Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
    Can Nathan - stuff be seen somewhere?
    Firrell's got a few shots (including one with Joe!) up on Twitpic.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      Nathan If he does this with Joe, I will squee myself to death. And Torri too. It's Sparky!heroes! OMG!
      It's excellent but I have to admit the old lady scared me.
      sigpic
      Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
        I'd visit his site: www.martinfirrell.com and then click the @completehero at the top of the page to see the Complete Hero project (which is what I think Joe contributed to). Nathan is the first person to appear in the interface--wait for it a little or click "project info".

More Nathan at this project: http://www.martinfirrell.com/kingofmyheart/
        Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Of course it's better to wath the complete project.

Time to sleep. My day was very long and tomorrow will be the same. Bye
          sigpic
          Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

I can't wait to see what he did with Joe. He mentioned in the interview something about photographing his face by candlelight. That should be stunning. *dances*
            I think I died a little bit when i read that!
            I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Nighty-night, Probie! Pleasant Sparky dreams!

Nathan If he does this with Joe, I will squee myself to death. And Torri too. It's Sparky!heroes! OMG!
              Squeed to death over Sparky!heroes? Ah, what a marvelous way to die!
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                I think I died a little bit when i read that!
                You and me both! *flails*

Comment

Joe at candlelight?? *diez*
                  Oh, I really can't wait to see that!!!

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                    You and me both! *flails*
                    *fans self*

KrisRussel may regret giving me permission to use her pics but I slapped this together. And yes, I am still listening to Bob Seger. Why do you ask?

Spoiler:

If you can't read the lyrics, it's:

No one's standing in your way
                    You're still the same
                    Turning on the charm
                    Long enough to get you by
                    You're still damn good
                    No one's gotten to you yet.

I thought it just seemed to fit.
                    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

squeeeeeeeeeee

Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

Comment

Dude, I just received an email from Martin Firrell. *goes to check*

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
                          Dude, I just received an email from Martin Firrell. *goes to check*
                          Squeeeeeeeee! *waiting*
                          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Squeeeeeeeee! *waiting*
                            He was very nice! I sent him an email thanking him for shooting Nathan and Joe, and told him I hoped he could secure Torri. He replied that they're getting ready to contact her people now. I told him to pass along that a lot of her fans would love to see her do something like this if she wished it--and wished him good luck in securing her for his work.

He also recommended reading Planet of the Apes--so I just might.

Comment

Sparky rulez teh world!!!!
                              I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                                Part three of my Christmas fic... enjoy

Spoiler:
                                Part 03: Interruptions

After Elizabeth had led Jason back into the house, she joined John on the porch, pulling her coat a little tighter around her.
                                "Thank you again, for the beautiful gift."
                                He gave her a smile. "I'm glad you like it."
                                "John, it's beautiful."
                                "Thank you."
                                They shared a smile and then turned back to look at the snow covered garden.
                                "I'm actually surprised my mom managed to convince you to come."
                                He looked surprised for a second. "Really, why?"
                                "Well, the way you talked about Christmas last year and the year before. You were almost reluctant to even mention it, let alone celebrate it."
                                John shrugged. "My family didn't leave me with a single good Christmas memory. So yeah, I was a bit reluctant about it."
                                "So, what changed?" She wondered outloud.
                                "Your mom was very persuasive." He smirked, but then became serious again. "The way you talk about your family... I just figured... maybe... you know... maybe I could find some good Christmas memories here."
                                The smile she gave him was soft and filled with understanding.
                                "This would be the perfect place and people for that."
                                John grinned slightly. "You have an amazing family and I'm still slightly baffled they let me in so easily."
                                "Yes... they do have a... weird taste."
                                He laughed and playfully bumped his shoulder with hers.
                                "They sure do."
                                "But I'm glad." She said and he gave her a look. "I'm glad my family is giving you good memories."
                                "Not only your family." He smiled at the slight blush that formed on her cheeks.
                                "Lunch is served." Angela announced as she walked onto the porch, breaking the sudden tension between them.
                                After exchanging another smile, John and Elizabeth followed her inside the house.

"Oh, Elizabeth, do you remember when you were five and you dragged Nick downstairs with you late at night?"
                                Elizabeth wanted to groan and go hide herself. This was not the way she had planned her afternoon. Sharing kid stories with John really was not her idea of a good time.
                                John on the other hand seemed to enjoy himself immensely and her mother and brother gladly told embarrassing stories about her to him.
                                "You claimed Nick couldn't sleep, but it was just an excuse so you could watch some more TV with us."
                                "You liked TV that much?" John asked her with a smirk and Elizabeth threw him an annoyed glare.
                                "Luckily once she started reading, she discovered she loved reading more than anything and she never came downstairs that late again." Angela smiled.
                                "Instead you found her still reading in the middle of the night." Nick joked and Elizabeth very maturely stuck out her tongue to him, which made John laugh.
                                This was a rare opportunity for him to see her like this, almost care free and totally at ease. When he looked at her, his stomach fluttered and he knew his gaze softened. He couldn't help himself.
                                She stuck out her tongue to him too and it made him laugh harder.

