instead of taking a gazillion pics as I usually do. I mean, in BSG he looks pretty good. But he was never really my type, so I never really payed much attention to him. Until I saw him in real life.
                                OMGOMGSOFREAKINHOTSOOOOOOOOOHOT doesn't even begin to describe him. Even some of my friends who are totally no BSG fans and who also fancy another type of men, were staring at him

Or TPTW simply don't care anymore. Given some of the other things we've heard out of them lately, I have to wonder... *sighs*
                                I agree with you: tptb just don't care anymore.

Weren't we gonna organize a con ourselves after we finish the 6th season? The Atlantis Rising Convention? Plans for that are still on, right?

Sig by me

Comment

Working...
                                X