Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by seetheship
    YAY indeed .. JF certainly knows how to keep the shippers wondering .and that of course makes us shippers really edgy....until S2
    BTW hence the name ...i`m totally into the bestest ship on sci fi since mulder & scully and this having not seen any SGA on local tube..only premieres on 10th Feb in South Africa. But that does not stop me from the joys of discovering this ShepWeirSoObviousShip.... courtesy of the www and of course this thread .You`re guys are shiny and a hoot
    Really? You've seen the ship and you haven't even seen Atlantis? What happens if you watch it and you see McWeir or Sheyla?

Anyway, welcome to the thread! Join in, have a mint

Comment

Help me, I think I'm being drawn in, the SJ ship rollercoaster is bad enough already! My dad was watching SGA yesterday on sky one and
      Spoiler:
      Shep gave Weir a birthday present! The look on his face as he handed it to her was so sweet! I wasn't gonna watch Atlantis (mostly coz I don't have the time these days) but if they keep giving us stuff like that I think I might have to keep watching!
      Shep is gorgeous btw.
      Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

Does anyone else think that the more the TPTB try to deny it, the more obvious it becomes in general? I think the more it's denied officially the more it gets noticed and small, seemingly insignificant stuff starts to become more shippy.
        Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

Originally posted by AmberLM
          Help me, I think I'm being drawn in, the SJ ship rollercoaster is bad enough already! My dad was watching SGA yesterday on sky one and
          Spoiler:
          Shep gave Weir a birthday present! The look on his face as he handed it to her was so sweet! I wasn't gonna watch Atlantis (mostly coz I don't have the time these days) but if they keep giving us stuff like that I think I might have to keep watching!
          Shep is gorgeous btw.
          Why should we help you? We like people getting sucked in.... Just don't get too fluffy and you'll be fine...

Fluff is for fandom not for canon...

Welcome to the Twilight Zone...er... Sheppard and Weir Ship Thread.

Comment

Originally posted by AmberLM
            Does anyone else think that the more the TPTB try to deny it, the more obvious it becomes in general? I think the more it's denied officially the more it gets noticed and small, seemingly insignificant stuff starts to become more shippy.
            As far as I can see, the PTB haven't denied anything, they just don't talk about it. Nobody asks about it... don't ask, don't tell? Who knows? But it's fine to play with it.

PS a tip, if anyone offers you mints on this thread...Don't take them

Comment

Gratuitous bump with pictures!

Look at the way the two stare at each other in "The gift"

~Athena

Comment

Originally posted by Athenaktt
                Gratuitous bump with pictures!

Look at the way the two stare at each other in "The gift"

Yep, just what the doctor ordered....

Comment

Here's two fics I've just come across
                  Maybe by Traci and
                  Strength also by Traci.

Comment

*giggles*

I disappear for the weekend and Torri con stories come up again?

Torri's badge actually read "Sheppard and Weir... Saving the universe and looking good doing it".

I think we gave her the other badges too.... the one with Sheppard, Weir and a picture of a storage closet and one with a puddle jumper "Not the only ship in Season 1" *g*

And yes, she promised me, Jenny and Smish on the Sunday night that next time she and Joe come out of a transporter, she will adjust her clothing (demonstrating as she said - heee!) Although we're not really sure how much she'd had to drink by that point

She also accepted that "Love Shack" was her/their song... because after all, what is a love shack but another storage closet....
                    It's All Teryl's Fault!

"To every story there is an end. And a beginning."
                    Stargate SG-1: Chrysalis
                    Virtual Season 7.5

Comment

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
                      Just wanted to draw attention to a quote by Joe in the Cult Times article. Esther has posted it on the Thunk Thread, at http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=1291 but I thought this was v. interesting..

The interviewer had asked him about Teyla...again... groan, on the upside it means he isn't getting people ask him about Weir and therefore annoying him about that...I still think our subtle approach is the best one, but I digress - could they not just ask him about romantic relationships in general? However, Joe, the fine sort that he is, answers the question as if the interviewer (who's Scottish to my great shame) had asked him about romance in general...Personally I cringe when I see a question about romance, but there you go…

He said “Sheppard has options and he wants to keep those options open. I think he’s on a pretty good deal.”

Yay! Is what I say!

Let's just hope that he doesn't have it all his own way, and that Lizzie gets some "options" too....
                      Note to self: When in Vancouver hang around golf courses Then kidnap Joe Flanigan and brainwash him to be a Sheppard/Weir shipper

*grins evilly*

Comment

Originally posted by Vicki
                        *giggles*

I disappear for the weekend and Torri con stories come up again?

Torri's badge actually read "Sheppard and Weir... Saving the universe and looking good doing it".

I think we gave her the other badges too.... the one with Sheppard, Weir and a picture of a storage closet and one with a puddle jumper "Not the only ship in Season 1" *g*

And yes, she promised me, Jenny and Smish on the Sunday night that next time she and Joe come out of a transporter, she will adjust her clothing (demonstrating as she said - heee!) Although we're not really sure how much she'd had to drink by that point

She also accepted that "Love Shack" was her/their song... because after all, what is a love shack but another storage closet....
                        LOL!!

*will remember to look everytime she sees Weir and Sheppard walk out of a transporter together....*

Comment

HAPPY BDAY MAJOR FISCHER!

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

(And beware the mints *gg*)

In a world that seems to be increasing in conformity
                            it's harder and harder to be who you wanna be
                            It takes a lot of courage to stand up and get what you need
                            And lots of us are happy in a different kind of family

Comment

I'm suddenly.... very fightened of those boxes people are giving me today...

Comment

Siege Pt2 speculation and
                                Spoiler:

did you get the extended look at the end just as Shep was going off to get the PJ!! Wow - was it me or was that for the first time that was a scripted and open indication of some future W/S interaction? I'm not necesarily thinking full on ship but definately there was something there. There is a real connection even if its just two really good friends who care deeply.
                                But whats with Everett offering to buy Elizabeth a drink? I can see some tension and rivalry coming up - assuming of course Everett survives the cliff hanger!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X