X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eeek! Quick, shut the doors!

Outer doors go BOOM!

And there goes the jumper!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

ouch
      sigpic
      Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

And there go the doors. And the jumper.
        Ow.
        sigpic
        Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Whoo, nearly-asphixiated John!whump!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Ronon yelps like a girl.

Comment

Don't touch his arm
              sigpic

Comment

Man. They only have so many jumpers to lose!
                sigpic

Comment

Ronon is crazy
                  sigpic

Comment

OW! Damn, Ronon!

Yeah, John that IS disturbing!

Comment

I love the look of John when he saw ronon put his arm in the good place
                      sigpic

Comment

Ooooh, and John even mentioned Lizzie sending a rescue team when they don't check in as scheduled! Hee!

Comment

Weir? Hey Call her Elizabeth
                          sigpic

Comment

Everybody's separated. Not good.
                            Oh Rodney. 'how screwed we are'
                            Ronon doesn't listen very well.
                            sigpic

Comment

Rodney's telling Sheppard how screwed they are, and there John goes reminding him that Lizzie's gonna send a rescue team.

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                                Weir? Hey Call her Elizabeth
                                Yeah, what's up with that? I think this was a newer writer who hadn't figured out Sparky yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X