Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fionnait View Post
    Oh, yes! Nous devons choisir une date! Parfois jeudi à 20.00 heures? Nous regarderons le film pilote?
    Does anyone want to join Probie and me in re-watching BSG from the beginning? Since we are Middle European Time we may have to do two different time points of people from the other side of the ocean decide to join in...
    It's ok for me. Oh yes if you want to join, it will be fun. Like we say here "Plus on est de fous, plus on ri". The first who can translate it without using the net or something else will have........my admiration.lol
    sigpic
    Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      If you should get lost - I'll come find you...
      Thank you.
      sigpic
      Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
        It's ok for me. Oh yes if you want to join, it will be fun. Like we say here "Plus on est de fous, plus on ri". The first who can translate it without using the net or something else will have........my admiration.lol
        C'est noté!
        Something about laughing, but what's de fous? Is it the French version of "The more, the merrier?" or something like that?

Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
          It was only for Fionnait. We want to do a BSG post-a-thon but not here of course. But I'm also wating for a SGA post a thon.
          Ah, now I understand.

Drat, where did I put that list of times people are available to watch SGA? I'll have to get back to that.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Fionnait View Post
            Does anyone want to join Probie and me in re-watching BSG from the beginning? Since we are Middle European Time we may have to do two different time points of people from the other side of the ocean decide to join in...
            Wish I could, but I have no time whatsoever to watch the entire thing again...

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
            If you should get lost - I'll come find you...
            She won't get lost... I'll make sure of that

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
              Drat, where did I put that list of times people are available to watch SGA? I'll have to get back to that.
              Yay, SGA post-a-thon. I always try to make time for those

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                Yay, SGA post-a-thon. I always try to make time for those
                What days and time of day would you be available to participate in a post-a-thon? Since we've got a lag of several hours between North America and Europe, it's been suggested that we set up two different timeslots; one that's convenient for the Europeans, and one that's convenient for the Americans.

Here's the list of those who have said when they're available to thon:
                Spoiler:
                Southern Red
                - most afternoons and after 9pm EDT. Except for the roughly 4-9pm slot.

Scary Kitty
                - most mornings Monday - Friday, afternoons Saturday - Sunday, and usually after 6:30pm Pacific Time (9:30pm Eastern).

drewandian
                - almost always available after 9 pm EST (I don't usually go to bed til around midnight anyway)

nephtys59
                - My Standard time zone (Italy): UTC/GMT +1 hour
                From Monday to Friday I'm available normally from 7:00 up to 10:00 pm and in weekends I have more time available

Eri13
                - If I can get my wireless up and running I might be able to do after 9 PM ET. But no guarantees.

Reiko
                - 3:00-4:00 PST Monday-Friday, and Saturday and Sunday mornings and afternoons PST.
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

What days and time of day would you be available to participate in a post-a-thon? Since we've got a lag of several hours between North America and Europe, it's been suggested that we set up two different timeslots; one that's convenient for the Europeans, and one that's convenient for the Americans.

Here's the list of those who have said when they're available to thon:
                  Spoiler:
                  Southern Red
                  - most afternoons and after 9pm EDT. Except for the roughly 4-9pm slot.

Scary Kitty
                  - most mornings Monday - Friday, afternoons Saturday - Sunday, and usually after 6:30pm Pacific Time (9:30pm Eastern).

drewandian
                  - almost always available after 9 pm EST (I don't usually go to bed til around midnight anyway)

nephtys59
                  - My Standard time zone (Italy): UTC/GMT +1 hour
                  From Monday to Friday I'm available normally from 7:00 up to 10:00 pm and in weekends I have more time available

Eri13
                  - If I can get my wireless up and running I might be able to do after 9 PM ET. But no guarantees.

Reiko
                  - 3:00-4:00 PST Monday-Friday, and Saturday and Sunday mornings and afternoons PST.
                  For me any day except Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday as I'm in school on those evenings. Best would be Friday and I'm usually free from 1 PM to 8 PM EST. But like I said: if it's on another time or another day, I'll try to make time for it.

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                    For me any day except Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday as I'm in school on those evenings. Best would be Friday and I'm usually free from 1 PM to 8 PM EST. But like I said: if it's on another time or another day, I'll try to make time for it.
                    Noted and logged.

Anyone else want to speak up with a preferred time? And remember, there is some interest in a separate timeslot for the European members, so if any of you in Europe would like to take charge of setting that up, please do!

Comment

Europe - PM me with your available times!
                      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

*high-fives Falcon Horus*

Comment

*emerald_day drops in*

I know it´s been a while since I have been here. It´s my last week of school before my exams, it´s been really stressful .

Anyway, I don´t know if this topic has been brought up before but while I was listening to some of the songs from the Buffy musical episode. I started thinking of SGA and all the cast and how it would have been if they had done a musical episode of SGA, it´s sounds kinda strange but I think it would have been fun to see. FRINGE is going to have a musical episode I actually can´t wait to see that episode

Elizabeth and John sining aww that would have been really fun to see on screen.

I´m sorry for going a little off topic there.

Comment

I think you hit the nail on the head... they just haven't learned from their mistakes.

Fortunately, we'll be avoiding those mistakes like the plague.

*weeps* It's not fair!

Well, if they keep it at the same timeslot (9pm), it'll be up against NCIS: Los Angeles. NCIS: LA may not be getting as high ratings as the original NCIS, but it's still doing well enough in the ratings that it'll cream SGU. What the frak are they on, indeed. It's like they're setting it up to fail.

Huh? BSG post-a-thon?
                            Don't forget Glee in the same timeslot. I truly think they are on some sort of mind altering substance.

Originally posted by emerald_day View Post
                            *emerald_day drops in*

I know it´s been a while since I have been here. It´s my last week of school before my exams, it´s been really stressful .

Anyway, I don´t know if this topic has been brought up before but while I was listening to some of the songs from the Buffy musical episode. I started thinking of SGA and all the cast and how it would have been if they had done a musical episode of SGA, it´s sounds kinda strange but I think it would have been fun to see. FRINGE is going to have a musical episode I actually can´t wait to see that episode

I know you meant singing but I read it as sinning, which was somehow better.
                            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by emerald_day View Post
                              *emerald_day drops in*

Hee, a musical episode sounds like a great idea for a cracky Sparky fic!

Good luck on your exams, and I hope we'll see you around a little more often soon!

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                                Don't forget Glee in the same timeslot. I truly think they are on some sort of mind altering substance.
                                Oh man, going up against the Glee juggernaut will be the kiss of death.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                                I know you meant singing but I read it as sinning, which was somehow better.
                                *snickers* And oh so appropriate for Smut Day!

Comment

Working...
                                X