Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    *snort* Maybe I should have that drink before I meet him. But I usually don't drink for breakfast...though mimosas are nice. *ponders*

I will deny it all when I get back. Ya'll will have to corner Flowerbud and make her talk.

So, I'm packed. What have I forgotten?
    Your camera ... and myself, obviously

Comment

Well, if you hurry to the airport you can get to Chicago before I do.
      I'm already in your big yellow and orange bag.....
      sigpic
      Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Sorry I haven't been around much...It's been difficult to cut away from work.

Just wanted to say hi and "HAVE FUN!!" to Southern Red and Flowerbud in Chicago. I can't wait to read the con reports!
        Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Originally posted by nephtys59 View Post
          Your camera ... and myself, obviously
          The camera is in the big yellow/orange bag. You will have to hurry and meet us there.

Originally posted by Probie View Post
          I'm already in your big yellow and orange bag.....
          I thought I was having trouble finding room in there for all my stuff.

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post

Just wanted to say hi and "HAVE FUN!!" to Southern Red and Flowerbud in Chicago. I can't wait to read the con reports!
          Thanks. We are psyched. The only way I can distract myself today is by playing Plants vs. Zombies. LOL Stupid Zombies keep eating my brains. This time tomorrow I will be arriving in Chicago.

Spoiler:
          Squee!

sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

I thought I was having trouble finding room in there for all my stuff.

Big butt sorry.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post

*tackle-hugs*

Thanks. We are psyched. The only way I can distract myself today is by playing Plants vs. Zombies. LOL Stupid Zombies keep eating my brains. This time tomorrow I will be arriving in Chicago.

Spoiler:
              Squee!

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...5a9d/event.png
              Curse you Zombies! LOL!
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Alright, let's get the next chapter up:
                Missing Moments: Chapter 24: Conversion
                Enjoy!!

Spoiler:
                24: Conversion

(at the end of the ep where John is healing in the infirmary)

Elizabeth looked at him intently. She knew he was faking sleep and she hated the fact that she had been avoiding him for a couple of days now since he had been in the infirmary. The bug part of him was slowly fading, but it went away much slower than it had appeared and Elizabeth couldn't help but wonder if it would truly vanish completely like Carson had assured her it would.

"John?" She called out softly.

He slowly opened his eyes and looked at her. Even though his face was almost back to normal, his eyes still looked insect-like. It slightly unnerved her, but she refused to show him that.

"How are you feeling?" She asked with a kind smile.

"Still working on your bedside manner?" He asked as he sat up a little straighter.

"I have little choice with you being in the infirmary so much." She pointed out and even though it was meant as a light comment, he could hear the heaviness in her statement. Every time he was in the infirmary was a time she was worried sick about him and he knew that.

Suddenly his eyes fell on her high zip-up neck.

"Why are you wearing a high zip-up neck? It's almost the middle of summer."

"It's nothing." She tried to assure him. "It was just a little chilly this morning."

He looked at her intently for a few moments and then his face fell. "Oh no, that's my doing, isn't it?"

"John, it's nothing."

"Show it to me."

"John..."

"Show it to me!" He demanded and then continued much softer. "Please... I need to know what I did."

She sighed. "It wasn't really you, John. I don't blame you."

"But it WAS me! I nearly choked you to death... please, let me see it."

Elizabeth sighed again and slowly opened her sweater.

John gasped at the blueish/red handprint that came out so clearly compared to her pale complexion and the bright red of her shirt.

"Oh, God..." He breathed painfully, raised his hand towards it, but then lowered it again.

"It's not your fault." She assured him again, took his hand in hers, ignoring the scaly feeling of it, and slowly bringing it up to her neck. "I don't blame you and I never will. I still trust you with my life."

She could see the guilt was tearing through him as he slowly touched her bruised skin. "I'm so sorry."

"I don't blame you." She repeated.

"But I have to live with it." He grinded through his teeth and pulled his hand away so fast it was like her skin had burned him.

"John..."

"The things I did..."

"No one blames you and everyone still trusts you."

"But how can I trust myself? How can I trust myself when I'm that easily influenced by an alien entity..."

"The bug-part had almost completely taken over when you escaped your quarters."

"It hadn't when I kissed Teyla." He hissed.

Elizabeth's face fell and she wasn't sure how to react to that. "Oh..."

"I don't know what came over me when I..." He whispered.

"I understand." Elizabeth said softly but pain laced her voice. "She's a strong woman... it's normal you'd fall for her."

"But I don't!" John looked at her intently. "Do you really think that the time we spend together meant that little to me? God, Lizbeth... I don't want to lose you."

For a moment she was silent again as she watched his face that told her so much more.

"I don't want to lose you either."

