Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look @ the news section:

http://www.livejournal.com/community/sga_newsletter/

Have not read it myself but, I'm sure many here might enjoy...

Comment

Originally posted by Rubicon
      Look @ the news section:

http://www.livejournal.com/community/sga_newsletter/

Have not read it myself but, I'm sure many here might enjoy...
      Unfortunately, the site hosting the scans seems to be down. Did anyone get them?

Comment

Seems this problem still continuing with the net:

http://money.cnn.com/2005/10/06/tech...ex.htm?cnn=yes

Seems to be causing probs off and on all over the place - depending where your signal is travelling.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

I'm getting them alright. It's taking a bit of time but i'm still getting them.
          Haven't read them all yet but: OMG! It says: ...from the pen of SG1 and SGA novelist Sally Malcolm That's Sally Malcolm as in Sally Reeve, right? If so, does anybody know if she has any Atlantis fic up anywhere? I LOVED her SG1 fics.

Comment

Edit: OK...got em to download slowly and there are some yummy -if not new snaps of John and some newer looking ones of Ronon. The mags aren't playing to the fangirls much are they. ; ) John in that gunbelt is a yummy sight to see...

Oh, and as much as I love both John and Rodney-if I live to be 110 years old I will never understand the 'slash' attractive aspect of sci-fi. *shrug* The XF fanbase was full of it too. Give me a hot guy and gal in space any day.

Comment

Originally posted by Bama
              Oh, and as much as I love both John and Rodney-if I live to be 110 years old I will never understand the 'slash' attractive aspect of sci-fi. *shrug* The XF fanbase was full of it too. Give me a hot guy and gal in space any day.
              Personally I love Rodney and John, but not really as a slash couple, I don't get that really, but they're awesome buddies, I do however liike Liz slash, like her with Teyla, those fics are fun to read. I saw a few moments in Suspicion and The Gift for that ship, I also think there's more potential for liz/teyla than shep/teyla, i still don't see that one, anyway can I ask like a few really weird questions?

OKay, if they're too weird, go ahead and ignore me, but I was just curiouslike what kinda stuff do yall see TPTB with a conspiracy towards shep/weir? I know that in mckay/weir we were talking about there being a chess and wardrobe conspiaacy with mckay/weir (see last few pages of mcweir thread for better explanation) I was wondering what yalls are, I know you have the closets thing, and you know what I'm confusing myself, so by for now.

*Runs off to one of the weir threads*
              McKay: I'm invulnerable!
              Weir: Aren't you the one who's always spouting off about how proper and careful scientific procedure must be adhered to?
              McKay: In-vul-ner-able.

McKAY: I'm not crazy -- I just have another consciousness in my brain.

First icon made by Cathain Nottingham and last 4 made by ToasterOnFire
              My LJ My Fanfic My Homeschooling Blog

Comment

Edit: OK...got em to download slowly and there are some yummy -if not new snaps of John and some newer looking ones of Ronon. The mags aren't playing to the fangirls much are they. ; ) John in that gunbelt is a yummy sight to see...

I used to read Sheppard/Mckay slash fanfic, but there's so many I've gotten bored with it. It's nearly impossible to find a descent friendship story with the two. I'm more into Mckay/Beckett now.

John just belongs with Elizabeth.

Comment

Originally posted by weirfan517
                  Personally I love Rodney and John, but not really as a slash couple, I don't get that really, but they're awesome buddies, I do however liike Liz slash, like her with Teyla, those fics are fun to read. I saw a few moments in Suspicion and The Gift for that ship, I also think there's more potential for liz/teyla than shep/teyla, i still don't see that one, anyway can I ask like a few really weird questions?

OKay, if they're too weird, go ahead and ignore me, but I was just curiouslike what kinda stuff do yall see TPTB with a conspiracy towards shep/weir? I know that in mckay/weir we were talking about there being a chess and wardrobe conspiaacy with mckay/weir (see last few pages of mcweir thread for better explanation) I was wondering what yalls are, I know you have the closets thing, and you know what I'm confusing myself, so by for now.

*Runs off to one of the weir threads*
                  Hey WF, have you read Expect the Unexpected. It's Weir/Teyla and imo is one of the better slash fics out there.
                  I ain't too fussy, i'll read most things even if i don't see it. Funny, it's easier for me to read different slash pairings than it is to read sheyla

Hehe, i lurked in the McWeir thread yesterday and was reading those posts
                  Hmm, the only things i can think of aside from closets () is balconies and the fact that they always stand 'thisclose' to each other.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie
                    Hey WF, have you read Expect the Unexpected. It's Weir/Teyla and imo is one of the better slash fics out there.
                    I ain't too fussy, i'll read most things even if i don't see it. Funny, it's easier for me to read different slash pairings than it is to read sheyla
                    Yep, read that one already, I love Mandeep's fics, she write really good slash.

Hehe, i lurked in the McWeir thread yesterday and was reading those posts
                    Hmm, the only things i can think of aside from closets () is balconies and the fact that they always stand 'thisclose' to each other.
                    Hehe, I bet you think were crazy, huh? Well I just love all the conspiracy stuff and I did notice those things with balconies and and stuff, oh and the closets thing is just funny. ( )I actually heard that Torri met some shep/weir shippers who explained that to her and it sounded like she got a kick out of it too.
                    McKay: I'm invulnerable!
                    Weir: Aren't you the one who's always spouting off about how proper and careful scientific procedure must be adhered to?
                    McKay: In-vul-ner-able.

McKAY: I'm not crazy -- I just have another consciousness in my brain.

First icon made by Cathain Nottingham and last 4 made by ToasterOnFire
                    My LJ My Fanfic My Homeschooling Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red
                      Now, do we have our "So. Married. And. Don't. Know. It." buttons ready for Australia?
                      I'm thinking of making one It would be so cool!

Lovebar made by natz099
                      My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen
                        I'm thinking of making one It would be so cool!
                        Just. Do. It.

Shep/Weir
                        So. Married.
                        Don't. Know. It.

Comment

Just. Do. It.

Shep/Weir
                          So. Married.
                          Don't. Know. It.
                          Alright, I cave to the peer-pressure! I'll start creating this arvo

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen
                            Alright, I cave to the peer-pressure! I'll start creating this arvo
                            LOL! If they sell like 'hotcakes' at the con, I *so* get a 'cut'. Of course, you can 'give' Torri and Joe one. Heh.

Work 'em Aussies!

Comment

Everyone going to see Torri and Joe at the Aussie cons - raise your hands! We need to know who to "bug" for details afterwards.

And SOMEONE better ask about Shep/Weir (really like the button idea).

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
                                Everyone going to see Torri and Joe at the Aussie cons - raise your hands! We need to know who to "bug" for details afterwards.

And SOMEONE better ask about Shep/Weir (really like the button idea).
                                We'll try!! Now I'm off to hunt for some excellent Shep/Weir pics...

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

Working...
                                X