Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Probie View Post
    Of course, I missed a lot of things like everyone. What I wanted to say is that I was blind because I didn’t see the “romantic” bond between Weir and Sheppard before. Now, I see this everywhere.lol
    As a new shipper, I give you my point of view.
    I always saw something special between them like a deep friendship. But now, I realized that it’s more stronger than friendship. But I still believe that there is nothing between Teyla and Sheppard except brother/sister relationship. (Wrong thread again oops) I’m not clear sorry. I can’t translate my ideas correctly in English. I should have listen in English class.lol
    I think your ideas are quite fine! You've been clear, and I think all of us agree with you!

Lucky, lucky people who have time to write! I am jealous of you all. I consider it good if I get to work on my fics more than twice a week.
    Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Originally posted by yunadax View Post
      Morning Sparkies!

I still have the 'Athosian garden' plotbunny bouncing around in my head.. hopefully I can get some written now that I'm back at work.

Huggles to all!
      Originally posted by yunadax View Post
      Well I didn't get around to starting the Athosian garden fic.... :: sighs :: work was too busy.. GRR

I'm on a number of Startrek play by email role plays... lots of fun and they help keep the muse ticking over

Now.. Sequel!... please
      Yay, glad to hear that little plotbunny is still frolicking around.

Here's a little Sparky pretty.....

Spoiler:

E - John, can you believe how creative our little Sparky group is?

J - It really is amazing. But, of course, we give them good inspiration....
      sigpic
      Signature by Erin87

Comment

I come with a pressie for you all, hope you like it! It didn't turn out exactly how I wanted it to

(clicky)

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
        Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
        Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
          I come with a pressie for you all, hope you like it! It didn't turn out exactly how I wanted it to

(clicky)
          Beautiful. If only it were true.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

(clicky)
            Oh my. It is so heartbreakingly pretty. Wish we could have seen it on screen!

Of course, we all know, in our AU, John did exactly that - he found her and brought her home! Or, she never left in the first place. etc. etc. etc.
            sigpic
            Signature by Erin87

Comment

So it seems my Sparky mojo is in full swing, because here's another Wall paper

(clicky)

Comment

(clicky)
                I snurched that one for my screensaver. No truer words were ever spoken. Great work.
                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Wow, Regularamanda, you're on a roll! Awesome job!

Sig by me

Comment

(clicky)
                    very sweet walli
                    love the text you put on it XD

Comment

Thanks everyone

I never realized how darn hard it is to find pics of Shep/Weir standing next to each other Since my Sparky mojo is going good and strong, anyone have any good Shep/Weir pics that I can snarch for some more wallie's/sigs?

Comment

...i was just doing the cover for anunas vid when i came across them sweet pics from the 'nearly crying' john out of Adrift ... sooo sweet he is ... look!!

Spoiler:

standing there, waiting ... pretending to be interested in ronons health

then, keller comes out of the OP .. finally!!

look how she holds him on the sholder, as if he's a husband how's been taken in to see his newborn baby coz he had to wait outside ... couldnt stand the blood XD .. i know, my phantasy is going wild *LOL*

and then .. the desperate, half-crying look on his face ... *melts*

Comment

Song: Because you Loved Me - by Celine Dion
                          Spoiler: all Episodes
                          A/N: Video made for ANUNA .. so .. where's my fic? joke!

WATCH: YouTube & Yahoo Video!

(Find Download-Link on LiveJournal, dont know if posting it here is allowed!)

Comment

Aww, nice video Torri. (:

I miss you guys, but I'm totally busy with other things right now. Just checking in. (:

Comment

Good afternoon, Sparkies!

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                              My first thought was Paris, but that is so done and overdone, that it gets boring and cliche.
                              My second thought was Venice. Beautiful small town that screams romance everywhere you go but the way too many tourists kinda throw you off of the whole romantic feeling.
                              So I had to dig a little deeper and after reading all of your suggestions, I honestly don't think they'd go off gallivanting around the globe, looking for the perfect romantic spot to have dinner. What would happen instead is that John would take her to his cabin in the woods (yes, in my small happy world John has a romantic cabin in the woods) and cook her dinner. Something easy and basic like salad and ham for starters, lasagna as the main course and ice cream for desert. (vanilla for him, chocolate for her)
                              They would share a good bottle of French red wine and afterwards cuddle up in the loveseat in front of the fireplace.
                              *sighs in blissful happiness*
                              Oh, I LOVE that! And it's quite similar to my idea... John would sneak Elizabeth off for a getaway to a little cabin on an island in the Pacific Northwest. They'd go clamming on the beach or fishing for salmon, then cook their catch right on the beach and eat while watching the stars come out, have a Sauvignon Blanc from the Columbia Valley with the clams or a Pinot Noir from Oregon with the salmon, and a salad with a loaf of crusty sourdough bread ('cause in my universe, John bakes bread. He finds it relaxing. ) And then they'd have some warm blackberry cobbler with vanilla ice cream. Or maybe vanilla ice cream with blackberries on top. Yum. *joins KrisRussel in blissful happiness*

*glares at SK*
                              No! You will not let me write a sequel!!
                              *plotbunny starts humping leg*
                              NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
                              AHAHAHA!!!

Oh no new fic yet
                              Still waiting impatiently for it though

Oh yeah... I remember clicking on some of the links on your LJ... I'm in a ST RPG too... so much fun

Yes, I'm working on the sequel, but work is keeping me quite busy for the moment
                              But here's a little teaser
                              Spoiler:
                              She woke up with a feeling she hadn’t felt in a very very long time, that of perfect peacefulness and happiness. The feeling of perfect safety didn’t escape her either. She knew it all had to do with the naked body she was half covering and God, she wished she could wake up like this for the rest of her life.
                              A smile appeared on her face when she realized she probably would. He had asked her to marry him yesterday and she had agreed without hesitating for a second. She didn’t have a clue when their deep and close friendship had turned into feelings of love but if she was honest with herself, she knew those feelings had always sort of been there, from their first meeting on.
                              A hand slowly traced over the spine of her bare back and she let out a content sigh.
                              “Morning.” He whispered in her hair.
                              “Morning.” She answered as her breath caressed the skin of his chest. She could feel him shiver in delight and it made her smile again, knowing she could do that to him so easily.
                              They stayed like that for a while, wrapped around each other, bodies unmoving, his hand caressing her back while she played with the hair on his chest.
                              *flails* Awwww! Cuddly!Sparky!
                              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

(clicky)

(clicky)
                                Oh, they're both very pretty! The text on the second one... there was a bit of a woobie face on that one. Good job!
                                And as far as pics of them standing next to each other go, there are plenty. My computer is full of them. Try eps like Echoes, Tao of Rodney, Submersion, and even This Mortal Coil. And there are a bunch just scattered throughout that are really good too.
                                Last edited by Erin87; 22 April 2009, 02:18 PM. Reason: stupid and forgot to type in words
                                sigpic
                                Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Working...
                                X