Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
    Here's a question I would like answered. What is it about Sheppard and Weir ship that you like? What dynamic do you see between them that you're attracted to? Is it just because they make a sexy couple? Is it the power struggle? What exactly is it?
    To me they are like two sides of a coin. He lets her take risks, and be childlike in a way that I don't think she's allowed herself to be before. She sees in him and appreciates the things he's hidden from women all his life.

Comment

Originally posted by Athenaktt
      When I picture Jor...I think of a really cute little dragon...that reminds me of a neopet that i mead years ago and forgot about him....

Anyways....heres the neopet dragon i was talking about.....

Don't you think its cute...

Well thats how i picture Jor....i'm strange.
      Sure, Jor's cute and harmless looking, but watch out when you feed him. He doesn't have teath yet, but he'll gum your fingers real good. Look what he did to me:

a time to mourn

Comment

Awww your poor finger. I guess we forgot to feed him. He got a bit too hungry.

At least we know he's good to keep some nasty Trolls, from wandering in and not leaving with out some scars.
        ~Athena

Comment

So, what does Jor eat?

Cookies?
          Turkey sandwiches?
          Bucketloads of little orange fuzzy things?
          Does he like to chew on Atlantean cable conduits?

Or just plain old blue jell-o? He sure looks like it..
          Life is short. Eat dessert first.

Comment

Finally got to see "The Eye" and loved it. What I found interesting was when Sheppard tried to contact Teyla - and couldn't reach her - (obviously she had run into some sort of trouble), but what does Sheppard do? Does he go to help Teyla and Beckett? Nope - he goes to help Liz. He tells Ford to get McKay and he goes after Weir. No one goes to see what happened to poor Teyla!

If that doesn't signify ship between Shep/Weir, I don't know what does.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

What is it about Sheppard and Weir ship that you like? What dynamic do you see between them that you're attracted to? Is it just because they make a sexy couple? Is it the power struggle? What exactly is it?
              Great questions...here is my take:

I definitely love the power struggle between them. While I'm not into 'game playing' when it comes to relationships (and I don't think Weir and Shep engage in that), I do find an interesting power dynamic very *ahem* sexually appealing. It really is the spark of passion, that hint of power struggle. Because being mentally or emotionally frustrated with a person quickly leads to wanting to overcome them in a sexual manner. Or at least in my dirty, dirty mind it does.

So obviously Shep and Weir have that spark of passion in leaps and bounds. I also love that they truly challenge and bring out the best in each other. That is what a good relationship should ALWAYS do. Weir helps Shep think things through more thoroughly, and encourages him to open up emotionally. Shep loosens Weir up, helps her relax and have a little fun, and tries to instill in her an understanding of the military mind and priorities. They are both truly growing as people by interacting with each other, and that's beautiful to see.

Of course, the fact that they are both gorgeous and sexy when it comes to outer appearances doesn't hurt either. Their lithe physiques just go SO well together, and they'd have beautiful, greeny-eyed dark haired children.

Comment

Originally posted by Hatcheter
                Sure, Jor's cute and harmless looking, but watch out when you feed him. He doesn't have teath yet, but he'll gum your fingers real good. Look what he did to me:

Poor finger!Perhaps,if you ask nicely, Elizabeth will let John kiss it better!

Comment

Hehe...When I was washing my dog earlier today, my dog bumped his head or my arm really hard and now I have a bruise. Would John kiss that all better?
                  ~Athena

Comment

Originally posted by Athenaktt
                    Hehe...When I was washing my dog earlier today, my dog bumped his head or my arm really hard and now I have a bruise. Would John kiss that all better?
                    Hey, I think I get to have John kiss my knee better first.
                    Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
                    Last update: 14 April 2006
                    Melyanna's Multimedia
                    Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

You got those names backwards, right?

a time to mourn

Comment

You got those names backwards, right?
                        You should be careful, John looks like the sort to do it too... but yeah, Elizabeth's probably better at kissing things better anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Fischer
                          You should be careful, John looks like the sort to do it too... but yeah, Elizabeth's probably better at kissing things better anyway.
                          LOL...MF you've got a point there.
                          ~Athena

Comment

Hey guys,

Sorry I haven't posted for ages - been on holidays!!!

Anyayz.....I made a Shep/Weir vid hehe, but I dont have a site...so I uploaded it stingyly to YouSendIt

http://s11.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2...81P30RO2V6NZ1Z

Just thought I'd share!!

Comment

Originally posted by Angel of Fire SG1
                              Hey guys,

Sorry I haven't posted for ages - been on holidays!!!

Anyayz.....I made a Shep/Weir vid hehe, but I dont have a site...so I uploaded it stingyly to YouSendIt

http://s11.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2...81P30RO2V6NZ1Z

Just thought I'd share!!
                              Hey, nice.

a time to mourn

Comment

Hey, nice.
                                Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X