Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Before I'm off to bed;
    Missing moments Chapter 41: Sateda (aka the one where Elizabeth drools just a little)
    Short one, but enjoy!!

Spoiler:
    41: Sateda

(before the ep)

"Have you seen these?" John asked as he walked into Elizabeth's office in full gear.

Elizabeth looked up and opened her eyes wide while her mouth fell open.

"It's the new uniform jacket that I'm supposed to try out before they're distributed to all the off-world teams." He said as he flapped a bit with his brand new leather jacket.

After another couple of silent moments, Elizabeth finally found her voice. "It sure is... different."

"Different?" John frowned. "It weighs a ton compared to the other jacket."

"I'm sure you'll only need to get used to it." She pointed out, barely able to keep her eyes off of him.

"This should be a perfect mission for that, I guess, as it promises to be an easy one."

"Yes, let's hope so."

"I'll see you when we get back." John said and turned away from her.

"John?"

He turned back to her.

"When you come over tonight... bring the jacket."

A smirk appeared on his face. "Yes, ma'am."

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
      Before I'm off to bed;
      Missing moments Chapter 41: Sateda (aka the one where Elizabeth drools just a little)
      Short one, but enjoy!!

Spoiler:

(before the ep)

"Have you seen these?" John asked as he walked into Elizabeth's office in full gear.

"It's the new uniform jacket that I'm supposed to try out before they're distributed to all the off-world teams." He said as he flapped a bit with his brand new leather jacket.

After another couple of silent moments, Elizabeth finally found her voice. "It sure is... different."

"I'm sure you'll only need to get used to it." She pointed out, barely able to keep her eyes off of him.

"This should be a perfect mission for that, I guess, as it promises to be an easy one."

"Yes, let's hope so."

"John?"

He turned back to her.

*starts drooling with Elizabeth*

Oh lordy. I can only imagine what flyboy ideas Elizabeth has going through her mind ... Thank you ever so much, have a good night, Kris!

Comment

Originally posted by Kinky_Carter View Post
        lol I'm watching the long goodbye right now. And why if not for Phoebus would John be chosen to be her "husband"? She could've read Lizzie's mind. Wanted some sparky action.
        ... Can't really say anything else to that. Nail. On. Head.

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
          Before I'm off to bed;
          Short one, but enjoy!!

Spoiler:

(before the ep)

"Yes, let's hope so."

"John?"

He turned back to her.

Oh lordy lordy. I do love that leather jacket. *wipes drool off keyboard*
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

So I drew another Sparky pic from that Avatar: The Last Airbender AU. Short story on this is Liz and John have just escaped from a Fire Nation attack (that's the orange glow in the background). Gotta love Sparky comfort in the face of turmoil.

Spoiler:

I really love how John turned out on this one (and it's a profile too, whoot!) The moonlight shading isn't the best, but hopefully it doesn't ruin it too much.

Oh, and loved the Missing Moments, as always Kris. You get bonus points for bringing in the leather jacket.
            sigpic
            Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
              Eeek! *huggles* Good luck on your interview!

Hooray! You can do it!
              *huggles back* I need all the good vibes I can get.

I have already been kicking around ideas. I just need to find my muse again. The bugger keeps running off after a try starting a fic.
              I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                We'll all have our fingers crossed for you.

Go for it. It might distract you from your RL worries.
                Thanks. I'm trying to remind myself that applying on Wednesday and getting called on Friday to set up an interview should be a good sign.

I'm still working on an outline. Hopefully getting a chance to meet two people from the Food Network show Ace of Cakes on Sunday will help distract from RL even more.
                I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

*stumbles in* Greetings from Northern California! Watching the USC vs. UVA game in the hotel and ready for a good night's sleep. Congrats on 102,000 posts and I'll see you tomorrow!
                  (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                  Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
                    So I drew another Sparky pic from that Avatar: The Last Airbender AU. Short story on this is Liz and John have just escaped from a Fire Nation attack (that's the orange glow in the background). Gotta love Sparky comfort in the face of turmoil.

I really love how John turned out on this one (and it's a profile too, whoot!) The moonlight shading isn't the best, but hopefully it doesn't ruin it too much.

Oh, and loved the Missing Moments, as always Kris. You get bonus points for bringing in the leather jacket.
                    Great job on the hair. Love it.

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                    Thanks. I'm trying to remind myself that applying on Wednesday and getting called on Friday to set up an interview should be a good sign.

I'm still working on an outline. Hopefully getting a chance to meet two people from the Food Network show Ace of Cakes on Sunday will help distract from RL even more.
                    I love that show. Who are you meeting?

*stumbles in* Greetings from Northern California! Watching the USC vs. UVA game in the hotel and ready for a good night's sleep. Congrats on 102,000 posts and I'll see you tomorrow!
                    Congrats on the win. As for my game, don't want to talk about it. Ever. I hate football.
                    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Finally a sparky fan in my region, lol.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

I'm up, and it's a sunny day in the redwoods!

*hugs SR, high-fives Kinky_Carter*
                        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Allo thread. Back from yet another wedding party and completely exhausted. What did I miss?
                          I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Hi Sparkies, happy Sunday! I had a busy morning, doing my housework (8 cats lose an incredible amount of hair) and this afternoon I'm relaxing, listening to good music and playing with Paint Shop Pro (I made some manips, but I can't post them here, look at my LJ).

I was thinking about Sparky and I'm going to put a question to you all: I don't know if you watched the episodes spoiler-free or not (I did), but did you ever feel there were moments where John or Elizabeth were going to speak their hearts out?
                            I did.

Conversion: when John asked to kill him and Elizabeth's voice broke calling him by his first name, I almost expected she was going to tell him something.

Misbegotten: the look on John's face during the meeting, Elizabeth so emotional and later the whole "defending her honour" scene, I really thought that John was going to do something about his feelings for her.

Common Ground: Elizabeth was so torn about John being tortured that I thought: "when he gets back young and in one piece, she will run in his arms" but unfortunately they cut the episode short.

Lifeline: When John remains alone with Elizabeth in the infirmary, I really thought he was going to open his heart to her.

I'm delusional, am I not?

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                              Allo thread. Back from yet another wedding party and completely exhausted. What did I miss?
                              You missed my wedding

Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

Comment

Originally posted by Fionnait View Post
                                You missed my wedding
                                AW FRAK. !!!!!! I'm so sorry!!! *giant hugs* CONGRATULATIONS SWEETIE!!!! Was it good?
                                I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Working...
                                X