Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Torri012 View Post
    oh i like it too
    especially how you tried to put the little pics into the background!

hmm... thats stupid .. and odd
    just try: torri012.livejournal.com - its the first post out of the lot xD
    Originally posted by Anuna View Post
    Um, it's probably because she can't access LJ from her work computer. if you could put a direct link to the manips?
    Anuna's correct about LJ and Torri also uses another service sometimes that my computer mega-firewall also blocks, so the links don't even show up.

My company firewall is massive and blocks out most 'social' sites.

It's a little aggravating because I miss out on good fics and art that way.
    Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Conversion: Squee! John on a gurney! Love how they've got the blanket tucked around his legs, but his boots are still sticking out, HAHAH!

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
      Anuna's correct about LJ and Torri also uses another service sometimes that my computer mega-firewall also blocks, so the links don't even show up.

My company firewall is massive and blocks out most 'social' sites.

It's a little aggravating because I miss out on good fics and art that way.
      Eri, are you able to check any of them from home?
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Oh look. The gym scene. *yawns*
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

You're not sure what happened, John? That's just disturbing.

Comment

Oooh, John and Lizzie eyesexing in the infirmary in front of Carson!

And look, Caldwell's wearing his courting sweater and trying to eyesex Lizzie. Get over it, buddy!

Comment

Ewwww... icky nasty hard scabby thing on John's arm! Kudos to the makeup department for a job well done on that one!

Comment

Lizzie trying to comfort John... *sighs and pets them*

Comment

Lorne! *flails*

The icky blue stain is spreading...

John and Lizzie have angry eyesex and John busts Lizzie's window. Eeep!

Comment

You know, it's interesting how that argument between John and Lizzie parallels how Ford was trying to argue for being put back on duty while he was hyped up on the enzyme in The Siege III. Contrast that with how John didn't even argue with Lizzie going on the raid on Asuras in Lifeline. Hmm...

Comment

LMAO at Teyla smirking at Ronon after Ronon baits Rodney about there being predators bigger than the Iratus bugs.

Back on Atlantis, Lizzie rips Caldwell a new one! Go Lizzie!

Comment

Lookie! The return of the nightvision goggles!

Comment

I always start wibbling when Lizzie goes to visit John in his quarters...

Comment

Eeek! Release the Bugs!

And Lorne blows the cave.

Comment

Lizzie goes to give John the bad news and John makes a break for it!

Love how the security team listens to Weir instead of Caldwell about using deadly force. Hah!

Comment

John does his Spiderman imitation! Gotta say, the sped up film speed looked silly.

Comment

Working...
                                X