Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    WTF?!?!?

Okay, yesterday SyFy ran The Gift, right? Today they've completely skipped over The Siege, Parts 1-3 and gone straight to The Intruder!

Granted, I'm not complaining about getting to see the mess hall eyesex of squee, but I really wanted to see The Hug.
    I did a bit of complaining about that also. I guess they don't have a problem with confusing people.

Ewwww, Simon!

And he's all lying through his teeth to Lizzie about going to Atlantis when he's already seeing someone else. Grr!
    My husband said something about him already having a girlfriend. LOL He's really getting into the Sparky thing.

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
    Methinks the exact same thing
    And she still has to check if he's still in one part
    And again, hubby remembered the line about "check the rest later" and did that dirty chuckle men do. Oh yeah, he knows what happened when they were alone later. LOL
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by M-CharmedAlantian View Post
      Thanks for telling me
      *salutes*

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      I did a bit of complaining about that also. I guess they don't have a problem with confusing people.
      Yeah, just look at the confusion and universal mockery over the spelling change from SciFi to SyFy.

My husband said something about him already having a girlfriend. LOL He's really getting into the Sparky thing.
      Ahhhh, I see his training is coming along nicely! LOL!

And again, hubby remembered the line about "check the rest later" and did that dirty chuckle men do. Oh yeah, he knows what happened when they were alone later. LOL
      Heh! I think this calls for a re-rec of Anuna's classic "Intruder" missing scene fic, Interruptus!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

*salutes*

Heh! I think this calls for a re-rec of Anuna's classic "Intruder" missing scene fic, Interruptus!
        Eeeee! Anyone calling anything I've writ5ten "classic" tickles me pink, in a really really good way! *blushes* Thank you, SK! That's the funnest fic I've ever written.
        I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Oh. just a bit bragging from me. I won't be here tomorrow, because I'll be going to zagreb - for U2 concert!!!!

Comment

SR, congrats on turning your husband into a Sparky. My bf still rolls his eyes whenever I watch SGA and give a comment on Sparky... but then again, he isn't much of an SG fan in general... I just hope it has something to do with that

And he'll no doubt need some lotion for that nasty sunburn on his face.
            Which Elizabeth will gladly help rub in... everywhere... just to make sure

I love that fic!!
            It's gotta be one of my all time favs... whenever I'm in a bad mood, I read that one and it just lifts my spirits up

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
            Oh. just a bit bragging from me. I won't be here tomorrow, because I'll be going to zagreb - for U2 concert!!!!
            *iz jealous*
            lucky you!
            A friend of mine actually went to the concert in Dublin...
            I'm jealous of the both of you

Sig by me

Comment

Okay, guys, I'm offering - "Vegas" recap today? Because I have time to cap it and rewatch it as I should.

Comment

hey i have a question which would u rather see Sheppard as Head of Stargate Command or Head of Homeworld Security Me personally i know its all political and all and sheppard hates it but which would u rather see him do a good job at?

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                  hey i have a question which would u rather see Sheppard as Head of Stargate Command or Head of Homeworld Security Me personally i know its all political and all and sheppard hates it but which would u rather see him do a good job at?
                  Hm. I don't think he would do either of those, because he just doesn't fit into any of the roles.

Comment

Okay, guys, I started my Vegas recap. it might take more time than I thought it would. Be patient please, okay?

Comment

Okay, guys, I'm offering - "Vegas" recap today? Because I have time to cap it and rewatch it as I should.
                      *waits patiently*

Neither. Then he would be the man and who would he rage against?
                      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

I popped in 'coup de'tat' because there was mention of it being Sparky a few days ago....how the heck did I miss that?

*is a bad Sparky fan*

*waits to hear Vegas recap*

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                        Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                        Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Okay, guys, I started my Vegas recap. it might take more time than I thought it would. Be patient please, okay?
                          GAH! I MUST SKIP!

I haven't watched Vegas yet--it's my treat for watching through Sunday, Vengeance and First Strike. I'll try to watch through those today so I can pop Vegas in and watch it, then read your recap!

Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

Eeeee! Anyone calling anything I've writ5ten "classic" tickles me pink, in a really really good way! *blushes* Thank you, SK! That's the funnest fic I've ever written.
                            Hey, it is totally a classic! It should be required reading for any Sparky fan!

*squee* Lucky you! Have fun and enjoy it! *cheers*

*bounces on toes*

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
                            GAH! I MUST SKIP!

I haven't watched Vegas yet--it's my treat for watching through Sunday, Vengeance and First Strike. I'll try to watch through those today so I can pop Vegas in and watch it, then read your recap!

Heeheehee! Go watch it, you'll love it!
                            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I think SR put it best:

Neither. Then he would be the man and who would he rage against?
                              LOL.

Plus, well, John is really far better suited to being out in the field. His skills are most needed out there, not sitting behind a desk.

Comment

Okay, guys! I must go pack something for 'Nuna man and do some ironing. Then I'm back here to finish the recap. Gosh, it's LOT of writing. There are six pages already, and I'm only at the half of the episode.

Eri, watch it. You've seen enough of SGA to get it. You must see it. It's Joe/John at his finest. Plus, one of the coolest dialogue bits of SGA is in "Vegas".

Comment

Working...
                                X