No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanx for sharing the Lovely shippy pics to tie us over till next week *sigh* I can never get over the fact that how absolutely "cute couple " John & Liz look in whatever scenes they have together on screen Does anyone know of a SGA related website that has shippy video clips of JE scenes? Love to see it all in one place

“I know how Sheppard can be,” “He’s an incredibly strong man,” “and Elizabeth is his weakness. He doesn’t know how to handle that.”
    - Rodney to AU Elizabeth : quote from PeanutButterer`s The Other Side

Comment

Originally posted by macktheknife
      Have another.

It was beyond adorable! That cute little reaction showed emphatically just how taken she is by those boyish charms of his. I liked how it was obvious that she didn't want to turn away from him to look back at 'blabbing' Carson but, being the professional boss she is, she let go of the 'girlish response' to John and forced herself to anyway.

Am I the only one who read it that way?

-b

Comment

Hi guys, just had to pop in and say. I watched the final 2 eps of S1 last night and i have to say
        Spoiler:
        that when John went to go pilot the PJ and Elizabeth realized what he was going to do and called out his name and then they looked at each other, well my heart stopped beating for a second. The electricity flowing between them was amazing. I always had a soft spot for a ship between the two of them since the beginning but that scene just sealed it for me.

We now have to wait until 'early in the new year' for the new season to see what happens in S2 but from reading everything and what I've seen I have to say that I am looking forward to S2.

TOGETHER FOREVER,
        NEVER TO BE TORN APART

Comment

Originally posted by divcon
          Hi guys, just had to pop in and say. I watched the final 2 eps of S1 last night and i have to say
          Spoiler:
          that when John went to go pilot the PJ and Elizabeth realized what he was going to do and called out his name and then they looked at each other, well my heart stopped beating for a second. The electricity flowing between them was amazing. I always had a soft spot for a ship between the two of them since the beginning but that scene just sealed it for me.

We now have to wait until 'early in the new year' for the new season to see what happens in S2 but from reading everything and what I've seen I have to say that I am looking forward to S2.
          Honey, if *that* scene just sealed it for you, the one in Siege 3, will wrap it up in a bow for you. ; )

-B

Comment

Originally posted by Bama
            Honey, if *that* scene just sealed it for you, the one in Siege 3, will wrap it up in a bow for you. ; )

-B
            Now you've wet my whistle and I have to wait until who knows when next year. The channel that has the rights to both shows generally stuff us around so much that we don't know if we're going to see the show from one week till the next. Bama, what colour is the bow and where is it tied?

There have been many scenes where the ship is apparent. I just can't see them with anyone else. They complement each other so well. He's the brawn and she's the brain (cliche I know but hey what can I say), but she's not afraid to stand up to him and make him listen to her when all he wants to do is go and fight and save the city. He does stop and listen to her, quite intently at times.
            Spoiler:
            I loved it in 'The Storm' and 'The Eye' when Kolya had her captive and threatened to kill her and John swore that if he hurt her he would be sorry (forgive me, I can't remember the correct words but I'm sure you know what I mean), that showed how much he cared for her. And then in 'Before I Sleep' when he was with her out on the balcony when her other self died, his feelings were once again there for everyone to see.

I'll just have to pop in here more often and read the posts to see if anything is happening in S2 that I should be aware of.

TOGETHER FOREVER,
            NEVER TO BE TORN APART

Comment

Originally posted by alyssa
              With that comment you could only be in Australia, and talking about Channel 7, I'm sure of it! When will this network get its act together when it comes to Stargate and Atlantis?
              Drives me insane.
              The good thing is there's always fan fiction, gateworld and ---- arrggghhh!!!---- in November, series 1 comes out on DVD (already checked with the Myer people!!)
              Hey alyssa. Yeah I'm on the Gold Coast. I can't wait for the DVD to come out in November. I usually buy them at K-Mart, they seem to be a little cheaper than anywhere else.

