Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    Oh, and before I forget...

T-minus 22 hours to this week's post-a-thon, featuring Season 3's Echoes and Irresponsible!
    :: cries :: I can't make this weeks.. I'm riding in the NSW Police and Emergency Services Games (Equestrian section) tomorrow representing my fire service...
    Have fun without me!

Comment

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
      She certainly is Sadly, I have to post and dash, so see you round and keep up the good work
      See you! *waves*

Originally posted by yunadax View Post
      :: cries :: I can't make this weeks.. I'm riding in the NSW Police and Emergency Services Games (Equestrian section) tomorrow representing my fire service...
      Have fun without me!
      Awww, bummer! But enjoy your ride tomorrow, I hope you do well!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
        She certainly is Sadly, I have to post and dash, so see you round and keep up the good work
        You sir, are a scamp. That's why we like you so much.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
          You sir, are a scamp. That's why we like you so much.
          In-very-deed. Naughty, wicked minds are always welcome here...
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Signing off for the night...

T-minus 14 hours and 55 minutes until Echoes and Irresponsible!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
              Signing off for the night...

T-minus 14 hours and 55 minutes until Echoes and Irresponsible!
              Yay!! So looking forward to another post-a-thon

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                I'll be around for Echoes. It was my favorite until Vegas came along so I wouldn't miss it.
                sigpic

Comment

I'm back guys!

I HAVE THE DRESS!!!!
                  I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies!

T-minus 5 hours and 20 minutes to Echoes and Irresponsible!

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                    Me too! *bounces*

I'll be around for Echoes. It was my favorite until Vegas came along so I wouldn't miss it.
                    Heh! I know what you mean!

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                      I'm back guys!

I HAVE THE DRESS!!!!
                      Whoo hoo! Awesome! *bounces and pops open some champagne for mimosas*

Comment

T-minus 4 hours and 10 minutes!

Comment

I'm back guys!

I HAVE THE DRESS!!!!
                          *claps and bounces* That was fast.
                          sigpic

Comment

*claps and bounces* That was fast.
                            I'm a girl who knows what she likes. I walked in, saw the dress, tried it on and fell in love with it. It's made of hand painted silk, it's unique, and I look like a goddess in it. *sighs*

To make this on topic, the big bang challenge is starting. I just signed up to write a Shep/Weir story.
                            I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

I'm a girl who knows what she likes. I walked in, saw the dress, tried it on and fell in love with it. It's made of hand painted silk, it's unique, and I look like a goddess in it. *sighs*

To make this on topic, the big bang challenge is starting. I just signed up to write a Shep/Weir story.
                              If you have a pic with you in the dress, please share it with us... would love to see you in it.

And yay for your participation in the big bang challenge. Can't wait to read what you come up with...

Sig by me

Comment

T-minus 1 hour and 30 minutes!

Comment

Working...
                                X