Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Van Helsing Martin Gero, you murderer!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I feel a great sadness too
      sigpic
      Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Rodney's packing up Carson's stuff.

Damn, this is a great scene with Rodney and Ronon. *sniffs*
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

No!!! Carson! *cries*

Oh, the picture of the two of them. *cries some more*
          sigpic
          Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Whoo, Sheppard in dress blues!

Hey, John, a couple of your ribbons are in the wrong order! *thwaps costume department*

Comment

this episode has a lot of Sheyla hints but with one look between John and Elizabeth, I forget this. Come on...look at them...he wants to hug her.
              sigpic

Comment

And that's not the only great sadness you're gonna feel, Teyla.

Curse you, TPTW!

Comment

'should have just gone fishing.' Poor Rodney. A guilt trip like no other.
                  sigpic

Comment

Jason made me cry
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                      this episode has a lot of Sheyla hints but with one look between John and Elizabeth, I forget this. Come on...look at them...he wants to hug her.
                      Damn, they're eyesexing even at Carson's memorial service.

Comment

It's a "good" ending for Carson. Why they don't do this for elizabeth?
                        sigpic

Comment

*cries*

Comment

Poor Teyla. Poor John (dress blues do look awesome though).

Lizzie's speech. *tears up* Carson...
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                              It's a "good" ending for Carson. Why they don't do this for elizabeth?
                              Because TPTW hate her.

Damnit, she so should've gotten a memorial service too. Even if they waited until the end of TMC to do it.

Comment

It's the fault of TPTB. Don't blame yourself rodney
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X