Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Makes it back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yyyyaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will catch up later.... oooh pics, ,oooh angst... oh squeeeee....

Comment

So...

THAT scene at the end of The Siege, Part II? Even I can't rationalize that one. I was stunned. And I'm not that easily stunned. My jaw? On. The. Floor.

My, if ever a shippy scene there was... I'd say that was it. And that's saying a lot, seeing as how I DO have my own special interpretations of this ship, after all.

As much as I love their interaction - in this episode, as well as all the rest of the season - I sincerely hope TPTB don't mess up this wonderful thing they've already got going between them. Please don't do that, PTB. Please?

Aha! I made it through this post without resorting to spoiler tags. I'm sneaky that way.
      Shin ~ def. A device for finding furniture in the dark.

Comment

Originally posted by Liv
        So...

THAT scene at the end of The Siege, Part II? Even I can't rationalize that one. I was stunned. And I'm not that easily stunned. My jaw? On. The. Floor.

My, if ever a shippy scene there was... I'd say that was it. And that's saying a lot, seeing as how I DO have my own special interpretations of this ship, after all.

As much as I love their interaction - in this episode, as well as all the rest of the season - I sincerely hope TPTB don't mess up this wonderful thing they've already got going between them. Please don't do that, PTB. Please?

Aha! I made it through this post without resorting to spoiler tags. I'm sneaky that way.
        Well it's official then. If Liv says it was shippy, it was... (she's the one that keeps me on my two feet, and stops me sailing into cloud-shippy-land)

And yes, I hope the PTB don't muck it up. Just keep it simple boys, simple and subtle... *scowls at PTB*

Comment

Originally posted by Liv
          So...

Well, if you think it's shippy, it must be shippy. I've been trying to deny shippiness all season, though, or to rationalize it. I give up.
          Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
          Last update: 14 April 2006
          Melyanna's Multimedia
          Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Originally posted by animoid
            Heh, I could try and come up with a Monty Python quote to top that, but I'm still suffering from mental freezer burn. Must be the time I spent at...the other place, explaining people what this ship is about *shudder*.
            (((Animoid))) you stopped lurking!!!

Yes, it was a bit scary... glad to be home...

Comment

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
              Well it's official then. If Liv says it was shippy, it was... (she's the one that keeps me on my two feet, and stops me sailing into cloud-shippy-land)
              Well, I did TRY to think of something, but that *look* was difficult to explain away. Don't get too used of me saying it was shippy though, this may just have been a temporary lapse in judgement based on me having missed Gateworld and all of you so much. Yes, that's it! My brain converted me missing this board so much that it created shippy interpretation without my knowledge. I had absolutely NO say in it at all and will feign ignorance from here on out.

((((Astro))))

And yes, I hope the PTB don't muck it up. Just keep it simple boys, simple and subtle... *scowls at PTB*
              I do feel very strongly about this, yes. TPTB better not mess it up. I went into Atlantis well aware of how a certain *cough* other ship *cough* had been handled on SG-1, and I am still VERY much opposed to that one so it's a real credit to JF and TH, who made me - the Anti-Shipper of Stargate - feel as though ship on Atlantis could be handled differently than ship on SG-1.
              Shin ~ def. A device for finding furniture in the dark.

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
                Well, if you think it's shippy, it must be shippy. I've been trying to deny shippiness all season, though, or to rationalize it. I give up.
                After "Siege II", there is no use fighting the ship. I just makes you're brain hurt. So I also concede.
                ~Athena

Comment

WEll I opened this box to reply like an hour ago...but then fan fics kept getting updated hehe

OMG the Siege pt II
                  Spoiler:
                  that was a look and a half!!! OMG we'd got that far into the ep that I was like "nah won't be any ship, but doesnt matter cos its a cool ep " but then there WAS

OMG....

Wow...

I have to admit was having doubts about whther I was imagining things after Siege pt I, because all I could see there was John/Teyla *shudders* but I've had it confirmed that I wasn't delusional in being a John/Elizabeth shipper Made me so happy!!!

Thank god Gateworld's back!!!

Ooh and Athena - loved the end to ur fic

Comment

oy my head hurts FF.net just insists on messing up my formatting...anyways I finally finished my fic "Sticky Situation" Enjoy...

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2194460/4/

Note: I don't know if ff.net has changed the problem, but the first sentence is screwy. It's suppose to be P90...not just "gigantor gap and '90'"
                    ~Athena

Comment

(((Animoid))) you stopped lurking!!!

Yes, it was a bit scary... glad to be home...
                      ((astro))

Actually I thought of going back there and muck a bit more with the thread..until they really know what W/S is.

But then again...nahh. Don't have the time. Must-enjoy-shippyness-of-the-Siege-here.
                      Life is short. Eat dessert first.

Comment

*delurks momentarily*

Would just like to say how much I have thoroughly enjoyed going through this thread these last couple days! And yes indeed, I actually have read through this entire thread these last couple days! Once I started reading, I just couldn’t stop! Just felt like thanking you all for a most enjoyable, friendly, and immensely amusing discussion!

Oh, and I must add my thanks and definite admiration to and for the fanfic writers and wp contributors, etc. I have really enjoyed checking out all of your work!

*runs quickly back into hiding*

Comment

Originally posted by LoveToSeeYouSmile
                          *delurks momentarily*

Would just like to say how much I have thoroughly enjoyed going through this thread these last couple days! And yes indeed, I actually have read through this entire thread these last couple days! Once I started reading, I just couldn’t stop! Just felt like thanking you all for a most enjoyable, friendly, and immensely amusing discussion!

Oh, and I must add my thanks and definite admiration to and for the fanfic writers and wp contributors, etc. I have really enjoyed checking out all of your work!

Yay we were able to get someone to delurk!

Hm...so you've read the entire thread?

Would you like a mint?
                          ~Athena

Comment

*delurks momentarily*

Oi! Come back here! You cant say such lovely things and run away!

Althought, I'm dead chuffed that you chose to post your first post in our lovely, minty fresh thread...

Comment

*delurks momentarily*

Aww, please don't lurk! We love having new people around here. Thanks for all your kind words — I'm sure all of us appreciate it.

And bad Athena, offering mints...
                              Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
                              Last update: 14 April 2006
                              Melyanna's Multimedia
                              Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
                                Aww, please don't lurk! We love having new people around here. Thanks for all your kind words — I'm sure all of us appreciate it.

And bad Athena, offering mints...
                                I couldn't resist!
                                ~Athena

Comment

Working...
                                X