Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family and College Football Saturday!

Well, let's see... Atlantis would still be on the air and better than ever...

If there is, it'll be worth more than a turkey sandwich.

Sparky minds always think great.
    All this talk of turkey sandwiches, I just had to get me one. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Kinky_Carter View Post
      I remember hearing something like that when I watched one with commentary. Like when I was watching the commentary for The Long Goodbye and I was hoping there would be some sort of comment about the kiss but no they were talking about the window panels in the background. My gosh, just skip over one of the best parts in that episode to talk about windows?
      *snorts* That's for sure. It's like I said earlier... They're totally trying to avoid talking about THE BIG RED ELEPHANT in the room. But the very act of avoiding it proves that it exists. Sparky is canon, and it is a sublime thing to behold.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
        *snorts* That's for sure. It's like I said earlier... They're totally trying to avoid talking about THE BIG RED ELEPHANT in the room. But the very act of avoiding it proves that it exists. Sparky is canon, and it is a sublime thing to behold.
        lol, and it's funny that quote of Torris about how she met a group of shippers at a con and have this thing about Sheppard and Weir having sex in closests, she finds it weird, lol. We are shippers and we are many, teehee.

Comment

lol, and it's funny that quote of Torris about how she met a group of shippers at a con and have this thing about Sheppard and Weir having sex in closests, she finds it weird, lol. We are shippers and we are many, teehee.
          And resistance is futile.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

A little humble gift for Sparky fans

I miss you all.

Comment

Hello everyone! I have fallen off the Moon, again. So tired. But I have new boots (mom's present, yay, and they're perfect - double win!), Bruce Springsteen's "The Rising", which may be my favorite album by him (appropriate title, right?), and "Crazy heart", the book, by SR's recommendation. Started reading (in english) and it's gritty and atmospheric and dark. I like it.

What's up guys? What are you chattin' bout? I think I shall go and write a fic.
              I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                And resistance is futile.
                lol of course. Who could resist the Sparky.

So watching The Lost Boys. Lorne: Just that they tend to get caught up in whatever it is they're doing, and sometimes they don't check in. They forget how much you worry.... that we worry. Collectively, I mean. Weir: Yes, we do.
                Lorne: Yeah... we do.
                ;p Lizzie does worry.

Comment

Originally posted by nephtys59 View Post
                  A little humble gift for Sparky fans

I miss you all.
                  Hey, don't miss us - come back!

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                    Hey, don't miss us - come back!
                    I'm here ... sparky can be like a knife in the heart, sometimes ... but I'm here

Comment

I'm here ... sparky can be like a knife in the heart, sometimes ... but I'm here
                      Well, they say the only people who can hurt you are the ones whom you allow to hurt you.

It's a gorgeous wallpaper! Would you care making on per request?

Comment

It's a gorgeous wallpaper! Would you care making on per request?
                        Yes, I'd gladly do that, do you have any prompts?

Comment

Yes, I'd gladly do that, do you have any prompts?
                          As the matter of fact, I do! I want something with dark background, that hug scene from siege (hug itself, but also the moment of that look between them, just before the hug), and these lyrics.

"So, leave everything you know, and carry only what you fear" (That's from Bruce Springsteen's 'Magic'. it's also on my LJ, in the quote area).

Comment

As the matter of fact, I do! I want something with dark background, that hug scene from siege (hug itself, but also the moment of that look between them, just before the hug), and these lyrics.

"So, leave everything you know, and carry only what you fear" (That's from Bruce Springsteen's 'Magic'. it's also on my LJ, in the quote area).
                            I like that!
                            I promise tomorrow I'll give it a try and hope to create something you'll be pleased with

Comment

I like that!
                              I promise tomorrow I'll give it a try and hope to create something you'll be pleased with
                              Yay! I am looking forward to artwork! Can you keep most of the wallpaper dark and put the picture/pictures somewhere in the middle, and the lyrics below them?

Comment

You know, I saw Torri herself say that Weir had a thing for Sheppard. I'm sure some of you must have seen it. It was at a con or something in Germany. I'm not one who tends to just decide they find two random character be be the perfect couple and declare them to be the one true pairing or somesuch*. Since just about every pair of people everywhere is shipped by somebody, I get the impression that is fairly common in shippers generally speaking. I probably wouldn't have noticed or cared if I hadn't genuinely thought they were supposed to be going for something between John and Weir, like a lot of you did. And if the actors are purportedly playing something a certain way, then even if it isn't the intention of the script, in my book, it's canon if it's left in the final cut.

* Well except maybe Cam and Vala, but with me that's more of a running joke about their "other work" than anything serious.
                                Last edited by Infinite-Possibilities; 18 September 2010, 12:46 PM.
                                "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Working...
                                X