• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And now It's "The Storm". I don't understand german but I will watch it.lol
    Ok I'm stupid. I have the dvds.lol

Edit: It lacks 8 posts and we will do a fiesta.lol
    sigpic
    Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      I can see it. I guess it must be fixed. Love the sig.
      Thanks. It's not fixed though. The rotating thing wasn't working at all, so I just took it out of my sig and picked one to settle with.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      Nah, he really didn't have to try very hard. Just use his natural roguish flyboy charm.

Hee!

I guess they couldn't afford to import more actors from the US.

Yup. And he's gotta pay!

He should've been blown up. I'm sure John would've been happy to oblige.

His hair was creepy all by itself.
      Yeah that really did look awful.
      I mean seriously, just look: You're Liz:

Spoiler:
      why go for this jerk who led you on for a month and has bad hair
      when you have a guy like this who understands youand who's totally in love with you!no offense meant to the guy who plays Simon
      sigpic
      Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
        Are you watching "Brain Storm" on the German TV? Because I just saw a little moment of this episode on RTL II. I think is the name of this channel.
        I am! I hadn't seen it before, because I couldn't be bothered to go through the effort to get my hands on it. I usually prefer watching in English, because the dubbing sucks.
        I tried to watch X-files in French the other day. "MulDER? C'est moi!"

(Teyla looks pretty in The Storm. And Ford! *sigh* Now I'm getting nostalgic.)

Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

Comment

Originally posted by Fionnait View Post
          I'm watching "Brain Storm". I find the episode so embarrassing... This is so not how the science world ticks. And what's the excuse for putting Keller into that dress again??
          And those knee-high, high-heeled boots. What the heck was the costume department thinking trying to pair those with a knee-length skirt? Total fashion faux pas. Poor Jewel.

I'm the auburn haired green eyed kind of redhead. It used to be about the color of an old penny then got streaks as I got older. Now only God knows what color it actually is but my hairdresser mixes about 4 colors and it looks much as it always did. The woman should get a prize for chemistry. LOL
          Heh! I'm what I guess is called "strawberry blonde" but frankly, I think it looks closer to that bottle of orange blossom honey in my pantry.

I liked Torri's hair when they put a bit of red in it. So did my husband.
          Heehee! But yeah, those red highlights really gave her hair some depth. Lovely!

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
          She was just so pretty. Every season she had a new look, and the only one I didn't like was the business lady haircut of the first few episodes in S1/SG-1.

But even that she managed to make look lovely, it was just my least preferred of her looks. But she carried off short curly, long curly--all of it well. And in The Pegasus Project, bone straight and looking amazing.

I missed her.
          Ooooh, her hair in The Pegasus Project and Progeny was my all-time favorite look for her. Straight with just a little bit of curl at the ends. Squee!

You forgot me on your list. Put me in your bag...please.....
          *giggles*

Edit: It lacks 8 posts and we will do a fiesta.lol
          *gets the champagne ready*
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
            Yeah that really did look awful.
            I mean seriously, just look: You're Liz:

http://i677.photobucket.com/albums/v...-2x02_3119.jpg
            when you have a guy like this who understands youand who's totally in love with you! http://i677.photobucket.com/albums/v...-3x06-2420.jpg
            no offense meant to the guy who plays Simon
            ...and who totally has the cuter hair...

*cracks up* Tell it like it is! Hahahah!
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Spoiler:
              when you have a guy like this who understands youand who's totally in love with you!no offense meant to the guy who plays Simon
              I liked the actor okay as this Schrödinger cat guy in some early ep of SG1 and as Nox...

And those knee-high, high-heeled boots. What the heck was the costume department thinking trying to pair those with a knee-length skirt? Total fashion faux pas. Poor Jewel.
              I didn't even notice the shoes, I was too occupied with ogling her cleavage. And I'm a girl. *geez*
              And I'm totally into shoes.

Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

Comment

Torri's hair with the red highlights = my natural color (i think mine's a little bit darker though, and I have lots of greys) although I just dyed my hair a lighter gingerish color about a month ago (to better hide the grey....)

I had to pause my Conversion viewing to go babysitting....but I can't wait to watch it again....SOOOO good! (and Sparky!)

SK, I'm so jealous...I wanna go to the con too....
                My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                sigpic

Comment

*giggles*

I'm not kidding.

I am! I hadn't seen it before, because I couldn't be bothered to go through the effort to get my hands on it. I usually prefer watching in English, because the dubbing sucks.
                  I tried to watch X-files in French the other day. "MulDER? C'est moi!"

(Teyla looks pretty in The Storm. And Ford! *sigh* Now I'm getting nostalgic.)
                  We are in two different countries but we are watching the same channel.lol
                  X-Files in french...you are brave. "Agent Scully du FBI".lol
                  sigpic

Comment

I forgot to say that I just watched "EATG" in the entire for the first time.lol
                    It was funny and stupid.lol

SK: Don't be scared. I was kidding. I'm too big to be in your bag but I can carry it for you during this convention.lol
                    sigpic

Comment

Hey Sparkies! Do you know what time it is?

It's 89,000 posts time!

*pops open champagne*

I didn't even notice the shoes, I was too occupied with ogling her cleavage. And I'm a girl. *geez*
                      And I'm totally into shoes.
                      *snickers*

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
                      Torri's hair with the red highlights = my natural color (i think mine's a little bit darker though, and I have lots of greys) although I just dyed my hair a lighter gingerish color about a month ago (to better hide the grey....)

I had to pause my Conversion viewing to go babysitting....but I can't wait to watch it again....SOOOO good! (and Sparky!)

SK, I'm so jealous...I wanna go to the con too....
                      Pretty hair!

Ahhh, Conversion. I may pop my DVD in tonight and watch it again. Gotta love Bug!Shep and Lizzie being all worried for him.

Heehee! Everyone wants to go to the con!

I forgot to say that I just watched "EATG" in the entire for the first time.lol
                      It was funny and stupid.lol

SK: Don't be scared. I was kidding. I'm too big to be in your bag but I can carry it for you during this convention.lol
                      Heh! You better book your flight quick, then!

Comment

I liked the actor okay as this Schrödinger cat guy in some early ep of SG1 and as Nox...
                        Oh yeah, the actor's fine (I actually don't remember him as a Nox. I only remember Narim, but I'll take your word for it ). I was talking specifically about Simon.
                        sigpic

Comment

It's 89,000 posts time!

*pops open champagne*

*snickers*

Pretty hair!

Ahhh, Conversion. I may pop my DVD in tonight and watch it again. Gotta love Bug!Shep and Lizzie being all worried for him.

Heehee! Everyone wants to go to the con!

Heh! You better book your flight quick, then!
                          I'm already behind your door. Do you hear your door bell? It's me.lol

CONGRATULATIONS FOR OUR 89,000 POSTS

Maybe it's a little big.lol
                          sigpic

Comment

It's 89,000 posts time!

*pops open champagne*
                            Woohoo!! Go Sparkies!

sigpic

Comment

Oh yeah, the actor's fine (I actually don't remember him as a Nox. I only remember Narim, but I'll take your word for it ). I was talking specifically about Simon.
                              *twitches at the name of Scary Hair Boy*

I'm already behind your door. Do you hear your door bell? It's me.lol

CONGRATULATIONS FOR OUR 89,000 POSTS

Maybe it's a little big.lol
                              LOL! Nah, it's not too big. Nothing's too big for our Sparky!

Woohoo!! Go Sparkies!

Eeeeee! *squeals at the cute smilies and pets them*

*passes around more champagne and trays of toast with smoked salmon and caviar and other tasty munchies*

Comment

Now I will sleep (front of the door of SKlol).
                                Bye my Sparky friends.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X