TOGETHER FOREVER,
              NEVER TO BE TORN APART

Comment

Good tip!
                Are you going to see Joe and Torri when they're here? They're heading to the Gold Coast, aren't they? I got my ticket for their Melb appearance a couple of weeks ago. Very exciting!
                As far as I know they're only going to Bris in Qld but unfortunately can't afford to go although I would love to. If you find out that they're going to be on the Coast could you PM me as I might be able to swing it for a day if it's at home. In the mean time:

TOGETHER FOREVER,
                NEVER TO BE TORN APART

Comment

Arrggh! Sorry, there's me saying Gold Coast instead of Brissy.
                  I know what you mean, it's not cheap. I'm going for the basic ticket in Melb --- the $99 one. Some of them are $300!
                  I will be taking my new digital camera, though, so I'll have pics! (once I figure out how the hell to use it!)
                  I hope they have Joe and Torri up at the same time! It'd be so cool to have them chatting together!
                  I didn't think you could take photos at the cons. But of course you should, so many people post their con pics. I greened you for giving me hope that the con would come to the Coast now that we have a brand spanking new convection centre but alas it's not to be. Maybe one day when I win lotto (hahahahathunk, sorry just fell off the chair) I could go. The thing is I'd have to take my daughters, who are also BIG, HUGE Stargate fans. My youngest not so much Atlantis but my eldest (10 in Dec) LOVES both shows and thinks that Shep is 'cute'. Teenage is just around the corner.

TOGETHER FOREVER,
                  NEVER TO BE TORN APART

Comment

Hey guys, wow you've been busy!!Lots to read!

Does anyone happen to have thename of ep where John lets slip that he got into Mensa??

Lovebar made by natz099
                    My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen

Does anyone happen to have thename of ep where John lets slip that he got into Mensa??
                      That was The Brotherhood. Very fun episode for a closet math geek like me.
                      Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
                      Last update: 14 April 2006
                      Melyanna's Multimedia
                      Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen

I'm pretty sure it was 'The Brotherhood'.
                        Spoiler:
                        That was when they had to figure out the puzzle and then Kolya and the Geni came to take the ZPM off them.

TOGETHER FOREVER,
                        NEVER TO BE TORN APART

Comment

I understand the whole thing of taking the family. It's so expensive. I've come across people who go for full weekend packages, and take the whole family. How does anyone afford that? It amazes me!
                          As for me --- money's tight, as it is for most! It'll just be me and my $99 dollar ticket! None of my friends are even going. They're all into Stargate, but not Atlantis.
                          Your lucky that your friends are into at least Stargate, none of mine are so I tend to have in-depth discussions with my daughter. I actually got her into Atlantis. She wasn't going to watch it and I basically made her sit and watch an ep (it was 38 mins) and she instantly fell in love with it like I did. Hubby just shakes his head at our obsession.

TOGETHER FOREVER,
                          NEVER TO BE TORN APART

Comment

Originally posted by seetheship
                            Thanx for sharing the Lovely shippy pics to tie us over till next week *sigh* I can never get over the fact that how absolutely "cute couple " John & Liz look in whatever scenes they have together on screen Does anyone know of a SGA related website that has shippy video clips of JE scenes? Love to see it all in one place
                            Try this one:http://stargate-sg1.hu/atlantis/johnelizabeth/videos/

These are lovely also, particularly Valentine:http://www.poopypooh.com/vids/
                            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Thanks peeps!

And isnt that the third time that particular post has been..posted?? I think GW is a bit messed up atm

Ahh well...*saunters off to watch The Brotherhood*

Lovebar made by natz099
                              My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

I understand the whole thing of taking the family. It's so expensive. I've come across people who go for full weekend packages, and take the whole family. How does anyone afford that? It amazes me!
                                As for me --- money's tight, as it is for most! It'll just be me and my $99 dollar ticket! None of my friends are even going. They're all into Stargate, but not Atlantis.
                                The cons have become terribly expensive. We've discussed going to the Vancouver con next year, but after reviewing the cost for the three of us, that plan is on hold.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Working...
                                X