No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

zero.point.snark has their "Instinct" review up.

Not for the kiddies! *ROTFLMAO*

http://www.livejournal.com/community...24.html#cutid1

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
      zero.point.snark has their "Instinct" review up.

Not for the kiddies! *ROTFLMAO*

http://www.livejournal.com/community...24.html#cutid1
      Thanks for that! They really are the best reviews ever. I love the little polls as well. LOL...

Comment

Originally posted by divcon
        Your lucky that your friends are into at least Stargate, none of mine are so I tend to have in-depth discussions with my daughter. I actually got her into Atlantis. She wasn't going to watch it and I basically made her sit and watch an ep (it was 38 mins) and she instantly fell in love with it like I did. Hubby just shakes his head at our obsession.

My mom and her best friend started watching sg-1 before I started watching regularly. I started taping the episodes for them at one point and eventually started watching regularly. I'm obssessed now. And now with Atlantis I'm even more obssessed. I'm always talking to her about the shows. I also tell her about my participation on this message board. She thinks we're crazy. But I blame her.

Comment

Originally posted by Bama
          I know...I'm afraid of coming off too 'sheylaish' so I don't talk about how just dadgum *awesome* they look together too much but, you're right - they look dadgum perfect together in a frame. The show really needs to do some promo photos of them holding onto each other or something. I know lots of other shows that have done the same even if it isn't a true reflection of what is going on onscreen.

I'd like some really good doctored photos too if anyone has a link to some!

'preciate it.

-B ; )
          How's this? Best I can do with my cheapa** version of photoshop.

sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red
            MSpaint?

Advice For The New Millenium: A watched torrent never downloads.

Comment

WTH? It just put my post before Vixens.

Anways:

Ronon is still wearing his pimp coat, and has added to the ensemble of wtf by strapping a SWORD to his back. Even better: the sword has a tassle on the hilt. A tassle! In the Pegasus Galaxy, nothing says threatening like a manly, manly pom-pom.
              Pimp Coat FTW. The tassle is a bit too much Heightmeyer\Telya\Girly for me though.

EDIT - It did it again.

And a western theme to the Atlantis opening would be so sweet.

Ronon already has the gunslinging and pimp coat (which could double as a riding coat).

Weir could be the foxy maiden, and let's make Ford the bad guy. Or something.

Advice For The New Millenium: A watched torrent never downloads.

Comment

Originally posted by Athenaktt
                I think we need a picture. From "Instinct"

Elizabeth:*feels something* OMG John, is that....
                John: *unfazed* ..what happens when your hand gets there.
                Elizabeth: But its.....
                John: Not a word.

Comment

Time for one of my favorite pictures:

Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
                  Last update: 14 April 2006
                  Melyanna's Multimedia
                  Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Originally posted by SGLAB
                    My mom and her best friend started watching sg-1 before I started watching regularly. I started taping the episodes for them at one point and eventually started watching regularly. I'm obssessed now. And now with Atlantis I'm even more obssessed. I'm always talking to her about the shows. I also tell her about my participation on this message board. She thinks we're crazy. But I blame her.
                    Luckily my sister is also into all things Gate so at least she understands what i am rambling on about...........my 5 year old daughter is also turning into something of a 'gater' as she can confidently identify all the original SG-1 cast (Teal'c seems to be her favourite!).....and she has nick-named Shep as 'hubba-hubba' - clever girl!.....i feel a family trip to a convention in our future!
                    sailing the ship to Sparkyville!

Comment

Originally posted by Athenaktt
                      I think we need a picture. From "Instinct"

Liz: I think I still feel kinda funny from last night

John: you do?

Liz: Don't get full of yourself Sheppard.

John: umm obviously I was full in you

Liz: ......

John: Elizabeth?
                      Last edited by sheppards2cool; 02 September 2005, 12:31 PM.
                      Other men said they have seen angels,
                      But I have seen thee
                      And thou art enough. True love cannot be found where it truly does not exist,
                      Nor can it be hidden where it truly does. To be in love is merely to be
                      In a state of perpetual anesthesia:
                      To mistake an ordinary young man for a Greek god
                      Or an ordinary young woman for a goddess.

SHEPPARD/WEIR SAM/JACK VALA/DANIEL 4 EVER!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor
                        Thanks for that! They really are the best reviews ever. I love the little polls as well. LOL...

They surely are! That woman is as big a shipper as we are! LOL! ; ) Gotta love her! My favorite 'zinger' from this week was her term of the female wraith as: 'Laura Ingalls Wraith' !! LOLROTFLMAO!

Note to entire board: People DO NOT link her reviews while I am in the middle of drinking a soda!

-B

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red

Good grief woman...learn to move that mouse up and to the right a few more inches! And for goodness sakes, OPEN his hand! ; )

But hey, it beats nothin gal! Thanks!

-B ; )

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna

Liz: what a beautiful picture

John: yea it is kinda catchy

Liz: wouldn't look great in the kid's bedroom?

John:.............hm?
                            Other men said they have seen angels,
                            But I have seen thee
                            And thou art enough. True love cannot be found where it truly does not exist,
                            Nor can it be hidden where it truly does. To be in love is merely to be
                            In a state of perpetual anesthesia:
                            To mistake an ordinary young man for a Greek god
                            Or an ordinary young woman for a goddess.

SHEPPARD/WEIR SAM/JACK VALA/DANIEL 4 EVER!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna

This is the shot I want the show to end on...the two of them standing on the balcony of Atlantis looking out over the city as the camera pans slowly toward them -except I want John's arms around her from behind with her leaning her head into his shoulder as she gives a satisfied sigh so that the audience will realize that John and Liz realize that together, they've done something great for the universe and that together as a real couple in every sense, they're building their own future on Atlantis...their home.

-B

Comment

Originally posted by Bama
                                This is the shot I want the show to end on...the two of them standing on the balcony of Atlantis looking out over the city as the camera pans slowly toward them -except I want John's arms around her from behind with her leaning her head into his shoulder as she gives a satisfied sigh so that the audience will realize that John and Liz realize that together, they've done something great for the universe and that together as a real couple in every sense, they're building their own future on Atlantis...their home.

-B
                                How shippingly fantastic that would be as a season climax.............
                                sailing the ship to Sparkyville!

Comment

Working...
                                X