Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SallyLizzie
    Okay, so i google!imaged 'magic 8 ball', hoping of finding one that i could apply to Shep and Weir and look what i found.

It MUST be true then!!
    Cool!

It's written in the stars!...and also in a purple, liquid filled ball with a funny shaped dicey thing inside...

*Moo shakes 8 ball and thinks of shep/Liz...*
    .."They're gonna do it"..Hey! It says the same on every side!... *shrugs*..eh, what the hey!!
    hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

LEADERSHIP: Why fix what ain't broke? Save Elizabeth Weir

Keep Elizabeth Weir as a REGULAR!

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
      A nice "Sheyla" person gave me a red ding for a post I made in here. Said they were tired of me bashing Rachel Luttrell all the time.

They obviously haven't noticed that I DO post in the Teyla Appreciation thread. I like Teyla fine. I just don't care for Shep/Teyla.

I feel so honored.
      Sorry that happened to you, same thing was done to me and I still can't figure out what I said that was offensive. I do lurk over there sometime, and someone recently told all the others to come over here and basically see what we were up to. I think one of the clones has recently showed up on the Shep thunk thread also. I've never dinged anyone and never will. Ignoring them is best, but it's awfully hard not to engage.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red
        Sorry that happened to you, same thing was done to me and I still can't figure out what I said that was offensive. I do lurk over there sometime, and someone recently told all the others to come over here and basically see what we were up to. I think one of the clones has recently showed up on the Shep thunk thread also. I've never dinged anyone and never will. Ignoring them is best, but it's awfully hard not to engage.
        I've seen the clones on the Shep Thunk thread. I used to be a total reg over there, now I go in once in awhile. Just isn't as fun when a clone pops up now and then with, "I don't care for . . *fill in the blank*".

Anyway. . this poll should be about closed. But if anyone wants to vote once more:

http://pub48.bravenet.com/vote/vote....64013946&cpv=2

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

I've seen the clones on the Shep Thunk thread. I used to be a total reg over there, now I go in once in awhile. Just isn't as fun when a clone pops up now and then with, "I don't care for . . *fill in the blank*".

Anyway. . this poll should be about closed. But if anyone wants to vote once more:

http://pub48.bravenet.com/vote/vote....64013946&cpv=2
          You left out heightmeyer.

/me cries.

Advice For The New Millenium: A watched torrent never downloads.

Comment

Just to cheer people up...picture time!

- Am I the only one who thinks Torri looked great in this top?

Me thinks she needs to wear it again!

- Moo
            hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Moomin
              That previous R rated Fanfic has my mind in the gutter. Well, slightly more in the gutter than my mind normally is.

Gate Tech Dude : "I'm sorry Dr Weir, but the Cameras you wanted installed in Shepard's shower are not working. They have a "privacy" feature inbuilt when someone is in the shower. Presumably Shepard is in their right now"

Weir : "I want Zalenka, McKay down here NOW."

Gate Tech Dude : "But they are working on the weapon to kill the wraith forever, this is a time-sensitive project"

Weir : "Not following orders eh, Sargeant get over here".

*Sends gate tech to the dinosaur world*

Weir : "Want something done right, gotta do it yourself, tell McKay aned Zalenka to keep working"

*walks into Shepards shower room, sees 2 sets of clothes*

(Opening Shower) Weir : "Shepard!"

Shepard : "Elizabeth!"

Weir : "Heightmeyer!"

Heightmeyer : "Weir!"

Shepard (with grin) : "Theres enough to go around for EVERYbody"

(Looking downward) Weir : "That's for sure!"

*Weir gets in shower, after getting naked*

Weir : "These showers are huge are'nt they"

Shepard : "You should see the storage closets"

Fin
              Last edited by macktheknife; 01 September 2005, 07:51 AM.

Comment

Crimey, that's still goin!? Oh well, voted again anyway

HAHA, love it Mack! We all seem to have moved into the gutter recently...must be something in the mints
                Last edited by SallyLizzie; 01 September 2005, 08:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Moomin
                  I'm going to start a thunk thread for:

"Background Guy Standing to the Right of Asian Console Guy's Head"

(Its been a long day. .and it is only noon. )

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Check the "Secondary and random characters thunk thread" he might be in there.

Atlantis looks like a snowflake.

Comment

I always think of a snowflake when i see Atlantis.

''Background Guy Standing to the Right of Asian Console Guy's Head''

Oo i'll join that. He looks all manly manly stood there like that...like don't mess with me or i'll give you a right seein' to.

Comment

I'm going to start a thunk thread for:

"Background Guy Standing to the Right of Asian Console Guy's Head"

LOL! Oh, you made me chuckle! THANK YOU! ; )

It has been a long, long day already...I've been on the phone all morning trying to help coordinate the effort to get some of these refugee kids from Lousiana and Mississippi into schools up this way. We're trying to find places for them in our system and neighboring ones and get them with temp. families. They need some normalcy asap while their parents try to put their lives together again. I cannot tell you guys how sad all this is. It's touching us all here in the southeast. The motels up this way are completely full and the cities have shelters set up for these folks at rec centers around the state of Alabama here. I'm taking blankets and wet wipes and stuff down to the red cross center this weekend. If you guys can help red cross, please, please do so.

I know this is totally off topic but this is a crisis in the US for our citizens right now and it won't only effect the southeast. Gas prices in Atlanta-two hours to our east-are running over five dollars per gallon. The scope of a major city like this in your region being obliterated is massive as you folks near NYC know too well. This may end up being worse overall because so many people are displaced for so long.

Have a great day guys...

-Bama

Comment

You bet we'll help. Gas up here is over $3 already. I've been crying everytime I watch the news.
                          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Gas was inching closer to $4 a gallon here in Chicago yesterday. There are some who think it'll hit $5 by Saturday.

And I hate to be this person, but maybe the hurricane discussion should move into the Off-Topic forum? There are already a couple threads there about the hurricane and its ramifications. I really don't want to come off as cold-hearted (especially as I lived in southern Alabama for years and still have friends who live down there), but maybe this discussion would be better elsewhere.

*hides*
                            Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
                            Last update: 14 April 2006
                            Melyanna's Multimedia
                            Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen
                              Any new fanfic out atm?? When Atlantis is not on for two weeks and there is subsequently no Shepperd/Weir action I need some good ole fashioned flirty/smutty fanfiction!!

I'm hopeless, I freely admit it........
                              Hey I got something, here,*Coughs* and *Coughs* I think I'm gonna try to stop reading those fics.
                              McKay: I'm invulnerable!
                              Weir: Aren't you the one who's always spouting off about how proper and careful scientific procedure must be adhered to?
                              McKay: In-vul-ner-able.

McKAY: I'm not crazy -- I just have another consciousness in my brain.

First icon made by Cathain Nottingham and last 4 made by ToasterOnFire
                              My LJ My Fanfic My Homeschooling Blog

Comment

Originally posted by macktheknife

Atlantis looks like a snowflake.
                                So it does!...I noticed tha before...really I did!

"I'm going to start a thunk thread for:

Background Guy Standing to the Right of Asian Console Guy's Head"

*looks at guy...squints..* Huh...Im with you there hun!!
                                hh

Comment

Working...
                                X