• Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Elizabeth, wait!"

"You can't!"

"I have to, and you know it."

"John... Go."

*wibbles*
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
      Kris, I loved that! Thank you, I needed something like that to make me smile. *sigh*
      Glad I could help

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      "Elizabeth, wait!"

"You can't!"

"John... Go."

*wibbles*
      *heart breaks*
      That scene chokes me up every frakkin' time!

Sig by me

Comment

Just wondering if anyone has ever read or written a Romeo and Juliet Scenario with John And Elizabeth? Realizing the age differences, their love seems to be as Starcrossed as those two famous lovers...
        sigpic

Comment

Loving the fic, Kris!

Nice manip, nephtys!

Welcome to the team, Irish Eyes!

And thanks for all the con pics, SR!

And now on a different subject:

Have any of you ever seen the tv show Avatar: The Last Airbender? If you haven't, then you should. Yes, it is a cartoon, but it is also one of the best shows I have ever seen. The animation is beautiful, the characters are awesome and well fleshed out, it is extremely funny, and the bending/fight scenes are totally EPIC and AWESOME!! *flails* (And there's awesome continuity, too, something which as we all know SGA was sadly lacking in. )
          This show has kind of been my new obsession this summer. A couple of months ago I watched all three seasons in I think just over a week with my dad (who also really enjoyed it too!) Oh, and as a sidenote: the movie totally FAILED! The show is way way better. So yeah...

And I can relate this to Sparky! My new obsession has led to the creation of much fanart, and this is my latest one. I did this yesterday b/c I was struck with a desire to do an AU crossover with John and Liz in the Avatar world. I think they turned out rather well.

John is a Fire Nation officer, and Liz is a diplomat working for the Earth Kingdom. The full backstory I came up with is in the author's comments. Also, full view looks better.

http://lantis-erin.deviantart.com/#/d2xt090
          sigpic
          Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

I love it! But sweetie, remove the image and leave only the link, or better PM to us because a manip could get us modded.
            I showed the pic from Joe's twitter to Mr. SR and told him about the manip and all the manips I know will come. He was quite puzzled and wondered why anyone would want to do that. After all this time, the poor man remains clueless. *pets hubby*
            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Why don't you guys share your manips privately please

Tis better that way
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                *heart breaks*
                That scene chokes me up every frakkin' time!
                It used to... then I remember that the Daedalus will be swooping in to save John's ass in the next episode, so it's all good.

Originally posted by Lythisrose View Post
                Just wondering if anyone has ever read or written a Romeo and Juliet Scenario with John And Elizabeth? Realizing the age differences, their love seems to be as Starcrossed as those two famous lovers...
                I seem to recall seeing a fic floating around on fanfiction.net that was kind of a redo of Titanic...

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
                And now on a different subject:

Have any of you ever seen the tv show Avatar: The Last Airbender? If you haven't, then you should. Yes, it is a cartoon, but it is also one of the best shows I have ever seen. The animation is beautiful, the characters are awesome and well fleshed out, it is extremely funny, and the bending/fight scenes are totally EPIC and AWESOME!! *flails* (And there's awesome continuity, too, something which as we all know SGA was sadly lacking in. )
                This show has kind of been my new obsession this summer. A couple of months ago I watched all three seasons in I think just over a week with my dad (who also really enjoyed it too!) Oh, and as a sidenote: the movie totally FAILED! The show is way way better. So yeah...

And I can relate this to Sparky! My new obsession has led to the creation of much fanart, and this is my latest one. I did this yesterday b/c I was struck with a desire to do an AU crossover with John and Liz in the Avatar world. I think they turned out rather well.

John is a Fire Nation officer, and Liz is a diplomat working for the Earth Kingdom. The full backstory I came up with is in the author's comments. Also, full view looks better.

http://lantis-erin.deviantart.com/#/d2xt090
                Eeee, that's a cute pic! And a really fun idea for a crossover story! Are you going to turn it into a full-blown fic?

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                I showed the pic from Joe's twitter to Mr. SR and told him about the manip and all the manips I know will come. He was quite puzzled and wondered why anyone would want to do that. After all this time, the poor man remains clueless. *pets hubby*
                *snickers* Ah, but it's amusing to watch.
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                  Why don't you guys share your manips privately please

Tis better that way
                  Yup, we know - nepthys is new, she didn't know about that rule I guess.

Thanx.
                  I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Back to Sparky!

Comment

I watched that ep so long ago, I should really rewatch it. The glasses were funky - maybe they ran out of the ordinary ones? Or, perhaps, someone gave John and Rodney yellow glasses as a prank?
                      Oh, I forgot to answer this post earlier. As I understand it, tinted glasses tend to be used in situations to cut down on glare from surrounding objects (windows, snow, etc.). Maybe the other members of the team thought they could see fine without them?