"I want to see that handprint on your ceiling." John said as he entered the kitchen.
                                Elizabeth closed the fridge and let out a sigh. "I can't believe they told you about that."
                                He came closer to her while she took a sip of the orangejuice and leaned against the counter.
                                "It just means they care."
                                Putting the glass on the counter, she shook her head. "I just cannot believe they told you all of that."
                                John smiled and leaned next to her against the counter. "Trust me, Lizabeth. My family never told stories like that. Your family really cares about you."
                                She returned his smile hesitantly. "I guess you're right."
                                A cocky grin appeared on his face. "Of course I am."
                                She laughed and playfully punched his shoulder. "Don't push it, flyboy."
                                His grin grew and the fluttery feeling in his stomach appeared again. "Wouldn't dare, ma'am."
                                It suddenly dawned on her how close they were actually standing and how close their faces actually were.
                                "John..." She whispered while very slowly closing the distance between them.
                                "Uncle John!!!"
                                John and Elizabeth jumped apart at the sudden yell of Jason who flew into the kitchen.
                                "What's up, sport?" John asked, but his voice slightly cracked.
                                Elizabeth gave him a look and John smiled as he saw how flustered she looked. Damn... they had been so close.
                                "Daddy said I should ask you in my team for a snowballfight against mommy and him."
                                "Snowballfight?" John grinned. "Cool, count me in."
                                Jason ran out of the kitchen again, while yelling that his team was complete.
                                John turned back to Elizabeth and he noticed there was a trace of regret on her face.
                                "Lizbeth..."
                                She took the glass back in her hands and gave him a smile.
                                "Go, have fun. I'll be rooting for your team."
                                John licked his lips and before he could stop himself, took a step closer to her, held her head between his two hands and gently kissed her forehead.
                                "We'll finish this later." He promised in a whisper against her skin.
                                All she could do was nod as she watched him walk out of the kitchen. Her emotions going all over the place.

Angela laughed hard as her grandson aimed a snowball right at her son and hit him straight in the face.
                                "I see they're going for it." Elizabeth said as she joined her mother on the porch.
                                "Oh, yes." The older woman grinned and cheered as Jason hit his father again.
                                "Come on, John." Elizabeth cheered, but instead of throwing a ball, he looked at her in surprise. It brought down his guard and that got him a snowball on the side of his face.
                                Elizabeth grimaced as John went down.
                                "Maybe you shouldn't cheer so hard, dear." Angela said. "I think it distracts him."
                                Elizabeth slightly blushed. "Mom..."
                                "So, how are things going between you two?"
                                The blush on her cheeks intensified. "Mom! That's none of your business."
                                "I disagree." Angela said with a smile.
                                Elizabeth gave her a look, deciding to play the 'under the belt' card. "Well, if you would have kept Jason in the livingroom instead of having him barge into the kitchen, things would have happened that now got rudely interrupted."
                                Angela sighed. "I knew it was a bad idea to interrupt you two."
                                Elizabeth rolled her eyes. "Nothing happened mom and nothing will."
                                "That necklace is telling me something different. A man doesn't buy jewelry for a woman unless he is interested in something more."
                                "You clearly don't know John."
                                Angela gave her daughter and pointed look. "Are you telling me he's not interested in you?"
                                Elizabeth returned the look. "I never said that."
                                Her mother laughed and it made Elizabeth smile. She turned back to the fight and cheered when John hit Nick.

TBC
                                Wheeeee, I love it! So cute! *squee*

I have been following Martin's tweets about Joe and been squeeing that he admires him so much but this is beyond wonderful. I can't wait for the project to be finished and for him to reveal more of the interview. And may I add another

Spoiler:
                                Squee!
                                Hihi, me too. I'm so excited!

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
                                He was very nice! I sent him an email thanking him for shooting Nathan and Joe, and told him I hoped he could secure Torri. He replied that they're getting ready to contact her people now. I told him to pass along that a lot of her fans would love to see her do something like this if she wished it--and wished him good luck in securing her for his work.

He also recommended reading Planet of the Apes--so I just might.
                                Awwwww, that's sweet. Wheeee!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X