No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

" Why dont we all put our weapons down and talk about this nicely" ROFL John...

Comment

Oooh, Ronon's got a knife to one of the villagers' throats! I like pissy scary Ronon!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Gu te us ma xi mus!!!!! LAMAO!

Lizzie is gorgeous!
        I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Ronon.. please dont cut your own throat... imagine the paperwork for John!

Comment

Omygosh! What is Ronon doing?

Comment

And now Ronon's got the knife to his own throat!

Damn, Jason really knocked it out of the park with this scene, he was awesome!
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Hi Chuck!!!!

Hey whats the deal with the leather jacket on Shep? Poor Lizzy has John back.. then he's gone.. again...in leather.. :swoons::

Comment

Poor John!

Gate's open... John and Teyla are back!

Lizzie looks relieved that John's okay! But she's still worried, cause, you know, Ronon is John's kinda-sorta brother and all that.

Comment

Suprise surprise... the Wraith have been

Comment

OMG looong sparky stare. *sighs*

Comment

Oooh, look, it's a bald Wraith!

And the village was destroyed. Gee, who didn't see that one coming? Stupid villagers!

Comment

Well guess what the Wraith did to the idiots in that village?

Yes, exactly.

Comment

Ewww, Ronon's getting another implant.

Comment

And we're back on Sateda.. poor Ronon... looks.. gee.. like Earth does!

Comment

Back on Sateda. Look how artfully arranged the rubble is at the edges of the streets, but the streets themselves are so clean. *snorts*

Comment

Working...
                                X