Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG, look at Rodney stuff his face!

Ooooh, now he's hearing voices! *creepy music*
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Ha! Zelenka knows him so well.
      sigpic
      Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Ooooh, they used the PA! *geekgasm*
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

They're talking about him behind his back. I'm not sure I like that. Oooh, special powers.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Lorne's team is in trouble!

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
              I swear he used the special voice when he said he would keep an eye on him.
              He totally did use that voice!!

Sig by me

Comment

Shep's team to the rescue. Isn't that always the way?

Off they go. Great Lizzie moment there.
                sigpic

Comment

OOOO Lorne's under attack!!!! Go save him John.....and NOW Lizzy looks worried.

Zalenkas got Lizzy reading Ancient... thats my girl

Comment

"Hello! I'm right here!" haha. Rodney's gettin' super powers.

Uhoh. Trouble offworld!
                    sigpic

Comment

Ooooh, Lizzie looked so pretty in that shot as the jumper went through the gate. *squees*

And now Zelenka's giving her some disturbing news about the Zap Machine... Lizzie's using her mad linguist skills again!

Comment

Liz helping Zelenka out... I love when she does stuff like that

Sig by me

Comment

Yay! Lizzie gets to help!
                          sigpic

Comment

Haha!! Rodney saved the team

Sig by me

Comment

Rofl.. Lizzy is skeptical.. until Carson takes a little flight of fancy......poor Carson....

Comment

And here she us doing what we should have seen more of. Translating.

And they're back and arguing. Again, he gives her the "I'm okay honey" look.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X