"Then trust me when I say that I have no idea what came over me. Teyla's like a sister to me, but she's nothing more. Nothing."

Elizabeth slowly nodded. "I believe you."

John seemed to visibly relax. "When Carson releases me, the first thing I'm gonna do is apologize to her. Nothing like that will ever happen again between us."

"Good." She took his hand in hers again and softly brushed her thumb over the scaly skin. "I really don't want to lose you either."

"You won't." He assured her and gently squeezed her hand.

---

(after the ep)

"Next time I see Caldwell, I'm gonna punch him in the face."

She laughed while John walked inside her office.

"Can't say that I blame you."

"I got a lot of complaints about his "improvements". Apparently people here like my ways better." He sounded proud and she couldn't blame him for that either.

"Good for you."

He gave her a lopsided grin and slouched down in the chair.

"So, Carson cleared you?"

"Yup, I'm 100% myself again."

"I'm glad."

"You and me both." For a moment it stayed quiet, but then John licked his lips and continued. "I apologized to Teyla."

Elizabeth slowly raised her eyebrows. The talk they had had a couple of weeks ago still haunted her.

"She understands what happened and she agrees that it can't happen again."

"Good."

"It was just really really awkward."

"I can imagine."

"So..." He seemed to hesitate for a moment before continuing. "Can I... come over tonight?"

"You do still owe me a game of chess."

He gave her a small grin. "Start off slow again?"

"That's usually the best course of action."

His grin grew as did the bounce in his step as he got up and walked back to the door. "See you tonight."

Sig by me

Comment

KRIS!!!! More! Now! Yesterday! OMG.
                  I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                    Tomorrow my dear, tomorrow
                    And I'm really glad you like it

Sig by me

Comment

I second that. I think that's my favorite one so far. We should have at least seen him apologize to her. But a part of me wonders if he even remembered. And the awkwardness with Teyla was so obvious. But he didn't seem to have any of that with Elizabeth. I wish they had revisited the thing about Caldwell changing his system also. Yet another writer failure.

Stupid Zombies. I blew them up with my cherry bomb. Heh. Hmmm? Maybe I will tell Joe about my game. I know he needs something to do on his iPad to distract him while he's waiting around on the set.
                      sigpic

Comment

I second that. I think that's my favorite one so far. We should have at least seen him apologize to her. But a part of me wonders if he even remembered. And the awkwardness with Teyla was so obvious. But he didn't seem to have any of that with Elizabeth. I wish they had revisited the thing about Caldwell changing his system also. Yet another writer failure.

Stupid Zombies. I blew them up with my cherry bomb. Heh. Hmmm? Maybe I will tell Joe about my game. I know he needs something to do on his iPad to distract him while he's waiting around on the set.
                        Thank you
                        Glad you enjoyed it so much! And yes, I also think tptb completely failed in closing all dangling ends in this ep.

You should totally get Joe addicted to an iPhone/iPad game
                        I'm just wondering when you're gonna tell him everything you want to tell him

Sig by me

Comment

Kris: Excellent. I'm not original because I say it each time but really excellent. I almost want to translate it. You're doing an amazing job and when I think about the season 4 (and 5), I can't wait what you will do with it...if you will write for those seasons.

Time to sleep now. I'm exausted. See you soon.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                            Thank you
                            Glad you enjoyed it so much! And yes, I also think tptb completely failed in closing all dangling ends in this ep.

You should totally get Joe addicted to an iPhone/iPad game
                            I'm just wondering when you're gonna tell him everything you want to tell him

I'm not. Hee. Very odd. I just saw on his twitter that he is home in Malibu. I guess he has a few days off before the con. That's good for him. Hopefully also good for us.
                            sigpic

Comment

Thirding that.

I've also wondered if John would've remembered attacking Elizabeth. He was lucid enough to recognize her and speak to her, but aside from that, he looked to be pretty far gone already. It's interesting food for thought.

Hahahah! I think Joe would love to know about that game, it sounds like just the sort of thing he'd go for.

I'm not. Hee. Very odd. I just saw on his twitter that he is home in Malibu. I guess he has a few days off before the con. That's good for him. Hopefully also good for us.
                              *snickers* Back in Malibu and getting ambushed by his dogs. Oh dear...
                              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

SR & Flowerbud......

Have lots of FUN at the con this weekend. Can't wait to see the updates on the thread while the adventure unfolds.

Hmmmmm, I may just have to camp out on the GW Sparky thread for a while on Saturday to SQUEE vicariously. Ahem, it's my 40th bday on Saturday (um, I mean 29-forever baby) so I'm not sure I'll be near a computer, but I may just have to make that happen so I can catch all the fun updates!
                                sigpic
                                Signature by Erin87

Comment

Working...
                                X