No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ronan The Thing so true too. and John Sheppard Mr. Fantastic i believe u are the human torch.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      The stupid fantastic four scene. John, you are not Mr. Fantastic, you are the human torch.
      I'll say, with the way he keeps trying to blow himself up!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

John thinks Radek and Rodney are a couple. LOL Hey, McSheps. Ah ha! McShep thinks in tandem. Oh dear.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

lightbulb moment!!
          sigpic
          Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
            The stupid fantastic four scene. John, you are not Mr. Fantastic, you are the human torch.
            Why he's the human torch?
            sigpic
            Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

I'm sad for Ronon though...
              lol on F4 ref

Sig by me

Comment

LOL at the way John and Rodney are totally brainstorming back and forth and Zelenka is trying to play catch up.
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

and they leave poor Zelenka in the dust
                  John's smart in this ep
                  sigpic

Comment

"why don't you guys just make out and get it over with?" *dies laughing*

Sig by me

Comment

LORNE! And he's flying an F-302!

Comment

Leave it to John and Rodney to come up with a crazy plan that works. Sorta.

Lorne!
                        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

lol, Zelenka looks so lost

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by krisrussel View Post
                            "why don't you guys just make out and get it over with?" *dies laughing*
                            lmao!

Comment

Lornyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where is my mom?
                              sigpic
                              Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Major Lorne! yay.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X