Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Irish Eyes View Post
    See, the SGA writers are sitting on a gold mine and don't even realize it. On ST:TNG they killed off my favorite character (Tasha) in the lamest way ever. But they made up for it with one of the most awesome episodes (I guess you would call it AU). That episode ends up on a lot of top ten lists for the series.

The SGA PTB could do the same thing here. Write a good rescue story that would involve the whole expedition; bring Elizabeth home to Atlantis; the show comes full circle; the end. It would be a great way to really end the series (since I do think it would take a miracle to get more than one movie). Ah, well, dreaming again...

What I liked about Dawson's Creek was even though I was a Dawson/Joey fan, I didn't mind Pacey/Joey because I thought both couples had chemistry. It's nice when that happens.
    i like TNG but i barely saw a Handful of Episodes. Irish outta the main atlantis characters which do u see pacey, dawson, and joey as?

Comment

wow a 17 page Chapter thats pretty long. but good.

Comment

I was thinking, guys. Would you like me to do "Remnants" recap? I watched it yesterday, and the more I watch the ep, the more I actually like it. There are Sparky related things in ti, worth considering.
        I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Dawson's creek is my childhood too. I was a big fan of Pacey. I didn't remember to see Joe in it but now I saw his episode.

For the SGA movie: I'm feel sad for the actors and the fans. Maybe TPTB will do a SGA movie (in 10 years lol) but it's not their priority. They did a big mess with this show. They don't know how to handle the fans now.
          I will watch SGU at the beginning for have an opinion but deep inside of me, I hope this show won't work. I know it's not good for the crew and the cast but after TPTB act with the fans....
          It is the only show that doesn't listen to the fans and makes them angry. BRAVO!pff

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
          I was thinking, guys. Would you like me to do "Remnants" recap? I watched it yesterday, and the more I watch the ep, the more I actually like it. There are Sparky related things in ti, worth considering.
          Oh yes. I didn't see a lot of Sparky in it so I will be happy to see what you think about this episode.

I live in a movie. Today, I had a meeting with the clone of Joe Flanigan and after that my collegue came and told me "This man looks like someone. Maybe the guy in desperate housewives (or M.Lyle)" I showed her a pic of Mister Flanigan and she said "It's his old brother".lol Of course, he's not exactly him. He has no humor and not hot like Joe.
          A woman was with him but it's not Elizabeth. Too old, too blond, too stupid.lol
          sigpic
          Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

found this about 45 minutes ago its a website full of sparky quotes and notes to a select few. thought u folks might enjoy it.

Comment

Originally posted by M-CharmedAlantian View Post
              So really on a scale from 1 to 20, in all honesty, is there any chances of a Stargate Atlantis Movie within the next 2 years?
              I'd also give it a 1. And I think if it's not made in that length of time it will never be. They can't leave those sets up forever. I'm not too concerned that the cast hasn't heard anything, but I am concerned that they haven't even set a target date to begin working on it. Having a script done means nothing. There are hundreds if not thousands of finished scripts sitting on shelves that will never be made. I'm sure this DH opinion post, and that's just what it is, will cause a flurry of posts on JM's blog which he can once again spin into nothingness. We'll see what happens next.

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
              Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! *runs screaming around the thread* I FINISHED IT!!!!!! Haha! I finished Light in the Dark!
              Here it is, the final chapter! http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4594193/...ht_in_the_Dark
              Yaaay!
              Reviews are much appreciated.
              Yay. *bookmarks for later*

Oh please do. I love recaps and I love answering questions.
              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

*tackle hugs* There you are! Welcome! Join the insanity!!!
                Thanks for telling me about this. And thanks to everyone who said heya.

Still figuring this out and all. I got a lot to catch up on.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                  Yeah, we certainly know better... including when it comes to the SGA movie. Even David Hewlett is now saying on his website that he believes the movie will probably not happen. And if their golden boy DH is saying it... well, then it's over, folks.

Yup. The Queen of Atlantis, putting her people before herself. *pets her*

Exactly. Most of the ones in Seasons 1-3 I liked, because it was necessary to the plot instead of just being stuck in there for giggles. Seasons 4-5... was just to show off.

RAWR!

Guh! That's such an awesome fic.
                  As far as the SGA movie, I'm not really 'surprised' per se that they're not talking about it now. Everything is wrapped up in Universe. But I'm not going to believe it's completely dead in the water, because I think much of that depends on how Universe does. If it exceeds expectations, I think the SGA movie IS dead. If it doesn't, I think they'll be scrambling to forward their straight-to-DVD ventures and it'll get pushed again--though whether everyone would be available at that point will be another story.

Nice answers to the questions, guys! 'Nuna, I applaud your sticking to canon answers for the Sparky questions.
                  Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Hi All! jsut a fly boy post letting you know that i'm still here! just lurjing i've been so busy with work and uni and everything!!!

how is everyone? what have i missed?!
                    Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                    Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
                      Hi All! jsut a fly boy post letting you know that i'm still here! just lurjing i've been so busy with work and uni and everything!!!

Wow! Hi!

Um, just tons of discussion of Sparky, I guess. Glad to see you!

Comment

You too!... its been ages since i've been in here!.. i've missed it!
                        Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                        Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Originally posted by agent_almeida View Post
                          Thanks for telling me about this. And thanks to everyone who said heya.

Still figuring this out and all. I got a lot to catch up on.
                          Welcome. As for catching up, you could read all 85,000+ posts but that would just be impractical. Just jump in and enjoy the Sparky fun.

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post

Hey, always good to see old friends. You've missed a ton of fun and Sparky is still alive.
                          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                            found this about 45 minutes ago its a website full of sparky quotes and notes to a select few. thought u folks might enjoy it.
                            Where is the link? You can't say that I leave.lol
                            sigpic

Comment

Back with a new drawing. I tried to practise a little today and this is the result.
                              I think you will recognize the character. I hope that you will like it.
                              Spoiler:

Maybe I will put colors. It's easy becaus eit's just balck.lol
                              There is no right shoulder because I did it on a small paper so I can't draw it.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                                Back with a new drawing. I tried to practise a little today and this is the result.
                                I think you will recognize the character. I hope that you will like it.

Maybe I will put colors. It's easy becaus eit's just balck.lol
                                There is no right shoulder because I did it on a small paper so I can't draw it.
                                That's really good! Thanks for sharing!!

Comment

Working...
                                X