Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by anuna View Post
    they're on livejournal only - chapter one and chapter two . I plan to finish it soon.

squeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

That was awesome!!!

SOOOOO looking forward to more!

NOT looking forward to goin to work.

*grumble*

Comment

Good morning (heck, it's almost noon!), Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Whee, it's raining in Southern California! Okay, it's just drizzling, really, but hey! We've got wet streets!

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
      fionnait and SK - for purposes of Sunday Fathers, if John's blood type is AB, Elizabeth can't have O negative - because nif she does, their kid (Lily) would have either A or B blood type, and if that is true, John couldn't be a suitable kidney donor for her. Blood types and Rhesus facor between the donor and recepient have to match. Which is why I decided Elizabeth will have A+, because if she does Lily can still have AB + just like John.

And regarding Rockstar fic - two chapters of that are posted, I can link you guys if you want to - their canon blood types actually work out.
      Aha, this explains it! Awesome, thanks for the clarification.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

OMFG. You guys want an awesome Sparky picspam? With a quite serious message but hilariously delivered?

Look no further than the marvelous hihoplastic on LJ, who put together this epic tale with our Sparky delivering a message about Breast Cancer Awareness Month. It's fantastic and you all should go check it out!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

*hugs thread* Oh, so happy to be home. Work was heinous today. However, I got the idea for my next fic chapter from listening to the radio @ work. Which fic? ... Good question

So. What'd I miss?

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
          OMFG. You guys want an awesome Sparky picspam? With a quite serious message but hilariously delivered?

Look no further than the marvelous hihoplastic on LJ, who put together this epic tale with our Sparky delivering a message about Breast Cancer Awareness Month. It's fantastic and you all should go check it out!
          OH MY GOD, THAT WAS AWESOMELY HILARIOUS!!!

That SO just made my day.

BTW, which eppy is that scene from? I keep forgetting ...
          Last edited by ShipperWriter; 04 October 2010, 09:07 PM.

Comment

Okay, fic rec:

Blank Slate by irony_rocks on Command Dymanics

This particularly awesome writer has, sadly enough, retired from writing fics, but I just read this and it's the perfect fixer for Season 5 ... Caution. Rated Mature.

BTW, is October "Sparktober"???

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
              *hugs thread* Oh, so happy to be home. Work was heinous today. However, I got the idea for my next fic chapter from listening to the radio @ work. Which fic? ... Good question
              You wicked tease!

Bah, work! *sporks heinous work*

So. What'd I miss?

OH MY GOD, THAT WAS AWESOMELY HILARIOUS!!!

That SO just made my day.
              Hahaha! I think that's going to make every Sparky fan's day.

Okay, fic rec:

Blank Slate by irony_rocks on Command Dymanics

This particularly awesome writer has, sadly enough, retired from writing fics, but I just read this and it's the perfect fixer for Season 5 ... Caution. Rated Mature.

BTW, is October "Sparktober"???
              Yep, that's a damn good fix-it fic. And it's always fun to play with Ascended!Lizzeh.

A few Sparky fans over on LJ came up with the "Sparktober" thing... a year or two ago, I think? But for me, it's Sparky time all year long.

Comment

You wicked tease!
                *bows proudly then continues typing*

I wish.

*fic bunny pokes Shipper gently in side with a spork the size of Alaska*

Heh.

Yep, that's a damn good fix-it fic. And it's always fun to play with Ascended!Lizzeh.
                Yup. And yup.

A few Sparky fans over on LJ came up with the "Sparktober" thing... a year or two ago, I think? But for me, it's Sparky time all year long.
                *applauds Sparky fans on LJ*

Tis true. Hee hee!

Well, even tho work JUST got over, I still hafta be up at the crack o' dawn. I'll try posting new chapters when I can.

If RL doesn't overtake me. Again.

Nite.

Comment

*bows proudly then continues typing*
                  *cackles*

I wish.

*fic bunny pokes Shipper gently in side with a spork the size of Alaska*

Heh.
                  Ouch! That must be one sharp spork. My fic demons (action-figure-sized versions of my characters) like to jump up and down on my bed while I'm trying to sleep.

Yup. And yup.

*applauds Sparky fans on LJ*

Tis true. Hee hee!

Well, even tho work JUST got over, I still hafta be up at the crack o' dawn. I'll try posting new chapters when I can.

If RL doesn't overtake me. Again.

Nite.
                  Oh my gosh! Sounds like there's no rest for the wicked!

Nighty-night, and pleasant Sparky dreams!

Comment

Hello beautiful friends! How are you?

Mom just yelled at me because we don't spend a lot of time together now (for the record, I'm always near her lol) so I asked her if she wants to do a "hommage" to the Sparkylicious couple we all like and she yelled "YESSSSS!!!" A teenager. Daddy will join us. It will be a funny night. Mom: drooling on Lorne, Dad: drooling on Elizabeth. Me: OMG, I will meet Joe.

LOL This made my day.
                    sigpic
                    Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

I'm alone.....Youhouuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!
                      sigpic
                      Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

You wicked tease!

Same here, SK, for me every day is a Sparkyday. Sparktober is a nice celebration, though, I wouldn't say no to a whole month of concentrated sparky efforts!
                        I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Good afternoon, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                          Hello beautiful friends! How are you?

Mom just yelled at me because we don't spend a lot of time together now (for the record, I'm always near her lol) so I asked her if she wants to do a "hommage" to the Sparkylicious couple we all like and she yelled "YESSSSS!!!" A teenager. Daddy will join us. It will be a funny night. Mom: drooling on Lorne, Dad: drooling on Elizabeth. Me: OMG, I will meet Joe.
                          LOL! Sounds like a fun night!

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                          LOL This made my day.
                          Hee! It's just so made of win!

Same here, SK, for me every day is a Sparkyday. Sparktober is a nice celebration, though, I wouldn't say no to a whole month of concentrated sparky efforts!
                          True, dat.

Comment

I can just add, in true spirit of our smutday, I am working on some smut! I hope to have it posted soon.

here's a question we could discuss - do you guys like reading mature stuff? If so, why? And also, if not, what are your reasons?

Comment

I can just add, in true spirit of our smutday, I am working on some smut! I hope to have it posted soon.
                              Yay, smut!

here's a question we could discuss - do you guys like reading mature stuff? If so, why? And also, if not, what are your reasons?
                              Hmm, what exactly do you mean by "mature"? Mature/serious situations in general, or something more specific?

Comment

Yay, smut!

Hmm, what exactly do you mean by "mature"? Mature/serious situations in general, or something more specific?
                                Mature as in smutty, but we can expand it to fics covering more serious themes and topics.

Comment

Working...
                                X