No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They've stunned John's teammate and are at the Jumper!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Damn, poor Siler!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Gate is dialing!

Comment

And they're waiting at midway....

Carson and his turtles.. awww they're so sweet! Poor little buggers...

Meanwhile... Landrys about to fire John.. via Puddlejumper

Comment

They're off to Atlantis!

And now they're sitting at Midway.

Poor Carson.

Comment

Good soup?!? John, that's an awful thing to say! LOL!

Comment

Ladon trying to mend things with Teyla and Ronon... keep trying...

Sig by me

Comment

John cuts off Landry before he can say that John's fired.

Through the wormhole to New Athos!

Comment

Hello Ladon

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                      Ladon trying to mend things with Teyla and Ronon... keep trying...
                      *snerk*

'Strained?' Gee, Ladon, ya think?

Comment

And they're off to Pegasus...

OOOOO the gennii are trying to recruit Teyla and Ronon...

Comment

The Genii are starting their moves to expand their influence in Pegasus and fill the power vacuum.

Comment

"something's wrong"
                            There's not fooling Ronon... so there's no way he's not on to Sparky...

Sig by me

Comment

Teyla's Pro Genii??? Ronon looks restless.

Enter Sparky!!!!! :: huggles team::

Comment

Hey, look who's come to dinner!

Comment

Working...
                                X