No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oo I've read those By the end of Chocolate and Kisses i didn't know whether i was hungry or horny, lol. IIRC there's some good stuff by Aj_ at Command Dynamics too.

Okay i just found another site full of atlantis pr0n Now i haven't had chance to read anything yet so i don't if they'll be any good but thought you lot might be interested.
    it's a load of fic recs but they ain't all SW.

EDA: I'ts official. I'm an idiot. I forgot to put the link in

Here you
    go
    Last edited by SallyLizzie; 01 September 2005, 09:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie
      Oo I've read those By the end of Chocolate and Kisses i didn't know whether i was hungry or horny, lol. IIRC there's some good stuff by Aj_ at Command Dynamics too.

Okay i just found another site full of atlantis pr0n Now i haven't had chance to read anything yet so i don't if they'll be any good but thought you lot might be interested.
      it's a load of fic recs but they ain't all SW.

EDA: I'ts official. I'm an idiot. I forgot to put the link in

Here you
      go
      Fantastic!...Thanks for the link

Feeding my hunger for smuttyness..yay!!
      hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

LEADERSHIP: Why fix what ain't broke? Save Elizabeth Weir

Keep Elizabeth Weir as a REGULAR!

Comment

My favorite scene with Sheppard/Weir was in the Seige part 3. (Spoilers)

When Sheppard beamed into Atlantis and the hugged and got all uncomfortable I sat there with the remote and watched it over and over again....Sad isn't it? I sometimes wonder if I have a life outside the wonderful world of Stargate
        Baal- Impedunce
        Jack- No, Tuna

Sam- Just because my repruductive organs are on the inside instead of the outside doesn't mean I can't handle whatever you can.

Rodney- I will TRY but despite what you all may think I am not superman
        Sheppard- Did anyone honestly think that?

Comment

Arr! ..Stargate Insane - You need to add spoiler tags on your post!

Most of us havn't seen season 2 yet, and while myself being a spoiler junkie ( )..there are many that arent

just add [ spoiler ] [ /spoiler ] in between the selected text, without the space between the []

You should be able to go and edit your post... ooh, Welcome!
          hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Moomin
            Arr! ..Stargate Insane - You need to add spoiler tags on your post!

Most of us havn't seen season 2 yet, and while myself being a spoiler junkie ( )..there are many that arent

just add [ spoiler ] [ /spoiler ] in between the selected text, without the space between the []

You should be able to go and edit your post... ooh, Welcome!
            Also don't forget to capitalize the word "SPOILER", trust me it matters.

Hehe, that story was funny. The ending really got me, POOR RODNEY!
            McKay: I'm invulnerable!
            Weir: Aren't you the one who's always spouting off about how proper and careful scientific procedure must be adhered to?
            McKay: In-vul-ner-able.

McKAY: I'm not crazy -- I just have another consciousness in my brain.

First icon made by Cathain Nottingham and last 4 made by ToasterOnFire
            My LJ My Fanfic My Homeschooling Blog

Comment

Originally posted by weirfan517
              Also don't forget to capitalize the word "SPOILER", trust me it matters.
              Spoiler:
              Not really. Just don't misspell "spoiler".
              It's always a good idea to use the preview function, to make sure the comment looks the way you want it to before you post it.

Anyway, pics. Gotta love this shot of Torri:

a time to mourn

Comment

Hi every1, this is my 1st post on this thread as i have previously been a Sam/Jack shipper but as the General is no longer at the SGC i have found myself transferring my affections to Lizzie & Shep! I was a little unsure about any 'ship' during the first few episodes of atlantis but having just seen the season 1 finale and reading every bit of romantic fanfiction i can find i am in no doubt that the spark is there.

I can't wait to start watching season 2, i don't know how i am going to survive without my weekly dose of 'bed hair'.............bring the ship on guys.....bring it on
                sailing the ship to Sparkyville!

Comment

Originally posted by Hatcheter
                  Anyway, pics. Gotta love this shot of Torri:

I love that pic..cheers

And since we're posting piccys...

I love her with curly hair but I Love this image of her, she looks so beautiful here...even if she's not a happy camper at that moment

And just because I suck at making captions...Can someone think of one for this?

hh

Comment

Originally posted by katethegater
                    Hi every1, this is my 1st post on this thread as i have previously been a Sam/Jack shipper but as the General is no longer at the SGC i have found myself transferring my affections to Lizzie & Shep! I was a little unsure about any 'ship' during the first few episodes of atlantis but having just seen the season 1 finale and reading every bit of romantic fanfiction i can find i am in no doubt that the spark is there.

I can't wait to start watching season 2, i don't know how i am going to survive without my weekly dose of 'bed hair'.............bring the ship on guys.....bring it on

Welcome!!...care for a mint??
                    hh

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Moomin
                      I love that pic..cheers

And just because I suck at making captions...Can someone think of one for this?

Okay never captioned before, let me give it a shot.

Weir: You and Sheppard did what!?

Silly, I know but that's the thought that came to me from that pic and that's the first time I've captioned a pic too.
                      McKay: I'm invulnerable!
                      Weir: Aren't you the one who's always spouting off about how proper and careful scientific procedure must be adhered to?
                      McKay: In-vul-ner-able.

McKAY: I'm not crazy -- I just have another consciousness in my brain.

First icon made by Cathain Nottingham and last 4 made by ToasterOnFire
                      My LJ My Fanfic My Homeschooling Blog

Comment

I'd rather have a nice turkey sandwich thanx
                        sailing the ship to Sparkyville!

Comment

Originally posted by Stargate Insane
                          My favorite scene with Sheppard/Weir was in the Seige part 3.
                          Spoiler:

When Sheppard beamed into Atlantis and the hugged and got all uncomfortable I sat there with the remote and watched it over and over again....Sad isn't it? I sometimes wonder if I have a life outside the wonderful world of Stargate
                          ..........I did that too.

Comment

Originally posted by katethegater
                            I'd rather have a nice turkey sandwich thanx
                            Darn it!...There not gritty i swear! They're just..err..sugar coated...yes, that it..
                            hh

Comment

Honestly i just don't see the point in dinging peeps. It's called Greenpeace for a reason yo!
                              That should be a sig!

Welcome katethegater!

Comment

Wow two newbies in one day. Welcome katethegater and Stargate Insane!

Comment

Working...
                                X