• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
    Spoiler:
    http://i677.photobucket.com/albums/vv132/Erin87_photos/Egghuntcolor.jpg
    Aww! Great drawing.

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
    ZOMG. I say "good evening" and Kitty says "good morning". Crazy time tones.
    Hee. Gotta love 'em.

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
      *sends orange soda to feed the muse*
      Originally posted by yunadax View Post
      ermmm... I have no idea what you're on about... :: looks lost::
      Shirt answer....Minatour is a Stargate Shop! *squeees* Pretty sure the only one in Australia.

! All Aboard The Shipper Train!
      I Heart ! Proud Member of Thunk For Club!
      Don't wait for your ship to come in. Swim out to it.

Comment

And, yunadax, was that you who said my little J/E Athosian garden prompt sounded intriguing? If so, go for it! Write....write....write! I need me some happy, fluffy, sparky goodness, I've had the flu for the past 2 days. I need a little Sparky medicine to make me all better......
        I'll get onto it today if work is quiet... please work.. be quiet!!!

Hello all!
        This is a little illustration I did for 'Easter' that I actually did before I even finished the story. The little moment with John and Emily at the beginning.
        Just figured I'd throw it out here.

Spoiler:
        AWWWW Erin that is so sweet!

Comment

I'm really not amused. Yesterday I had plenty of inspiration, today my mind went blank. Muse, I is not amused.
          :: feeds Anuna's muse left over Easter bunnies, leftover birthday cake, and a good dollup of grog::

Comment

Originally posted by nogigglingmajor View Post
            Shirt answer....Minatour is a Stargate Shop! *squeees* Pretty sure the only one in Australia.

There's a stargate shop out here???? I have one word for you... WHERE!!!!! (and do they have a mail order website?)

EDITED - Never mind.. found their online website Conversely.. for those here in Sydney we have Galaxy Books.. GREAT Science Fiction bookshop who also do online ordering HERE
            Last edited by yunadax; 15 April 2009, 03:31 PM.

Comment

I forgot to comment on it - it's very cute! I love how you draw them! Do you have one with Mommy?
              Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
              Yes, there's got to be one with Mommy!Lizzie! Erin, I really liked your description of what she was wearing, it sounded like a lovely outfit.
              Originally posted by Reiko View Post
              Aww! Great drawing.

AWWWW Erin that is so sweet!
              Thanks you guys! I'll try and draw one with Lizzie in it as soon as I can. Her outfit did sound pretty in my head too, and I'd like to know for sure what it looks like.
              sigpic
              Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

So, it's Wednesday, and that means Angst!Day here on the Sparky thread. So here's an angsty little fic that'll have you in tears...

Under Five Moons, by Chiara Crawford. Carter POV. He died with her on Asuras.

Angsty Sparky reading!
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

So, it's Wednesday, and that means Angst!Day here on the Sparky thread. So here's an angsty little fic that'll have you in tears...

Under Five Moons, by Chiara Crawford. Carter POV. He died with her on Asuras.

Angsty Sparky reading!
                  Oh, so angsty! Poor John! But so good! Thanks for the rec.
                  sigpic
                  Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
                    Oh, so angsty! Poor John! But so good! Thanks for the rec.
                    You're welcome! And don't worry, I've got something sweet for tomorrow's Fluff!Day.
                    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Oooh, that was a nice fic to start a day with. I need me some happy sparky, though.

Now it's my time to say: Good Morning Sparky thread!
                      I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Good morning, Anuna! *waves*

Happy fic coming in a few more hours, when it's Thursday in my neck of the woods.

Comment

Oooh, that was a nice fic to start a day with. I need me some happy sparky, though.

Now it's my time to say: Good Morning Sparky thread!
                          LOL -Gotta love TimeZoneSparkiness - its nearly 1600hrs in the afternoon here!

Comment

Yup! And... *yawns* ...It's after 11pm and bedtime for me. So, good night from California, and I'll see you all tomorrow!

Comment

*sends chocolate to feed Anuna's muse*
                              Any muse for 'Sunday fathers'? *puppy eyes*

Comment

There's a stargate shop out here???? I have one word for you... WHERE!!!!! (and do they have a mail order website?)

EDITED - Never mind.. found their online website Conversely.. for those here in Sydney we have Galaxy Books.. GREAT Science Fiction bookshop who also do online ordering HERE
                                *sighs* Isn't it amazing? Galaxy Books is really good too..but Minatour...just heaven...

Comment

Working...
                                X