Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    And loved every minute of it. He's still talking about it. He also wanted to go on that private space shuttle that there was much talk about a few years ago. Even said he tried to get TPTB to pay for it and that it would be good publicity for the show. LOL
    wait what? Joe F wanted to go into space?

Comment

I think it's in this one....or one of the other parts from this con....
      My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
      sigpic

Comment

Sparky hug anyone?

sigpic

Comment

so pretty luci!
          My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
            joe f and ben browder both go to fly with the thunderbirds i believe.
            It was both of them! Cool!

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
            yup...and Joe got sick...
            That's right! I remember hearing that he had to reach for the barf bag, poor baby.

And loved every minute of it. He's still talking about it. He also wanted to go on that private space shuttle that there was much talk about a few years ago. Even said he tried to get TPTB to pay for it and that it would be good publicity for the show. LOL
            LOL! That would be great publicity!

LMAO! Love how Joe keeps telling those other people there for another show (wrestling fans, or something) to shut up.

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
            Squee! Ahhh, I just want to reach into the picture and snuggle them!
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

its part 2 of the panel.

Comment

A quick hello!

Vixen: Great story.
                Luciana: I think I already saw you on the Joe thread. I'm not sure. (yes Dori is back lol). I like what you do.
                Eri:Congratulations!
                SK:I read your big bang story. I love everything in it. Excellent job. It's amazing.

Now I leave again. Hugs everybody.
                sigpic
                Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                  Squee! Ahhh, I just want to reach into the picture and snuggle them!
                  Can I join?
                  sigpic

Comment

Probie I'm sure I already saw you on the Joe thread some time ago.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                      A quick hello!

Luciana: I think I already saw you on the Joe thread. I'm not sure. (yes Dori is back lol). I like what you do.
                      SK:I read your big bang story. I love everything in it. Excellent job. It's amazing.

Thank you! I'm glad you liked it! *huggles Probie*

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
                      Can I join?
                      A group snuggle-fest with Sparky? Absolutely! C'mon everybody!
                      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

*YAY*
                        sigpic

Comment

Huh? Snuggle-fest? woo hoo!

SQUEE ALERT!

I'm watching TLG again...and I was literally watching it closely (sitting on the floor in front of the TV while I folded laundry)....and holy cow does John's head whip around when Elizabeth walks into the room and Carson says her name! Even my hubby noticed it (and he's decidedly NOT a shipper at all)! The whole beginning of this ep just kills me (and I'm NOT talking about the kiss....but before...) So much of it...*sigh* When I can form a coherent thought I'll explain, I swear

And can I just say that I absolutely adore Torri in this ep!? She was fantastic! Hee hee and kinda cute when she's being bad!
                          sigpic

Comment

ScaryKitty, I hear you've finished your BigBang fic?

!!!

Is it posted at you LJ?
                            oh...
                            Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                            Daaaaaamn! That is brutal. I can totally see John torturing himself like that, too.

Great job, this is an awesome ficlet!
                            That was just...wow! Oh John!
                            Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
                            Wow, that was great! Oh John...
                            Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
                            WOW. That was great and incredibly sad. Thanks!
                            Originally posted by Probie View Post
                            A quick hello!

Thank you!! <3

SQUEE ALERT!

I'm watching TLG again...and I was literally watching it closely (sitting on the floor in front of the TV while I folded laundry)....and holy cow does John's head whip around when Elizabeth walks into the room and Carson says her name! Even my hubby noticed it (and he's decidedly NOT a shipper at all)! The whole beginning of this ep just kills me (and I'm NOT talking about the kiss....but before...) So much of it...*sigh* When I can form a coherent thought I'll explain, I swear

And can I just say that I absolutely adore Torri in this ep!? She was fantastic! Hee hee and kinda cute when she's being bad!
                            Great, now I have to go watch that episode again for the 100th time. Gosh.
                            rest easy now

sigpic

everything will be all right

// tumblr //

Comment

Originally posted by Vixen in Violet View Post

!!!

Is it posted at you LJ?

Thank you!! <3

I'm sorry.... oh the sacrifice you hafta make...it's just horrible!

OK...there's something about TLG that's kinda gotten into my head and is bugging me...hopefully someone here (probably SK lol ) will have an answer for me...
                              Elizabeth/Phoebus makes her little speech (after stunning Rodney) about John being compromised and not being himself, blah blah blah and goes into the corridor carrying a weapon...she catches up with Lorne and his guys, who still think that she's Elizabeth, not Pheobus (this is before Caldwell's little "hey they're both compromised" dealy), and doesn't find it at all odd that she's carrying a weapon. Ok, I know that Shep's supposedly dangerous, blah blah blah, but we all know that Elizabeth is adamant about not having a gun (I mean, 'cmon, she faced bug!shep unarmed...I figure she's not afraid to face him unarmed, period). Lorne doesn't question anything til he hears from Caldwell that she's been compromised too...it just kinda bugs me...anyone else bothered by that or is it just me being nitpicky?
                              sigpic

Comment

SQUEE ALERT!

HAHAHAHAH! So even Mr. Drew saw it... slowly but surely, he's being worn down.

I love Torri getting to be so naughty in this one, she is totally cute when she's playing a bad girl, and Phoebus was a hoot!

!!!

Is it posted at you LJ?
                                No, it's at the Big Bang website.

I'm sorry.... oh the sacrifice you hafta make...it's just horrible!
                                *cracks up*

OK...there's something about TLG that's kinda gotten into my head and is bugging me...hopefully someone here (probably SK lol ) will have an answer for me...
                                Elizabeth/Phoebus makes her little speech (after stunning Rodney) about John being compromised and not being himself, blah blah blah and goes into the corridor carrying a weapon...she catches up with Lorne and his guys, who still think that she's Elizabeth, not Pheobus (this is before Caldwell's little "hey they're both compromised" dealy), and doesn't find it at all odd that she's carrying a weapon. Ok, I know that Shep's supposedly dangerous, blah blah blah, but we all know that Elizabeth is adamant about not having a gun (I mean, 'cmon, she faced bug!shep unarmed...I figure she's not afraid to face him unarmed, period). Lorne doesn't question anything til he hears from Caldwell that she's been compromised too...it just kinda bugs me...anyone else bothered by that or is it just me being nitpicky?
                                Wasn't it a Wraith stunner? Maybe it didn't ping their radar since it was a non-lethal weapon.

Comment

Working...
                                X