Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wish I had more download limit.

I could get NCIS as well as SG1 and Atlantis. Screw the TV Channels.

Advice For The New Millenium: A watched torrent never downloads.

Comment

Originally posted by macktheknife
      I wish I had more download limit.

I could get NCIS as well as SG1 and Atlantis. Screw the TV Channels.
      *slightly off-topic plug*

Just got my home 'puter hooked up to Verizon's new FIOS network yesterday. Good bye cable! This sucker FLIES!

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Fios? Fibre Optic?

We have ADSL2+ coming online in Australia, up to 24mb speeds starting around $60 AUD. It's in quite a few places, but you need to be close to an exchange.

I only have 1.5mb ADSL (Still the fastest ADSL you can get), with 20gb cap and $50 AUD

Cable is an outdated relic of the last century.

Now returning to ontopicness.

Some caps from Rising Pt 1. Ship at first sight (At least in the pegasus galaxy)

Last edited by macktheknife; 03 September 2005, 08:44 AM.

Advice For The New Millenium: A watched torrent never downloads.

Comment

New music video !! A Sheppard/Weir one of course !!

Spoilers up to Instinct season 2 !! The song is The Gift by Blue (never thought that I'd made a music video with a song by Blue but I thought the song was nice... so couldn't help to do a video !!)

I hope you'll enjoy it !

Here is the link :
          http://s47.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1...X16NH3CB8JM6HA

Snoopoony.
          ~~~~~~~~~~~

Save Dr Elizabeth Weir: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=39466 (spoiler for Atlantis season four)

~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Yeah, she was in the pilot (As Agent Paula Cassidy), then replaced by Kate. God bless her. Tony\Kate OTP NCIS!!!!!

She's been on at least 2 other episodes. The first one she was half suspect half investigator, and of course Tony tried to pick her up (and almost did, and only "lost the chance to get laid" in her own words after she found out he was investigating her for Gibbs).

Have'nt seen the other one, I stopped watching after the channel it's on here either screwed around with the timeslot or stopped showing it for ages, despite the season not ending (sort of like what happens to most shows here, including stargate, and also Malcom in the Middle had the same thing happen, and stopped caring about that show), I used to always watch those, but they screwed around (I have'nt seen Malcom in the Middle for years).

So the character was replaced by ANOTHER character, not the character was kept but the actor replaced.

I think she was (according to IMDB) in the pilot episode of something called "Kojack" then replaced in that too.

I don't want to take this off topic, but I had to say I don't remember Jessica Steen in the pilot of NCIS. I remember her in at least 2 later episodes though.

Getting back somewhat on topic. I liked Jessica Steen in Lost City 1,2 but I do have a hard time seeing her in Atlantis. She didn't seem as others have said to have the presence for the role in Atlantis. And a Shep/Weir ship with her even harder for me to imagine.

Comment

Some caps from Rising Pt 1. Ship at first sight (At least in the pegasus galaxy)

Liz:John Sheppard covered in chocolate... yummmmm!

John: Oh. She's thinking about that particular experience again.

Originally posted by snoopoony
              New music video !! A Sheppard/Weir one of course !!
              Spoilers up to Instinct season 2 !! The song is The Gift by Blue (never thought that I'd made a music video with a song by Blue but I thought the song was nice... so couldn't help to do a video !!)
              I hope you'll enjoy it !
              I really want to watch it but mustn't as I haven't seen S2 yet and I don't want to spoil myself to that extent. However I'm sure that it's squee worthy and one day I will watch it. Promise.

Comment

Originally posted by divcon
                I just love the look that Shep is giving Elizabeth here

Real cute ...In other eps..Underground and more recent ones he always tends to throw these side glances at Liz ...Yup! among their other shippy gestures the stolen glances are also making their guest appearances. ( funny thing this ...the overactive mind of a shipper
                Last edited by seetheship; 03 September 2005, 01:12 PM.

