• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
    Sparky quotes

1-40

41-59

60-70

71. McKAY: Are you listening? Look, I said I can reprogramme them to be completely harmless.
    (John shakes his head.)
    SHEPPARD: I am not having this conversation until you’re sure. I wanna save Elizabeth as much as anyone, but she wouldn’t want us risking the city, not even for her.
    (Rodney looks at Jennifer sadly, knowing that John is right. After a moment, he starts to type again. Radek walks over to John and puts his hand on his shoulder to indicate that he’s ready to go. The two of them walk into a transporter.)
    ZELENKA: That was the right call, by the way.
    SHEPPARD: Yeah, let’s hope so.
    (Radek pushes the wallscreen and the transporter doors close.)
    (Adrift)

72. *Rodney, Ford and Teyla leave. Weir goes to leave, but stops and turns back.*
    WEIR: You weren’t really going to say that, were you?
    SHEPPARD: I have no idea what you’re talking about.
    WEIR: I didn’t think so.
    *Weir leaves and Sheppard lays back to try and sleep.* (38 minutes)

Spoiler:
    TECHNICIAN: We received word from Daedalus. They said they should be back to Atlantis by nineteen hundred hours.
    WEIR: They called the search off?
    TECHNICIAN: They said there was nothing to search for.
    (The two of them gaze at each other for a moment. Finally Elizabeth nods.)
    WEIR: Thank you.
    (The technician nods and walks away. Elizabeth stares after him in shock for a moment, then turns to walk back into her office. Before she can get there, the Gate starts to dial in and alarms sound.)
    TECHNICIAN: Offworld activation!
    (Elizabeth turns, a look of determined hope on her face, and heads into the Control Room.)
    WEIR: Who is it?
    TECHNICIAN: We have an I.D.C. (He smiles.) It's Colonel Sheppard's code!
    WEIR: Let 'em in! (She runs for the stairs.)
    (Grinning, the technician rolls his chair across to the console and hits the panel to lower the shield. As Elizabeth trots down the stairs, Ronon, John and Teyla stroll through the Gate, John making a placatory gesture to the two marines standing either side of the Gate with their weapons raised. Elizabeth runs across the Gateroom floor to meet the three of them.)
    SHEPPARD: Sorry we're late.
    (Elizabeth smiles delightedly at them.)(The Hive)

74. SHEPPARD: It's not like this hasn't happened before. The other Elizabeth got infected by those little nanite things and we figured out how to stop ‘em somehow. Maybe we can do the same for you.
    WEIR: So we wouldn't be a security threat?
    SHEPPARD (awkwardly): You can contribute. Things'll just be ... different.
    (Elizabeth sighs and shakes her head ruefully.)
    WEIR: That's not really the issue, John. I guess what really bothers me is just knowing that you and the others will always consider me less than what I really am.
    (A deep humming sound begins but John and Elizabeth don't notice it.)
    SHEPPARD: That's not true.
    WEIR: Of course it is – and I don't blame you.
    (This Mortal Coil)

75.McKAY: Ah. (They start to walk out of the room.) Now, is Sheppard still bugging you to let him use the ascension device to turn himself into some kind of a superhero?
    WEIR: Oh yes.
    McKAY: Despite the fact that the Ancient database states that its effects on people are wildly unpredictable and that I’m just lucky I wasn’t instantly melted down into a pool of protoplasm.
    WEIR: Yes.
    McKAY: Yes. Well, maybe you should let him.
    WEIR: I think not.
    (Tao of Rodney)

76. WEIR: One of the biggest things that holds people back is that somewhere deep down they believe they're not deserving. *You* have to ... release your burden. (Tao of Rodney)
    77.(Elizabeth gets off the bed and faces John.)
    WEIR: And I assume *you* have come to the Infirmary in order to have
    your head examined.
    SHEPPARD: Hey, I pulled it off, didn't I? (The Ark)
    sigpic
    Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Good afternoon, Sparkies!

Happy Mother's Day!

And here's a special Mother's Day fic rec for you all:

Counterpart, by Lanna. John and Elizabeth find out they're expecting, but Elizabeth isn't the one who's pregnant. That's right, folks, Ancient technology goes haywire again!

Happy Sparky reading!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by yunadax View Post
        Well this is all I got so far.. if anyone wants to use it.. go for it.. muse has departed for the evening...

Spoiler:
        They couldn’t explain it, and they refused to admit it not even to themselves let alone each other. The unspoken bond between them was like a 6th sense, letting the other know if they were in trouble, or in pain. Similar to a mothers instinct this could be compared to the bond that twins share, the connection that runs so much deeper than words.

Which is why as Dr Elizabeth Weir lay unconscious and unresponsive, John Sheppard knew she was fighting. Fighting and losing.
        Ooooh! That's exactly how I pictured it! *squeals*
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
          your head examined.
          SHEPPARD: Hey, I pulled it off, didn't I? (The Ark)
          Ahahaha!!!! Oh, I love that one! Gee, I can just imagine that the moment Sheppard goes through the gate on a mission, the infirmary has already set aside a bed for him and put the OR on standby for when he gets back!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
            Ooooh! That's exactly how I pictured it! *squeals*
            LOL - its only a paragraph.. geez! settle! I'll see if muse comes back today......

