Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"So why don't you do me a favor and SHUT THE HELL UP!!!"

Damn, I love it when John gets MAD!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
      See, at least Teyla wears the low cut top for more than just John. She must be into Ladon too.
      No no no, Teyla wore that top for Aiden Ford and then for Ronon... Get your facts straight

Sig by me

Comment

Is that a star tattoo on Todd's face? Wraiths have Tattoo parlours?
        Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Ooh John is extremely furious

Comment

Carson's talking to Lizzie about John's chances...

And Rodney's found a planet!
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

LMAO at Rodney playing drill sergeant.

Comment

Rofl, Rodney trying to act like John before the mission
                Love how they keep the humor in an otherwise dark episode...

Sig by me

Comment

Yes, bring him back so that Lizzie can give him a kiss and make it all better!

Comment

Serious post--John's admitting he has a lot to go back to is iconic for John's character. Atlantis=family.

Also explains why he's broken after that family breaks up (in various ways) in S4.

Comment

'Just bring him back' Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww thats so sweet

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                        No no no, Teyla wore that top for Aiden Ford and then for Ronon... Get your facts straight
                        Oops! Sorry!

Comment

Is that a star tattoo on Todd's face? Wraiths have Tattoo parlours?
                          Course they do... It's one of the more classy jobs for the Wraith

Hehe, I love Ronon's big gun

Sig by me

Comment

Aw, so Kolya's all pissy because Ladon beat him to overthrowing Cowen. Poor baby. Hey Kolya, would you like some cheese with that whine?

Comment

Serious post--John's admitting he has a lot to go back to is iconic for John's character. Atlantis=family.

Also explains why he's broken after that family breaks up (in various ways) in S4.
                              Indeed it does. *pets John*

Comment

"You underestimate Elizabeth"

*FIST PUMP*

ONE OF MY ALL TIME FAVORITE LINES!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X