• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Melyanna
    Cranky I can deal with.
    I mean he's
    Spoiler:
    In a bad enough mood already!!! Imagine if the Genii took Weir!!

*grins evilly*

Can't wait for Mon/Tues!!

Comment

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
      It is... from me!!!

Have you written anymore fics? (in my role as ficmotivatormeister)
      Ask and ye shall recieve...eventually.

Observation

And Astro and Major F, those are great sig images you guys have got.

a time to mourn

Comment

Originally posted by Hatcheter

Observation

Everybody read this fic!!! It's great! I love it!!

Comment

Hee! Over in the Sheppard thunk thread, someone posted links to scans of a Cult Times article on Sheppard. When asked about Sheppard/Teyla, he said that he can exclude a relationship with a Wraith. Then he told them quite conspiratorially that they can expect a romance, but he's not allowed to say with whom. (Yeah, he was probably talking about the nightmare that is "Sanctuary," but hey, I can dream. )
          Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
          Last update: 14 April 2006
          Melyanna's Multimedia
          Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Observation
            Love the fic, 'they are so doing it!' should definitely be the Weir/Shep shipper motto. I love how you had Grodin,Zelenka, McKay, Ford & Teyla all speculating and then there was Bates being all huffy! I think you captured them all perfectly. I love how you had Grodin timing how long it took for Weir to start pacing. He is in a perfect place in the control room to observe everything and everyone's behaviour and from the little we have seen of Grodin so far, he does seem to have a sense of humour.
            ~ Esther~ My Live Journal
            FBI - Body Preservation Division

Comment

Originally posted by smallgirl
              Love the fic, 'they are so doing it!' should definitely be the Weir/Shep shipper motto.
              As a matter of fact, Torri Higginson apparently was given a Sheppard/Weir button with "So doing it" written on it at a convention in the UK last November. She wore it on stage.

In a world that seems to be increasing in conformity
              it's harder and harder to be who you wanna be
              It takes a lot of courage to stand up and get what you need
              And lots of us are happy in a different kind of family

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
                Hee! Over in the Sheppard thunk thread, someone posted links to scans of a Cult Times article on Sheppard. When asked about Sheppard/Teyla, he said that he can exclude a relationship with a Wraith. Then he told them quite conspiratorially that they can expect a romance, but he's not allowed to say with whom. (Yeah, he was probably talking about the nightmare that is "Sanctuary," but hey, I can dream. )
                Hm..."Can exclude a relationship with a Wraith"...Does that include
                Spoiler:
                a half wraith, aka Teyla?

And "Sanctuary" does not exsist in my books. Except maybe for Rodney's lines refering to a certain Scifi Captain. (yay for vagueness to avoid spoiler tags)
                ~Athena

Comment

Originally posted by CoffeeGirl
                  As a matter of fact, Torri Higginson apparently was given a Sheppard/Weir button with "So doing it" written on it at a convention in the UK last November. She wore it on stage.
                  I believe that the "So doing it" motto spawned from that one occurance at that con. At least that did it for me, I just had to add it into my fic.

Now if my Beta would hurry up, I can update. Hehe
                  ~Athena

Comment

Originally posted by smallgirl
                    Love the fic, 'they are so doing it!' should definitely be the Weir/Shep shipper motto. I love how you had Grodin,Zelenka, McKay, Ford & Teyla all speculating and then there was Bates being all huffy! I think you captured them all perfectly. I love how you had Grodin timing how long it took for Weir to start pacing. He is in a perfect place in the control room to observe everything and everyone's behaviour and from the little we have seen of Grodin so far, he does seem to have a sense of humour.
                    Esther, you are right, it was a fabulous pic and you expressed it so much better than me...

Comment

Originally posted by Athenaktt
                      I believe that the "So doing it" motto spawned from that one occurance at that con. At least that did it for me, I just had to add it into my fic.

Now if my Beta would hurry up, I can update. Hehe

Babe, I'm on the case. I finished my math test! 34/46! yay!!! so I'm all free to do your wonderous prose...

Comment

Observation

Great fic!!

Comment

Hiya guys and gals! I'm looking for good Shep/Weir fics. Any suggestions? What's that about "So doing it" in a fic? I heard about Torri and the badge Good to know she's a shipper
                          I hear she's gonna fix her shirt coming out of a transporter thingy with Shep in S2 as a sign to the W/S shippers?
                          May our transmatter beams cross again...

Proud Member of the Chevron Guy Club

"Out of that sea of stars came all the elements that make me what I am. "

Comment

Originally posted by Queen Hera
                            *COUGH* I love you people!

Hello..welcome to our thread, the "unshipper" thread, we ship but we're on the dark side..

Comment

Originally posted by Cpn. Chris(tine) Bowman
                              Hiya guys and gals! I'm looking for good Shep/Weir fics. Any suggestions? What's that about "So doing it" in a fic? I heard about Torri and the badge Good to know she's a shipper
                              I hear she's gonna fix her shirt coming out of a transporter thingy with Shep in S2 as a sign to the W/S shippers?
                              Hatcher's fics are great, over on fanfiction.net. This is his latest.. http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2239854/1/

Also, our High Priestess of Fluff, Melyanna, has written a good few. She's over on fanfiction.net. Can I also recommend, The Crossroads of Eshu... it's a Sam and Jack fic, but it's got a good deal of Sheppard/Weir...it's a WIP tho...
                              http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2097284/1/, and if you click on Melyanna's name, you'll get her other fics.

Athena has one, that I'm finishing betaing, and will be up on fanfiction.net. I might even finish chatper 5 of mine, now that the math is out of the way...

this is also a great story, don't know the author but is also a WIP...

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2220503/1/

Our very own Angel of Fire, writes some fine stuff too, they're on her website, if she'd care to post it, she'll be in soon from Australia...

If you can find your way onto the livejournal site, you'll find yet more fic. SheppardandWeir.com has fic also..

Hope that helps!

Comment

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
                                Hatcher's fics are great, over on fanfiction.net. This is his latest.. http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2239854/1/

Also, our High Priestess of Fluff, Melyanna, has written a good few. She's over on fanfiction.net. Can I also recommend, The Crossroads of Eshu... it's a Sam and Jack fic, but it's got a good deal of Sheppard/Weir...it's a WIP tho...
                                http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2097284/1/, and if you click on Melyanna's name, you'll get her other fics.
                                Yeah, I've read everything by Melyanna Also the one by Hatcher Veryly nice

Athena has one, that I'm finishing betaing, and will be up on fanfiction.net. I might even finish chatper 5 of mine, now that the math is out of the way...

this is also a great story, don't know the author but is also a WIP...

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2220503/1/

Our very own Angel of Fire, writes some fine stuff too, they're on her website, if she'd care to post it, she'll be in soon from Australia...

If you can find your way onto the livejournal site, you'll find yet more fic. SheppardandWeir.com has fic also..

Hope that helps!
                                I've also read Angel of Fire's fics
                                May our transmatter beams cross again...

Proud Member of the Chevron Guy Club

"Out of that sea of stars came all the elements that make me what I am. "

Comment

Working...
                                X