Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SallyLizzie
    Flirty and smutty you say? I have just the thing (hope you have'nt read it yet).

Strawberrys.

2 chapters: first is PG-13, second is R. Enjoy
    THUMBS UP!!!!!!!!

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Flirty and smutty you say? I have just the thing (hope you have'nt read it yet).

Strawberrys.

NICE!!!!....Cheers!

Post more!!
      hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

LEADERSHIP: Why fix what ain't broke? Save Elizabeth Weir

Keep Elizabeth Weir as a REGULAR!

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
        THUMBS UP!!!!!!!!
        Definatley I can't wait to read the next chapter/s. I can't believe i almost missed this I'd read the first chapter ages ago, and when i saw it again, i just thought it had been archived. Lucky for me i clicked anyway.

Leafy, good luck for this year. My GCSE years were the BEST EVA in school. The thing is not to stress and just enjoy your last year
        Aww, i'm not disappointed...now i know i have a fic to look forward to some time in the future

This bloke came in the pub the other day and said 'Look what i've just bought from the charity shop', so i look and it's audio War and Peace! Brightened my day it did, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Moomin
          NICE!!!!....Cheers!

Post more!!
          Just to clarify, it's NOT MY FIC! I wish i could write that good. All credit goes to Zaahn (who is not me). SO if you want more, then leave a review.

Comment

Strawberrys.

Gets right into it eh? Nice. Have some green.

Advice For The New Millenium: A watched torrent never downloads.

Comment

Just to clarify, it's NOT MY FIC! I wish i could write that good. All credit goes to Zaahn (who is not me). SO if you want more, then leave a review.
              ahh i see!..will do

Still, since I completely suck at writing fics (oh yes, I've tried!)...I'll just stand here and shake mints at people until they post more smutty fics!
              hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

Comment

Here is a good site for Shep/Weir fanfic:

Command Dynamics - http://www.sheppardweir.com/fanfics/

AstronomicalChick posted the link a long time ago, but I think we've had lots of new people since then. The stories range from G rated, all the way to NC-17. Some very good stuff there!

Comment

ahh i see!..will do

Still, since I completely suck at writing fics (oh yes, I've tried!)...I'll just stand here and shake mints at people until they post more smutty fics!
                  I'm too scared to even attempt to write anything...i remember the stories i had to write in school *shudder* So i'll join you in the mint-shaking game.

Oo, these look a little moldy, how about some 'love mints' instead?

Comment

A nice "Sheyla" person gave me a red ding for a post I made in here. Said they were tired of me bashing Rachel Luttrell all the time.

They obviously haven't noticed that I DO post in the Teyla Appreciation thread. I like Teyla fine. I just don't care for Shep/Teyla.

I feel so honored.

Comment

Haha, maybe their rose-tinted glasses blinded them from seeing your posts in the RL thread

Honestly i just don't see the point in dinging peeps. It's called Greenpeace for a reason yo!

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
                        A nice "Sheyla" person gave me a red ding for a post I made in here. Said they were tired of me bashing Rachel Luttrell all the time.

They obviously haven't noticed that I DO post in the Teyla Appreciation thread. I like Teyla fine. I just don't care for Shep/Teyla.

I feel so honored.
                        You see, i hate that!

That's why we have our own threads!...so we can voice our opinion in good company.
                        I've never gone into the sheyla thread and reported a bad post because they were talking about something that they're into! (shep/teyla)
                        And i've never bashed Rachel or her character...

And it's a bit hypocritical don't you think, when they were bashing Torri throughout season 1?

I'ts a friggin TV show!!!
                        hh

Comment

I'm too scared to even attempt to write anything...i remember the stories i had to write in school *shudder* So i'll join you in the mint-shaking game.

how about some 'love mints' instead?

Ooo!...for some reason those remind me of that magic 8 ball that you shake and it 'predicts' something?..I always used to keep shaking it until I found a phrase that I wanted...
                          hh

Comment

I can't remember when I gave a red ding, except for the jerk last night who said the events of "Katrina" were fun (I have never been so angry at a poster here at GW!). That is the first I have given that I can remember. I did give a red to someone waaayyy back - like last Nov. or so, and I don't even remember what that was about. I haven't even dinged any of the Sheyla "clones" who bash Torri Higginson and Jason Momoa on a daily basis.

Comment

Moo, i agree with every word you said. Bravo!

We've had LizFindsJohnAlseepInHerOffice fic, and now Roo's written the opposite
                              Click for fic

Comment

Ooo!...for some reason those remind me of that magic 8 ball that you shake and it 'predicts' something?..I always used to keep shaking it until I found a phrase that I wanted...
                                Okay, so i google!imaged 'magic 8 ball', hoping of finding one that i could apply to Shep and Weir and look what i found.

It MUST be true then!!

Comment

Working...
                                X