Happy Mothers Day for all the mums, grandmums etc out there :: huggles:: even though it was yesterday for us

Comment

LOL - its only a paragraph.. geez! settle! I'll see if muse comes back today......

Happy Mothers Day for all the mums, grandmums etc out there :: huggles:: even though it was yesterday for us
              Hee! It's so true, though, that really is how I pictured it. They can't explain it, they're not even sure if it's really there or just a fantasy, they sure as heck won't admit it to themselves... but they feel it. That just gave me shivers up my spine and the plot bunny for the epic fix-it fic is demanding that I give more coverage to this twist, like right frakkin' now, or it's gonna start biting my kneecaps. LOL!

Comment

Hee! It's so true, though, that really is how I pictured it. They can't explain it, they're not even sure if it's really there or just a fantasy, they sure as heck won't admit it to themselves... but they feel it. That just gave me shivers up my spine and the plot bunny for the epic fix-it fic is demanding that I give more coverage to this twist, like right frakkin' now, or it's gonna start biting my kneecaps. LOL!
                Haha! *laughs out loud too* Sooo... she asks innocently, what's the status on this epic fic we've been hearing about?

An off topic note: I saw the new Star Trek movie today, and it was completely and totally AWESOME!!! *jumps up and down in excitement* Loved practically every minute of it.

Oh, and Happy Mother's Day! to anyone that applies to.
                sigpic
                Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

LOL - :: hands over knee cap protectors:: Well feel free to use those few chapters... my muse has been finicky lately so I dunno if I can turn it into a fully fledged fic myself...

Comment

Haha! *laughs out loud too* Sooo... she asks innocently, what's the status on this epic fic we've been hearing about?
                    In the slow lane. LOL! The plot bunny wants to play, but the muse is currently AWOL. So I'm just writing down ideas and figuring out where everything fits into the outline to keep the bunny happy until the muse comes back.

An off topic note: I saw the new Star Trek movie today, and it was completely and totally AWESOME!!! *jumps up and down in excitement* Loved practically every minute of it.
                    Hmm, I guess maybe I'll have to see that eventually.

LOL - :: hands over knee cap protectors:: Well feel free to use those few chapters... my muse has been finicky lately so I dunno if I can turn it into a fully fledged fic myself...
                    Working on it! *shoves a piece of carrot cake at the bunny*

Comment

LOL - I think your muse needs more feeding than mine SK :: wavies allurements in front of muse::

Comment

Sparky quotes

1-40

41-59

60-70

71. McKAY: Are you listening? Look, I said I can reprogramme them to be completely harmless.
                        (John shakes his head.)
                        SHEPPARD: I am not having this conversation until you’re sure. I wanna save Elizabeth as much as anyone, but she wouldn’t want us risking the city, not even for her.
                        (Rodney looks at Jennifer sadly, knowing that John is right. After a moment, he starts to type again. Radek walks over to John and puts his hand on his shoulder to indicate that he’s ready to go. The two of them walk into a transporter.)
                        ZELENKA: That was the right call, by the way.
                        SHEPPARD: Yeah, let’s hope so.
                        (Radek pushes the wallscreen and the transporter doors close.)
                        (Adrift)

72. *Rodney, Ford and Teyla leave. Weir goes to leave, but stops and turns back.*
                        WEIR: You weren’t really going to say that, were you?
                        SHEPPARD: I have no idea what you’re talking about.
                        WEIR: I didn’t think so.
                        *Weir leaves and Sheppard lays back to try and sleep.* (38 minutes)

Spoiler:
                        TECHNICIAN: We received word from Daedalus. They said they should be back to Atlantis by nineteen hundred hours.
                        WEIR: They called the search off?
                        TECHNICIAN: They said there was nothing to search for.
                        (The two of them gaze at each other for a moment. Finally Elizabeth nods.)
                        WEIR: Thank you.
                        (The technician nods and walks away. Elizabeth stares after him in shock for a moment, then turns to walk back into her office. Before she can get there, the Gate starts to dial in and alarms sound.)
                        TECHNICIAN: Offworld activation!
                        (Elizabeth turns, a look of determined hope on her face, and heads into the Control Room.)
                        WEIR: Who is it?
                        TECHNICIAN: We have an I.D.C. (He smiles.) It's Colonel Sheppard's code!
                        WEIR: Let 'em in! (She runs for the stairs.)
                        (Grinning, the technician rolls his chair across to the console and hits the panel to lower the shield. As Elizabeth trots down the stairs, Ronon, John and Teyla stroll through the Gate, John making a placatory gesture to the two marines standing either side of the Gate with their weapons raised. Elizabeth runs across the Gateroom floor to meet the three of them.)
                        SHEPPARD: Sorry we're late.
                        (Elizabeth smiles delightedly at them.)(The Hive)

