Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Major_Moomin

Bates: ''Is that you...and Major Sheppard?''
    Liz: I told him the video recorder was a bad idea. He is SO gettin' it.

WELCOME STARGATE INSANE and KATE THE GATER

Hehe, that story was funny. The ending really got me, POOR RODNEY!
    There's a great story with poor!Rodney at Wraithbait. I'll find a link for it...Here we go...Trapped
    Last edited by SallyLizzie; 01 September 2005, 12:37 PM.

Comment

Thanx - good to be here.

Does anyone know what poster Shep has on the wall in his room? I saw it recently in 'the gift' but couldn't make out what it was.

He's got a lot of stuff considering they were only allowed 1 personal item!
      sailing the ship to Sparkyville!

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie
        Bates: ''Is that you...and Major Sheppard?''
        Liz: I told him the video recorder was a bad idea. He is SO gettin' it.

WELCOME STARGATE INSANE and KATE THE GATER

There's a great story with poor!Rodney at Wraithbait. I'll find a link for it.
        Nice caption and you gotta find that story, those kind of stories are funny, reminds me must find another mcweirite to writie a mcweir version. I'd love to see John's reaction if he walked in on something like that. It's funny to see Rodney like that.
        McKay: I'm invulnerable!
        Weir: Aren't you the one who's always spouting off about how proper and careful scientific procedure must be adhered to?
        McKay: In-vul-ner-able.

McKAY: I'm not crazy -- I just have another consciousness in my brain.

First icon made by Cathain Nottingham and last 4 made by ToasterOnFire
        My LJ My Fanfic My Homeschooling Blog

Comment

Originally posted by katethegater
          Thanx - good to be here.

Does anyone know what poster Shep has on the wall in his room? I saw it recently in 'the gift' but couldn't make out what it was.

He's got a lot of stuff considering they were only allowed 1 personal item!
          It's a picture of Johnny Cash.

Comment

hello fellow newbie 'stargate insane'....looking forward to trading shippiness with you
            sailing the ship to Sparkyville!

Comment

Here we go...Trapped

LOL, that story was funny, poor rodney, hehe, loved the end too, thatnk you very much.
              Weir: Aren't you the one who's always spouting off about how proper and careful scientific procedure must be adhered to?

Comment

Look up. I just editted it in.

It's a Johnny Cash poster. If you go back a page or two there is a pic. You might be bale to make it out more clearly.

Comment

Originally posted by Athenaktt
                  The Gift:
                  Okay so it was more than couple of pages We have been chatty indeed lately Anyways, here you go

Comment

Look up. I just editted it in.
                    Yep, I found it, really good one, know of anymore "POOR RODNEY" fics?

Comment

Thanks to those links to smutfic esp in Wraitbait some is pretty good Filling time watching musicvids and just realised....what`s happened to Lizzie`s necklace in S2

“I know how Sheppard can be,” “He’s an incredibly strong man,” “and Elizabeth is his weakness. He doesn’t know how to handle that.”
                      - Rodney to AU Elizabeth : quote from PeanutButterer`s The Other Side

Comment

There was one on JE_LJ that i was going to post yesterday, then i cleaned my computer and lost it I'll have a dig around for you.

I don't have any Rodney fics but there's a good Shep/Weir/McKay you might enjoy. It's angst/romance. Obvious Heart and it's sequel Bewildered Heart
                        Last edited by SallyLizzie; 01 September 2005, 01:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by seetheship
                          what`s happened to Lizzie`s necklace in S2

I was thinking the same thing. But I say good riddance, I thought it was ugly.

But you know she lost it in the sofa cushions in Sheppards room.

Comment

Originally posted by seetheship
                            Thanks to those links to smutfic esp in Wraitbait some is pretty good Filling time watching musicvids and just realised....what`s happened to Lizzie`s necklace in S2
                            I think
                            Spoiler:
                            it was a gift from Simon, and once he dumped her in Intruder, she stopped wearing it.

Comment

I don't have any Rodney fics but there's a good Shep/Weir/McKay you might enjoy. It's angst/romance. Obvious Heart and it's sequel Bewildered Heart
                              Read those, Bewildered Heart is still being written and since we're talking about love triangles here I know of one,The Sixth Sense by Porthos1013, that one was pretty good for a love triangle fic, it's also resolved and DO NOT READ if you hate mcweir.

Do you know of any other good triangle fics?

Comment

Originally posted by alyssa
                                It's gone?? Good!! I really don't like it. Elizabeth, if she's going to wear a necklace, needs something that's of a classical design, not something like that...
                                For anyone who's interested (you know who you are!)...here's a pic of the offending item in question

Enjoy!..or not

What is it suppose to be anyway?!

Nighty night folks

-Moo
                                hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

LEADERSHIP: Why fix what ain't broke? Save Elizabeth Weir

Keep Elizabeth Weir as a REGULAR!

Comment

Working...
                                X