No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@divcon: I can only see the Sam/Jack fic's!!!!!

By the way, I was reading through old Fanfic's. Most of them had a balcony scene and I just realized....
    Spoiler:
    There were NO BALCONY scenes in this season yet!

Comment

Originally posted by Dorka
      By the way, I was reading through old Fanfic's. Most of them had a balcony scene and I just realized....
      Spoiler:
      There were NO BALCONY scenes in this season yet!
      Fingers crossed we get one at the end of TLG.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie
        Fingers crossed we get one at the end of TLG.
        let's hope so! *crossesfingerstoo*

Comment

Originally posted by Dorka
          let's hope so! *crossesfingerstoo*
          I honestly think that TPTB have avoided too much 'intimate' one on one time for our boy and girl after the 'moment' in the season premiere. It just gives them opportunity to move so very fast emotionally when you put them out there on that balcony we all think of as 'theirs' and we all love so very much. It gives a sense of romance and intimacy that I think TPTB want to go very slowly with.

I want their first kiss out there! Oh yes I do!

Comment

Originally posted by Bama
            Ditto!

I don't care if it isn't shippy, i just want a balcony scene. Of course i'm sure we would make it shippy anyway

Comment

Yes! I want a balcony scene! We've gone through half of a season without a single balcony scene. I miss the balcony scenes.

And I don't mind if its a balcony off world. Just as long as John and Elizabeth are standing together on a balcony having a private moment.
              ~Athena

Comment

And then to have Rodney come in and interrupt their moment
                Last edited by Vixen; 22 September 2005, 06:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie
                  Priceless indeed Would that be the fic that's up at www.sheppardandweir.com? Bc i read that and liked it. Liked LittleReds baby!fic too. Okay, i've decided. Baby!fanon = Baby!canon =

Please tell me you're kidding? Right?

Comment

Originally posted by mgbland
                    Strange codeine never affected me like that. Don't oral surgeons remove wisdom teeth.
                    Didn't have to have anything taken out, thank god - they're just coming through like gits. Codeine makes me go absolutely fruit loopy... or knocks me out.

What's all this baby talk? No way are TPTB going to bring infants into the Altantis fold. *shudders with XF memories*

Not too long to the 10,000 post mark!
                    INCLUDES SPORK.

Comment

Oh yeah, absolutely me too

Comment

Originally posted by JxHarrison
                        Didn't have to have anything taken out, thank god - they're just coming through like gits. Codeine makes me go absolutely fruit loopy... or knocks me out.

What's all this baby talk? No way are TPTB going to bring infants into the Altantis fold. *shudders with XF memories*
                        *just shudders altogether - violently*

Comment

Geez, you guys have been so busy, I have absolutely no way of catching up. So I'll just give my take on Aurora:
                          • WOOHOO re the new and excellent opening credits!
                          • Yay for an interesting and entertaining ep that managed to avoid all the pitfalls Brad Wright stumbled into with Lifeboat!
                          • Yay for the great Shep/McKay banter!
                          • Yay for the payback Teyla got on John for last week's 'incident'!
                          And unfortunately a disappointed ooooh for the lack of Shep/Weir ship. Maybe my projection capabilities aren't up to speed but I really couldn't see anything special going on between our favorite couple in this ep.

Comment

Originally posted by Vixen
                            And then to have Rodney come in and interrupt their moment
                            No way! ; ) It should be after a nice, quiet conversation and it should be simple like John just leaning over and kissing her ever so lightly on the mouth and as they back away, they hold each other's gazes for a moment. Nothing said but just a small smile passed between them as if acknowledging there is something between them a bit more than professional. And then, one of them goes inside while the other looks out over the water.

I think that would be a way to 'manage' a first kiss without making it into such a monumental 'event' that would force it to be addressed in the next episode. Make it easy and natural and just a growing part of what they already have going on between them.

Comment

Originally posted by Feli
                              Geez, you guys have been so busy, I have absolutely no way of catching up. So I'll just give my take on Aurora:
                              • WOOHOO re the new and excellent opening credits!
                              • Yay for an interesting and entertaining ep that managed to avoid all the pitfalls Brad Wright stumbled into with Lifeboat!
                              • Yay for the great Shep/McKay banter!
                              • Yay for the payback Teyla got on John for last week's 'incident'!
                              And unfortunately a disappointed ooooh for the lack of Shep/Weir ship. Maybe my projection capabilities aren't up to speed but I really couldn't see anything special going on between our favorite couple in this ep.
                              Hey Feli ! Did you sense that Elizabeth was being overly protective of her man in the opening scene? To me, that is indirectly shippy right there and I do hope Ronon man realized it too.

Comment

Hey Feli ! Did you sense that Elizabeth was being overly protective of her man in the opening scene? To me, that is indirectly shippy right there and I do hope Ronon man realized it too.
                                Liz certainly overreacted but I'm not sure if she was being overly protective with her man there. I think she would have reacted the same way had it been Rodney who'd put such a lot of effort into integrating a new scientist.

I can definitely see your point, but I'm always wary of projecting too much (have had to deal with the unpleasantness that comes from that once too often...)

Comment

Working...
                                X