No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, she's already had lunch. With John.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

End credits!

And we'll take a 5 minute break before The Game.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

He's saying that about she loves him to tease her about John. See, that's my opinion and I'm sticking to it.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

end credits... this ep made me feel much better... especially all the Sparky parts
          Should find that fic again where Rodney reads John and Liz's minds...

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
            He's saying that about she loves him to tease her about John. See, that's my opinion and I'm sticking to it.
            And I'll stick to it, too!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
              Yes, she's already had lunch. With John.
              That's what I was thinking!!
              Great minds...

Sig by me

Comment

McWeirs must love the whole "we love you" thing.
                I think the teasing's funny.
                "I think not". haha. Not going to put her John in danger.
                sigpic
                Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Thanks guys. My husband is cooking steaks on the grill. Gotta go. Enjoy The Game.
                  sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                    And I'll stick to it, too!
                    Me three!
                    sigpic

Comment

And now for The Game. Should be funny. I haven't seen that ep in forever.
                      sigpic

Comment

Thanks guys. My husband is cooking steaks on the grill. Gotta go. Enjoy The Game.
                        Steak! Yum! Have a good dinner!

Comment

T-minus 1 minute to The Game!

Comment

I gotta bail too guys... horse events await

Have fun!

Comment

Bye SR! *waves* Enjoy your steak.
                              sigpic

Comment

Everybody hit PLAY!

Comment

Working...
                                X