“I know how Sheppard can be,” “He’s an incredibly strong man,” “and Elizabeth is his weakness. He doesn’t know how to handle that.”
                - Rodney to AU Elizabeth : quote from PeanutButterer`s The Other Side

Comment

Originally posted by seetheship
                  Real cute ...In other eps..Underground and more recent ones he always tends throw these side glances at Liz ...Yup! among their other shippy gestures the stolen glances are also making their guest appearances. ( funny thing this ...the overactive mind of a shipper
                  I like how they 'mirror' each others gestures, this pic is a prime example....the body language is just fab!
                  sailing the ship to Sparkyville!

Comment

Okay this is completely OT but it's so that i have to share.
                    In the last 9 days my mums bf got held at gunpoint while working in a post office, the fire alarms went off in the police station while he was making his statement, then on his way home a transit van pushed him 60 yards up the motorway and wrote off his car, mum lost her job and then today, a car comes speeding down our road, hits 5 cars inc a stretch limo then crashes THROUGH our wall and ends up in our front garden!!!

...and to make up for OTness i offer pics.
                    More mirroring in season two:

Bc this one never gets old:

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie
                      In the last 9 days my mums bf got held at gunpoint while working in a post office, the fire alarms went off in the police station while he was making his statement, then on his way home a transit van pushed him 60 yards up the motorway and wrote off his car, mum lost her job and then today, a car comes speeding down our road, hits 5 cars inc a stretch limo then crashes THROUGH our wall and ends up in our front garden!!!

...and to make up for OTness i offer pics.
                      More mirroring in season two:

Bc this one never gets old:
                      Holy Crap!
                      sailing the ship to Sparkyville!

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie

Wow. That sucks. Big time.
                        My thoughts will be with you and your familly.
                        *hugs Sally*

Comment

Holy Crap!
                          Indeed.
                          Wow. That sucks. Big time.
                          My thoughts will be with you and your familly.
                          *hugs Sally*
                          Aw thanx, we're all okay, just a case of when you thought it couldn't get any worse....lol. Next thing you know, the Wraith will show up
                          (((Leafy)))

Comment

Today I was watching Behind the Stargate Secrets revealed part 2 and some of the questions made me laugh. (Don't know if the shippers in the USA have seen it)

Pierre Bernard: Will Dr. Weir ever fight Teyla for Sheppards love? I'm begining to sense something going on there... The looks he gives her...

TH: We've had a few bouts already. She's (Teyla) a fighter so she wins, if it came down to that, to a one-on-one.

PB: Are you telling me that you can't kick her butt?

TH: Weir would have to revert to really dirty tricks. She likes Teyla, they like each other. It'd be a hard thing. Maybe they'll go off and... oh no... maybe on another show...yeah...another show.

PB also asked Joe Flanigan: Who will Sheppard hook up with, Teyla or Dr. Weir?

JF: That's a serious question. So serious, that I can't answer it.

What I liked about the answer is that even though originally Teyla was suppost to be the "romantic interest" for Shep it shows that the actors and producers are taking Weir/Shep seriously enough to have noticed the sparks in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by SGLAB
                              I don't want to take this off topic, but I had to say I don't remember Jessica Steen in the pilot of NCIS. I remember her in at least 2 later episodes though.

Getting back somewhat on topic. I liked Jessica Steen in Lost City 1,2 but I do have a hard time seeing her in Atlantis. She didn't seem as others have said to have the presence for the role in Atlantis. And a Shep/Weir ship with her even harder for me to imagine.
                              What counts as NCIS' pilot?, the episodes we saw on JAG?.
                              As for Jessica Steen's Weir, LOL, my poor brother was totally lost during Lost City. We were watching this scene when all the gang goes to Jack's house, and he saw this pic, of Jack's wife, and he was like "whoa, i didn't know the blonde major (he has never paid attention to stargate names, he still calls Weir, the short haired doctor), was married to MacGyver". And then when he saw Weir, he was like "and she (Sam) is the boss!?". I tried to explain to him that the other blonde woman was Doctor Weir from atlantis (since here they showed season eight of stargate after showing season 1 of SGA), he thinks tptb have a thing for blonde women.

Comment

i just read this over at ffn and found it very funny. Thought you guys might like it. Enjoy

Comment

Working...
                                X