74. SHEPPARD: It's not like this hasn't happened before. The other Elizabeth got infected by those little nanite things and we figured out how to stop ‘em somehow. Maybe we can do the same for you.
                        WEIR: So we wouldn't be a security threat?
                        SHEPPARD (awkwardly): You can contribute. Things'll just be ... different.
                        (Elizabeth sighs and shakes her head ruefully.)
                        WEIR: That's not really the issue, John. I guess what really bothers me is just knowing that you and the others will always consider me less than what I really am.
                        (A deep humming sound begins but John and Elizabeth don't notice it.)
                        SHEPPARD: That's not true.
                        WEIR: Of course it is – and I don't blame you.
                        (This Mortal Coil)

75.McKAY: Ah. (They start to walk out of the room.) Now, is Sheppard still bugging you to let him use the ascension device to turn himself into some kind of a superhero?
                        WEIR: Oh yes.
                        McKAY: Despite the fact that the Ancient database states that its effects on people are wildly unpredictable and that I’m just lucky I wasn’t instantly melted down into a pool of protoplasm.
                        WEIR: Yes.
                        McKAY: Yes. Well, maybe you should let him.
                        WEIR: I think not.
                        (Tao of Rodney)

76. WEIR: One of the biggest things that holds people back is that somewhere deep down they believe they're not deserving. *You* have to ... release your burden.
                        (Tao of Rodney)

your head examined.
                        SHEPPARD: Hey, I pulled it off, didn't I?
                        (The Ark)

78. for length
                        Spoiler:
                        ATLANTIS. GATE ROOM. Elizabeth meets with Major Lorne, who has just returned through the Stargate with his team.
                        WEIR: You're back early.
                        LORNE: Uh, Jenev is kind of a closed society. Very polite, and very courteous, but completely uninterested in having anything to do with us.
                        WEIR: Well, better that than hostile, I suppose. (She stops and turns to face Lorne.) Colonel Sheppard's team, three hours overdue.
                        LORNE (smiling): Wouldn't be the first time. Any radio contact?
                        WEIR: None since they left.
                        LORNE: Well, you know those guys.
                        WEIR: What do I know about those guys?
                        LORNE: Just that they tend to get all caught up in whatever it is they're doing, and sometimes they don't check in. They forget how much you worry. (Elizabeth looks at him.) ... That we worry -- collectively, I mean.
                        WEIR: Yes, we do.
                        LORNE (looking embarrassed): Yeah. We do. (He half-grimaces/half-smiles, then turns to his team.) OK, you guys, it looks like we're headin' back out.
                        WEIR (smiling): Thank you, Major.
                        LORNE: You're welcome.
                        (The Lost Boys)

Lorne knows that there's one of them in particular that Lizzie worries about the most.

Comment

LOL - I think your muse needs more feeding than mine SK :: wavies allurements in front of muse::
                          Heh!

Comment

The only positive thing about doing a promo-tour for the new Star Trek movie is the fact that I now saw it 5 times already (and I still want to go see it again). Honestly, that is the only positive thing... I feel half-dead, broken and so tired I'm afraid I'll fall asleep when I close my eyes for just half a second too long.

I'm glad you guys kept busy... gave me some fun stuff to caught up too... like the post-a-thon and the beautiful drawing and great quotes and stubborn bunnies...

I'll try to post another part later today... no promises though...

Sig by me

Comment

78. for length
                              Spoiler:
                              ATLANTIS. GATE ROOM. Elizabeth meets with Major Lorne, who has just returned through the Stargate with his team.
                              WEIR: You're back early.
                              LORNE: Uh, Jenev is kind of a closed society. Very polite, and very courteous, but completely uninterested in having anything to do with us.
                              WEIR: Well, better that than hostile, I suppose. (She stops and turns to face Lorne.) Colonel Sheppard's team, three hours overdue.
                              LORNE (smiling): Wouldn't be the first time. Any radio contact?
                              WEIR: None since they left.
                              LORNE: Well, you know those guys.
                              WEIR: What do I know about those guys?
                              LORNE: Just that they tend to get all caught up in whatever it is they're doing, and sometimes they don't check in. They forget how much you worry. (Elizabeth looks at him.) ... That we worry -- collectively, I mean.
                              WEIR: Yes, we do.
                              LORNE (looking embarrassed): Yeah. We do. (He half-grimaces/half-smiles, then turns to his team.) OK, you guys, it looks like we're headin' back out.
                              WEIR (smiling): Thank you, Major.
                              LORNE: You're welcome.
                              (The Lost Boys)

Lorne knows that there's one of them in particular that Lizzie worries about the most.
                              Is that the 'look' scene? I love that look:

And the soldiers in the back so know all about it, too. *snickers*
                              Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
                                Is that the 'look' scene? I love that look:

And the soldiers in the back so know all about it, too. *snickers*
                                Guy in the back #1: If he doesn't get Sheppard back to her, he's screwed.

Guy#2: What? If we don't get the pretty - hair back, we're all screwed!

Guy #1: are we eyesexin?!

Guy #2: Eeeeek! Those two are a bad influence!

Not good as gateraid, but I hope it counts *g*
                                I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Working...
                                X