Comment

Thanks for welcoming me aboard for Season Six everyone. I'm excited I will be able to contribute!
                        sigpic
                        sig by SueKay

My Team:

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                          Next chapter is up. Nuna, sorry to hear you're feeling down. There's some fluff in this
                          Missing Moments Chapter 31: The Tower
                          Enjoy!!

Spoiler:
                          31: The Tower

(when Mara pushes John on the bed)

John pushed her off and quickly jumped off the bed again. "No no no."

"Do I not appease you?"

"What, no, you're beautiful, it's not that." He said and eyed her naked body once more before picking up her robe and handing it over to her.

"You are married then?"

"No, but I'm in a relationship with someone."

"Do you not share a bed with multiple people before you marry?"

John looked at her curiously. "Again: no. We stay faithful to the person we're with. Married or not."

Now Mara looked curiously. "But I need you to provide me with an heir."

John gaped at her for a moment. "Ok, hold on for a second, you want me to give you a kid?"

Mara nodded seriously.

"Look, even if I wasn't attached, there are some rules I demand myself to follow before impregnating a woman... especially when I'm on another planet."

"Can you not make an exception for once?"

He raised an eyebrow. "I don't think so."

She looked dissapointed, but gave him a nod anyway.

"I do not understand, but if those are your customs, I will keep to them."

"Thank you." John said and watched her leave the room.

---

(after the ep on the balcony)

Silence stretched between the two until eventually Elizabeth broke it.

"So, about that girl..."

John turned to her. "I don't know what it is. Honestly. I never see it coming. This one was worst of all. I was just being friendly and suddenly she was standing in front of me butt-naked."

Elizabeth's eyes widened, but John could see she was amused.

"And then she was pushing me on my bed, kissing me passionately while rambling about giving her an heir."

Elizabeth's eyebrow rose, but her features showed she getting more amused. "An heir?"

John nodded seriously. "Yeah. Apparently she was hot for my uber-ATA gene."

Although she bit her lip, she couldn't help but burst out laughing.

"It's not funny!"

"It is." Elizabeth giggled.

"I felt violated." John said offended.

"Of course you did." She answered semi-seriously but it was accompanied by another giggle.

"I was lucky to be able to push her off... she was nearly raping me."

Elizabeth gently touched his arm. "Awww, poor baby."

He harrumphed while she let go of his arm and smirked.

"You know, she was actually surprised I didn't want to betray you. Apparently they don't believe in faithfulness before marriage."

Now Elizabeth was intrigued. "Really?"

"Yeah. They think it's normal to sleep around until the moment they get married."

"It's amazing how different cultures can be."

"Definitely." John agreed. "I just hope I'll never have to face something like that again."

She gave him another smile. "I hope so too."

"Ah. Here you both are."

John rolled his eyes and Elizabeth smiled again.

"Yes, Rodney, here we are."

"Good, good. Colonel, I need to borrow you for a couple of minutes."

"A couple of minutes?" John asked while unbelieve laced his voice.

"Well... 30 minutes... an hour... max."

"Riiiiight." John said and gave Elizabeth a look. She just shrugged.

Sighing, John took a step away from the railing. "Fine, I'll be right there."

Rodney nodded and stepped back inside the city.

"I'll see you later for dinner?" John asked Elizabeth.

"Of course."

He gave her a grin, looked around to make sure no one was watching them and gave her a quick kiss.

"Great. See you then."
                          Wonderful yet again! I really liked your spin on Mara's late night visit and I can totally see Elizabeth teasing him about it.
                          I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by scary kitty View Post
                            "elizabeth, wait!"

"you can't!"

"i have to, and you know it."

"john... Go."

*wibbles*
                            best moment of the entire show!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                              "Elizabeth, wait!"

"You can't!"

"John... Go."

*wibbles*
                              Yes! This scence deserves an oscar!

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                              Fionnait: Bonjour mon amie!!!! I received your card. Beautiful. I had a big smile on my face
                              OT
                              Actually you are the first person to tell me that the card has arrived. French post seems to be quicker than German! I hope you can read it, I wrote it without the aid of my grammar book

Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Eyes View Post
                                Thanks for welcoming me aboard for Season Six everyone. I'm excited I will be able to contribute!
                                And we're very glad to have you on board!

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                                best moment of the entire show!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                Ah, but then there's The Hug in The Siege, Part 3.

Originally posted by Fionnait View Post
                                Yes! This scence deserves an oscar!
                                Totally deserved an award. The angst! The eye!sex of doom! It's delicious.

Comment

Working...
                                X