No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks guys for reading my little ficlet. It wasn't too Sparky, but if you go into it with a certain POV then it was.

Thanks SMB_Books for the prompts. That one sprung fully loaded into my head the moment I read Wildflowers.

*fingers crossed for Probie.* Hope things are well with her.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SGLAB View Post
      Here's another pic I created with my ipod app Framed.
      http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...lasscouple.jpg
      Squee!

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
      Ok so one of these bit me. Wildflowers in Bloom

Well it is more than a drabble, but oh well. Thanks for the prompts.
      Heehee! Love it.

I'd like to try my hand at one of those prompts too (SMB always comes up with such good ones!)... hope I can scrounge up enough time. *crosses fingers*
      sigpic
      Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
        Awww. Well, no inducement for me to watch Rockford now.

Pocus, I loved the ficlet! That was great!

What else has been going on? I've been running around this weekend, but it's a good kind of running around.

Hockey today!!

I'm writing on like 3 different SS6 things at the moment. Nothing definitive, just to get the thoughts on paper. But it's fun!
        Yay, hockey! So watching that later!

I've got a few SS6 things tickling my brain at the moment, including a songmix for House of Mirrors. I've been drawing a lot of inspiration from the soundtracks for Underworld and Underworld: Evolution.

Originally posted by Fionnait View Post
        OT: Has anyone heard from Probie? There was a big storm in France...
        Eeep! I hope she's okay! *wibbles*
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Don't worry. I'm alive. We had strong winds and the storm was strong. Now we have some little damage but fortunately I live in the east. The storm was stronger in the west. There are deaths in the west of France, floods and more than one million homes without electricity.
          sigpic
          Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
            Don't worry. I'm alive. We had strong winds and the storm was strong. Now we have some little damage but fortunately I live in the east. The storm was stronger in the west. There are deaths in the west of France, floods and more than one million homes without electricity.
            (hugs my daughter) Glad you're okay. It sounds like the world is going mad these days.

Gearing up for the big hockey game. I'm imagining John and Rodney watching it. It won't be live of course but they get a DVD months later from the Daedalus, threaten and in John's case, order, everyone not to tell them who won and set up competing cheering sections in the TV room. Good times.

Meanwhile: Go team USA! Beat Canada!
            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
              (hugs my daughter) Glad you're okay. It sounds like the world is going mad these days.Gearing up for the big hockey game. I'm imagining John and Rodney watching it. It won't be live of course but they get a DVD months later from the Daedalus, threaten and in John's case, order, everyone not to tell them who won and set up competing cheering sections in the TV room. Good times.

Oh yes! Earthquake, storms, snow, floods...

After Portugal, Spain, France, the storm Xynthia will touch Germany and Belgium. Be careful guys.
              sigpic

Comment

It sounds like the world is going mad these days.
                World is rebelling against what humans did, killing Mother Earth day by day. Finally.
                If only I had a REAL Stargate ... *sighs*

Sorry, a little depressed today. My diet is killing me *sobs*

Comment

*BIG HUGS* I'm glad you're all right!

(hugs my daughter) Glad you're okay. It sounds like the world is going mad these days.

Gearing up for the big hockey game. I'm imagining John and Rodney watching it. It won't be live of course but they get a DVD months later from the Daedalus, threaten and in John's case, order, everyone not to tell them who won and set up competing cheering sections in the TV room. Good times.

*snickers*

Actually, I don't know if they'd have to wait months for the game... I'm sure Earth could send everything in a compressed file when Atlantis dials Earth for the weekly check-in. But oh yes, there would so be epic rivalry going on...

As for who I'm rooting for... I'm not sure. It'd be great for the US to win, but I've got family in Canada, and it would be awesome for Canada to win the gold on home ice. So I guess I'll be happy with either result.
                  (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                  Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by nephtys59 View Post
                    World is rebelling against what humans did, killing Mother Earth day by day. Finally.
                    If only I had a REAL Stargate ... *sighs*

Sorry, a little depressed today. My diet is killing me *sobs*
                    Or you might say it's just the same old natural things that have been going on for billions of years. I doubt a few puny humans have anything to do with it. LOL
                    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

...the storm Xynthia will touch Germany and Belgium. Be careful guys.
                      Belgium speaking:

We've had strong winds already and a lot of rain. It's calmed down.
                      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                        Belgium speaking:

We had exactly the same thing yesterday during the day and the night. It's very calm now.
                        Hope evrything is fine for you.
                        sigpic

Comment

We had exactly the same thing yesterday during the day and the night. It's very calm now.
                          Hope evrything is fine for you.
                          We're alright...

I sat in the couch, and watched Legend of the Seeker all day, while my sister was curled up in the other sofa under a blanket, reading Requiem by Robyn Young.
                          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

We're alright...

I sat in the couch, and watched Legend of the Seeker all day, while my sister was curled up in the other sofa under a blanket, reading Requiem by Robyn Young.
                            Sounds like a great way to spend a rainy day!

Comment

Belgium speaking:

That's because it's here now...
                              Last edited by Fionnait; 28 February 2010, 01:02 PM.

Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

Comment

*pops in*

Glad everyone is okay--take care in the winds and rain.

Currently watching Team USA and Canada! So exciting! *pops back out again*
                                Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Working...
                                X